RotS Anakin vs. Hero of Tython

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Tython

Who wins?

Nephthys
Hero. Her shit is just more together.

Trocity
Been done, Anakin is better at everything.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Trocity

This.

Far stronger, skilled, and faster. ROTS Anakin wins.

carthage
Vader solidly

ares834

thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Hero of Tython comfortably.

Hero of Python
RotS Anakin is pretty goddamn strong...I don't think he'd have any difficulty with the foes in the HoT class story.

I'm going to sort of cheat and say Anakin beats Light Side HoT by a hair but loses to Dark HoT.

I'm hoping Bioware has a class story expansion somewhere down the line...HoT should be on the level of Revan/Exar Kun when all is said and done.

NewGuy01

FreshestSlice

Angelalex242
Hero ends up Dookued.

Selenial

S_W_LeGenD
How is Anakin Skywalker better then Hero of Tython? Anybody willing to offer an explanation?

Angelalex242
What makes you think Hero would last longer then Dooku? As the minority opinion, your explanation comes first.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
How is Anakin Skywalker better then Hero of Tython? Anybody willing to offer an explanation?
The fact the Hero of Tython is utterly inferior to Revan is a simple explanation.

Lord Stark
Anakin defeats him. HoT is roughly Maul level from feats. maybe slightly above.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The fact the Hero of Tython is utterly inferior to Revan is a simple explanation.

Anakin is utterly inferior to Revan though.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anakin is utterly inferior to Revan though.

It might go something like:

HoT <= Anakin << Revan

But then at the same time I've seen arguments made that Dooku is on par with Revan (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=562151&pagenumber=1). So if that's the case, how could Revan be stronger than a guy who beat a guy equal to himself?

So maybe the only way is to say...

HoT <= Anakin < Dooku <= Revan < Zonakin

Nephthys
It's more like: HoT >/= Revan > Anakin. Zonakin is hard to place, he only existed for a few seconds.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Hero of Python
It might go something like:

HoT <= Anakin << Revan

But then at the same time I've seen arguments made that Dooku is on par with Revan (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=562151&pagenumber=1). So if that's the case, how could Revan be stronger than a guy who beat a guy equal to himself?

So maybe the only way is to say...

HoT <= Anakin < Dooku <= Revan < Zonakin
Dooku is not stronger than Revan. Once again, I'm not sure why you believe most of the BS these KMC people post.
---
I plan on doing an extensive Revan vs Yoda (Force) and Revan vs Plagueis (Sabers) blog soon, so you can see them. thumb up

Hero of Python
It's more like: HoT >/= Revan > Anakin. Zonakin is hard to place, he only existed for a few seconds.

Maybe. HoT and Revan switch places in my mind constantly. Actually putting Anakin behind both, and Zonakin above both, makes the most sense to me now that I think about it.

So victory here might hinge on whether you think Anakin could enter the zone against HoT. I dunno, my HoT could be pretty annoying in her taunts...

Selenial
Too late Ant I screenshotted it.

http://i.imgur.com/oyYL3oT.png

DarthAnt66
The fact people put the Hero near Anakin or Revan, despite Revan ragdolling her, disturbs me.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
Too late Ant I screenshotted it.

http://i.imgur.com/oyYL3oT.png
I'm more impressed by you clicking on my post in like, .002 seconds, than annoyed really.

Another feat for the upcoming respect thread. wink

Hero of Python
Dooku is not stronger than Revan. Once again, I'm not sure why you believe most of the BS these KMC people post.
---
I plan on doing an extensive Revan vs Yoda (Force) and Revan vs Plagueis (Sabers) blog soon, so you can see them. thumb up

Well I'm on Revan's side here anyways.

Hero of Python
The fact people put the Hero near Anakin or Revan, despite Revan ragdolling her, disturbs me.

That is no doubt a serious point in favor of Revan, though you also have to take into account MMO shenanigans. Do you really think Bioware cares enough to ensure displays of power are consistent? I mean in one instance Hero is ragdolling weakened Vitiate and mind controlling Tol Braga, and the next she's forced to fight Malgus with a group. That's why I wish SWTOR were singleplayer...more attention to detail.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Angelalex242
What makes you think Hero would last longer then Dooku? As the minority opinion, your explanation comes first.
Hero of Tython have superior combat record and hype then Dooku actually.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Hero of Python
I mean on one hand Hero ragdolled weakened Vitiate and mind controlled Tol Braga/B]
There's your problem. Non-canon. thumb up

Hero of Python
There's your problem. Non-canon. thumb up

I don't think light/dark canon has been established officially. But by your rebuttal, I can tell that you recognize the issue.

DarthAnt66
Gez, it's like Neph got a sock.

Nephthys
Or its like you're jumping the gun in declaring things non-canon and expecting everyone else to just accept that.

