Agen Kolar vs. Tresina Lobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on floating platforms that disintegrate every 5 seconds in round 1

Battle 2 Takes place on neutral ground

Trocity
Tresina imo, her duel against Alema and Lumiya was a more impressive showing than stomping an early Vos imo.

ILS
Vos was still pretty impressive by the point Kolar wiped him out in a move. I doubt based on her fight with Lumiya and Alema you could justify Tresina doing the same.

Kosmos Supreme
Lobi takes this

Raptor22
Lobi

SunRazer
Taking my ideas now Carthage?

Actually, Tresina's pretty good. She's very solid at understanding weaponry and how to counter them, even the unorthodox ones, and she's pretty good at using the environment as well. And she beat some Vong, lol.

It's a pretty good fight. Agen doesn't get enough support but I think Tresina could win. Not fully sure if she would, though.

carthage
I picked the match because they're both primarily Swordsmen, and it should be even due to the skill involved in both feats. Tresina should win given she was able to hold off two superior opponents/do damage to Lumiys, granted, Denning's writing makes it hard to take it seriously given Lumiya's skill and the fact Tresina lacks's showings- but holding off Lumiya and Alema who has her own decent skill feats impresses me more somewhat.

Good fight either way, though

SunRazer
No, I meant if you were stealing my ideas with the platforms. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.