I need help remembering a game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
It was for playstation one. You were like a Skelton with one eye. You had a sword and you killed zombies I think. In the beginning you wake up in a museum. That's all I remember

Kazenji
Medievil

can also get that game on the PSN store.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Kazenji
Medievil

can also get that game on the PSN store.
Hell yea thank you I know what I'm buying soon

Kazenji
There was also a sequel not sure if that's on the store, I know its not for my region.

Quincy
MediEvil

http://s3.hipertextual.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/17/files/2012/08/Sir-Daniel-Fortesque_MediEvil.jpg

Spawningpool
I remember playing that game when I was in kindergarten. I loved it so much... Even though I would get nightmares from it

Kazenji
I would like that game make a comeback for a new game.

Spawningpool
I would like that game make a comeback for a new game.
They remastered in 2005

Estacado
Medievil was a great game!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Spawningpool
They remastered in 2005

No an actual sequel not some remastered thing.

Spawningpool
No an actual sequel not some remastered thing.
I think it would be pretty cool if they had another one but how would they?

Kazenji
Well it can done, SCE Cambridge Studio who did the other games have been for a while now called Guerrilla Cambridge.

Scribble
Originally posted by Spawningpool
It was for playstation one. You were like a Skelton with one eye. You had a sword and you killed zombies I think. In the beginning you wake up in a museum. That's all I remember Wow, this was weird. I saw this thread out of the corner of my eye and thought of MediEvil. I clicked out of interest and yeah... weird.

That's all. Oh, and, great game!

Jmanghan
This, and 40 Winks. 2 games I used to play all the time on my PS1

Spawningpool
Welcome back jmanghan

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
I remember playing that game when I was in kindergarten. I loved it so much... Even though I would get nightmares from it My game for Nightmares was 40 Winks

Kazenji
Stop bumping threads.

Jmanghan
Stop bumping threads. **** off.

Kazenji
Reported.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.