DarthAnt66
Everyone else does besides you and your sock.

Dark-Kenshin
---
I plan on doing an extensive Revan vs Yoda (Force) and Revan vs Plagueis (Sabers) blog soon, so you can see them. thumb up Yeah, as indicated in your respect thread, their force abilities are on two different levels. Honestly, I've never seen anything compelling to indicate that Dooku was above Revan. Possibly the case in saber abilities, but force powers? Absolutely no way.

Angelalex242
Don't know why Zonakin is even a thing if he's just the guy that fought on the Invisible Hand. Is there a source that says he was amped or something?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Yeah, as indicated in your respect thread, their force abilities are on two different levels. Honestly, I've never seen anything compelling to indicate that Dooku was above Revan. Possibly the case in saber abilities, but force powers? Absolutely no way.
I like you.

Angelalex242
...I might even add that ROTS Anakin should just be 'all of Anakin's feats before he fell.' Which includes the Invisible Hand duel.

ROTS Vader is the guy who fought Kenobi and lost. If that makes Vader weaker then Anakin, well...the Dark Side may well have made Anakin weaker.

Sinious
Originally posted by Angelalex242

ROTS Vader is the guy who fought Kenobi and lost. If that makes Vader weaker then Anakin, well...the Dark Side may well have made Anakin weaker.

Well, an uncertain and conflicted state of mind never helps.

McP
Revan is at the same level with Mace, Dooku or Vader at best.

And Anakin wins pretty comfortably against HoT.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by McP
Revan is at the same level with Dooku at best.
http://i.imgur.com/aXJjP.jpg

NewGuy01
Obviously the truth.

Nephthys
https://38.media.tumblr.com/98d76ef4d7dd0183972028aff5224c0d/tumblr_nj5df0w9K81qe212wo9_500.gif

Kosmos Supreme
The Hero wins this one. even a Voice of the Emperor contains a good chunk of his power and being on a force nexus makes it worse.

Kosmos Supreme
Also Revan never beat the Hero of Tython and infact Scourge seemed to consider the Hero at full power to be on Revan's level. i mean Why would be bother teaming up with a weaker guy that the one who already failed.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Also Revan never beat the Hero of Tython and infact Scourge seemed to consider the Hero at full power to be on Revan's level. i mean Why would be bother teaming up with a weaker guy that the one who already failed. He only failed because Scourge stabbed him in the back. Scourge himself foresaw that Revan could've won that exchange.

FreshestSlice
SoR also shows the HoT well below Revan. Honestly, it's time to accept the ground realities(I've always wanted to use that one).

Kosmos Supreme
He only failed because Scourge stabbed him in the back. Scourge himself foresaw that Revan could've won that exchange. He killed him because he though Revan would loose, and Revan had the Exile and Scourge with him yet Scourge didn't think they would win with there combined power.
Revan could bearly hurt Vitiate with his most powerful attack and yet Vititate grounds him with a single lightning blast

Angelalex242
Right. I've yet to see a convincing argument for Hero killing Dooku, let alone Anakin. Since this is ROTS Anakin, not ROTS Vader, he's the Dooku killing model, not the Obi Wan losing model.

Kosmos Supreme
Defeating a body that contains a large portion of the emperor's power, while being amped by a dark side nexus battling the Hero who was already tired from previous fighting.

FreshestSlice
The Emperor was incredibly weakened, and as said multiple times, Revan is far more powerful than the HoT, as shown in game. Let it go.

Based
He only failed because Scourge stabbed him in the back. Scourge himself foresaw that Revan could've won that exchange.

It's funny, Scourge sees both victory and defeat hundreds of times but he sees only one glimpse of the Hero and that's the best decision to make?

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
SoR also shows the HoT well below Revan. Honestly, it's time to accept the ground realities(I've always wanted to use that one).

thumb up

AncientPower
Anakin can stomp most people due to sheer speed and strength, just like he did Dooku.

Angelalex242
It's true. Dooku's best move is fencing, and Anakin WTFPWNED him.

SunRazer
The Knight's obviously one of the most skilled and powerful Jedi, and his raw potential is confirmed to be within the upper echelons of all Force users, but that being said, Anakin bests him in all categories (except perhaps for emotional control).

Nephthys
Nah. I'm sure most people would agree that the Hero is better at mental resistance and TP at least.

Stigma
Nah. I'm sure most people would agree that the Hero is better at mental resistance and TP at least.
Sure, but would that make a difference in this fight?

Nephthys
Well she could mind-rape him. But I was more responding to the constant claims that Anakin is better in every way.

Col. Valerian
Hero is underestimated. I think Anakin would ultimately win, but it'd be a lot closer than most people think.

The_Tempest

SunRazer
I meant in relation to a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.