SF Malak vs. DoE Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Tatooine desert

No amp/prep time.

* For the purpose of the fight Malak gets his SF feats.

Who wins?

Trocity
Malak wrecks her.

Nephthys
Zannah mindrapes.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah mindrapes.

S_W_LeGenD
This should be good fight for both.

And Malak is immune to effects of fear.

Emperordmb
Zannah mindrapes.

DarthAnt66
Darth Malak resisted Nathema and the Star Forge. Zannah has nothing on him.
Then again, you can't have comedy without the Bane crew and their infallible logic.

Should it really surprise us Neph says Zannah can mindrape Malak when he says she can to Revan?
After all, he does believe Zannah's mind powers are superior than the DM and Vitiate collective force.

wink

Nephthys
Zannah beat Bane in a battle of wills, so she's clearly mentally stronger than Malak.

DarthAnt66
You mean an immensely weakened Bane who would have exerted an enormous wealth of power to simply get his spirit out of his own body and into Zannah's?

And Malak > Bane in willpower too, bub. thumb up

Nephthys
Not sure how any of that is relevant to the "battle of wills" that occurred.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
And Malak > Bane in willpower too, bub. thumb up

Oh wait nevermind suddenly this discussion lost all meaning. laughing

DarthAnt66
Not sure how any of that is relevant to the "battle of wills" that occurred.
Because Bane's will was weakened and exhausted? no expression

Bane's mind nearly went in overload by Nadd's holocron alone...
Revan and Malak were devouring knowledge from a "planet-sized" archive of Sith knowledge on ****ing Malachor.

carthage
Malak takes this

Nephthys
Because Bane's will was weakened and exhausted? no expression

Bane's mind nearly went in overload by Nadd's holocron alone...
Revan and Malak were devouring knowledge from a "planet-sized" archive of Sith knowledge on ****ing Malachor.

No it wasn't. He wasn't exhausted or mentally weakened in any respect, you're lying.

No it didn't. You're just making shit up now. erm

DarthAnt66
Uh, he just ****ing did essence transfer. You think he's in prime condition? And you act like his spirit wasn't injured at all despite losing a ****ton of midichlorians via losing an arm.

"Unbeknownst to the Jedi Order, Darth Revan has discovered numerous Sith artifacts and holocrons, all stored in great tomb-like cities buried beneath Malachor V's surface. As Revan plundered these tombs and relics, he fell deeper into the Dark Side. He learned of the location and the true nature of Korriban, he learned of the location of other Sith artifacts, and he learned how those strong in the light side of the Force could be seduced and made to see the strength inherent in the Sith teachings. Revan knew he had discovered more than a staging area for the Mandalorian War - he had discovered an ancient, planet-sized Sith storehouse of knowledge."

"Led by a woman named Kreia, the rogue Jedi turned to the dark side teachings uncovered by Malak and Revan. Kreia took the name Darth Traya, and her followers called themselves the Sith after the long-lost species that had invaded the Republic a millennium before."

I accept your concession. You are dismissed. thumb up

DarthAnt66
I'll respond tomorrow night. thumb up I'll bookmark this debate for now.
thumb up @ if you do respond. I really need to get back to my studying.

Nephthys
no expression

Am I being punk'd?

Nephthys
Uh, he just ****ing did essence transfer. You think he's in prime condition? And you act like his spirit wasn't injured at all despite losing a ****ton of midichlorians via losing an arm.

"Unbeknownst to the Jedi Order, Darth Revan has discovered numerous Sith artifacts and holocrons, all stored in great tomb-like cities buried beneath Malachor V's surface. As Revan plundered these tombs and relics, he fell deeper into the Dark Side. He learned of the location and the true nature of Korriban, he learned of the location of other Sith artifacts, and he learned how those strong in the light side of the Force could be seduced and made to see the strength inherent in the Sith teachings. Revan knew he had discovered more than a staging area for the Mandalorian War - he had discovered an ancient, planet-sized Sith storehouse of knowledge."

"Led by a woman named Kreia, the rogue Jedi turned to the dark side teachings uncovered by Malak and Revan. Kreia took the name Darth Traya, and her followers called themselves the Sith after the long-lost species that had invaded the Republic a millennium before."

I accept your concession. You are dismissed. thumb up

Theres no mention of essence transfer weakening his consciousness. And why the **** would his spirit be affected by the loss of a limb? I already told you, the text directly states that its a pure battle of wills, power doesn't come into it moron.

What the **** are you smoking? I never questioned that Malachor was a storehouse, I questioned your lunatic idea that Malak downloaded it directly into his brain or "devored knowledge" in a literal sense. Bane also never struggled with Nadd's holocron genius. You're probably mixing that up with Andeddu's. You clearly need to go and study more kiddo. Come back when theres some hair on your scrote.

ILS
Come back when theres some hair on your scrote. That hasn't stopped you up until now.

carthage
laughing out loud

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
That hasn't stopped you up until now.

You don't get it. Ant's literally 12. I'm 24, I got my pubes a few months ago thanks. wink

|King Joker|
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif

ILS
I got my pubes a few months ago thanks. wink Proof?

Nephthys
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-5/0501/south-park-s05e01c05-the-fort-collins-pube-fair-16x9.jpg

Pictured: Me mocking Ant with my bountiful pube snippings. This hurts the Ant.

DarthAnt66
Ant's literally 12.
lmfao.

I'm 24
That's... that's not something to be proud of.
---
Someone should get Neph a Sexual Education textbook or something. thumb up

Nephthys
Please, I'm incredibly textbook.

SunRazer
lol @ the stomps being mentioned.

But Malak wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.