Captain America vs. Spock (Into Darkness)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Hand to hand fight only

Morals off

Battle takes place aboard the USS Ronald Reagan

relentless1
a couple of spaz punches and a nerve pinch puts cap down

KingD19
Oh please. Cap's stats are beyond Khan, who himself was beyond Spock to the point that he could put up a good fight, but he wouldn't win.

Also Cap is a better fighter than him.

There's literally no way Steve can lose this.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
Oh please. Cap's stats are beyond Khan, who himself was beyond Spock to the point that he could put up a good fight, but he wouldn't win.

Also Cap is a better fighter than him.

There's literally no way Steve can lose this.

He's a DC/Batman fanboy, as such he is rather biased against Cap.

playa1258
Cap wins this easily.

Robtard
If Spock acts like an idiot and tries to out punch Rogers, he'd lose.

But Spock isn't a moron and his logic would have him employ a Vulcan Mind Meld, thereby making Rogers his *****.

playa1258
Mind meld would be the best way because Cap would tank the nerve pinch.

Robtard
Are we sure about that? Just because Rogers could kick in Cumbatch Khan's ******* in a fist fight, doesn't mean they have the same resistances.

playa1258
Cap IMO has higher durability but lower regen than Quans fave masturbation tool.

relentless1
lol, why do you keep saying that I'm a Batman fanboy silent?? I dunno what you have against me but its borderline childish at this point, youre a Cap sack hugger and seem to be proud of it, you don't see me hating on you for that, its alright though; I aint mad at cha wink

playa1258
Let SM get his shots in now. He has until next March lol.

Silent Master
I say that you're a fanboy because you are, simple as that.

Robtard
"All fanboys hate it when you call them a fanboy." - Robtard "J.D." Caulfield

BruceSkywalker
Cap wins

Impediment
Cap wins.

Nibedicus
Aren't Vulcans 2x stronger than humans while Khan is like 4x?

Robtard
Augments (Khan) are x5

Vulcans are x3

KingD19
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Aren't Vulcans 2x stronger than humans while Khan is like 4x?

And based on feats Cap is beyond 5x.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Robtard
Augments (Khan) are x5

Vulcans are x3

Is it x3/x5 stronger than an average human? Or x3/x5 stronger than the strongest human or x3/x5 stronger than a human of their build?

BruceSkywalker
Cap'll stomp even harder once Age of Ultron opens

Time Immemorial
Captain puts him in a grave that he made Spock dig before he he kills him.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Is it x3/x5 stronger than an average human? Or x3/x5 stronger than the strongest human or x3/x5 stronger than a human of their build?

Said to be in regards to "normal/average" humans, so 'X' average for their height/weight/build seems like the logical conclusion. ie Newer Khan would be x5 as strong as B. Cumberbatch/build is, Spock would be x3 as strong as Z. Quinto/build is. But that doesn't gel well with what we see them do.

In the ST series "Enterprise" (ep "Borderlands"wink, we see 5'8" 165-70lbs athletically built Augments send Klingons flying back with punches and kicks. These Augments were said to be further manipulated by Dr. Soong, but no specifics were given.

Scoobless
Originally posted by KingD19
And based on feats Cap is beyond 5x.

Really? What's his best strength feat? Honestly can't think of anything as good as you're suggesting.

Endurance, sure, jumping out that elevator, skydiving without a chute, etc... but strength?

Silent Master
How about throwing a motorcycle hard enough to crumple a vehicle, or lifting a motorcycle with 3 people over his head, or punching through submarine glass while underwater.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Captain puts him in a grave that he made Spock dig before he he kills him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Silent Master
How about throwing a motorcycle hard enough to crumple a vehicle, or lifting a motorcycle with 3 people over his head, or punching through submarine glass while underwater.

Lifted 3 people on a motorbike? os that in the new movie?

Mindset
Originally posted by Scoobless
Lifted 3 people on a motorbike? os that in the new movie? It's in the first movie.

Scoobless
Oooooh, when he's doing the shows for the propaganda posters?

KingD19
Originally posted by Scoobless
Oooooh, when he's doing the shows for the propaganda posters?

Here's what I want you to do.

The day before Age of Ultron comes out, watch Cap 1, Avengers, and Cap 2 so they're fresh in your mind. Then watch Ultron.

And theeeeen I want you to realize Cap could school Spock and Khan at the same time.

DrDeadpool
You people should watch Age of Ultron and you will see that Cap can stomp Spock ! There is no contest ! after that movie i realized that cap is just a lot stronger than we think he is !

Time Immemorial
Its not out in America.

Nephthys
Yeah, Cap would pretty much crush Spock.

abhilegend
Cap was fighting Ultron hand to hand, that shit is beyond Street levelers. At this point I'm not sure even Spider Man can beat him.

Placidity
^ Haven't see Avengers yet, but that sounds ridiculous. The PIS is strong.

StealthRanger
Wasn't it agreed Khan was about on Captain America's level before AoU?

And if Spock was below Khan physically, can't really see how this is anything other than a lolstomp in Steve's favor

DrDeadpool
The amount of feats for Captain America in AOU is just too much , for me it takes him to another level ! on par with Spiderman !
He tossed Ultron in that movie ! and do things with that shield that are just too awesome !

TheVaultDweller
Captain America would utterly wreck Spock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.