Cronal vs Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Cronal is in his true body

Who wins?

NewGuy01
Ragnos stomps. At the very least give Cronal Kar Vastor's body or something, lol.

WildBantha88
No Cronal mind rapes Marka. His original body is the strongest in the Force, and that's all Cronal needs

NewGuy01
Cronal can't mindrape shit without putting it through brain surgery first. laughing

WildBantha88
Yes that's why he mind raped Luke

NewGuy01
He failed to mindrape Luke, and that was after he had lined Luke's central nervous system with meltmassif. Luke actually used it to mindrape him, as a matter of fact. laughing

WildBantha88
Your desperate attempts at lowballing are astounding.

First off Cronal never touched Luke or Leia's mind with meltmassif. :/ Yes he lined their nervous systems but that was only to get himself physically closer to the brain for when he put his essence into theirs. all this proves is that he cant essence transfer at will.

Secondly, the first time Luke was subjected to Cronal's mind rape he was utterly helpless against it.

. in his mind, it swelled towards him like jaws opening to swallow the universe, capturing every scrap of light and hope and love. The longer he stared, the more he lost, and nothing he could do would help Leia at all.

And then during their final battle Luke didn't even bother fighting back against Cronal's mind rape. Instead he used the meltmassif in his own body to form a direct link to Cronal's body and make that meltmassif kill Cronal. Basically he chose another route to beat Cronal.

Then add this to the shit ton of accolades Cronal has. Two of which state that he is more powerful than Vader, and it its obvious you are trolling.

Cronal mentally dominated an ancient sith before, there is no reason why this wont happen again

ILS
Aren't you a little young for acid?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
Aren't you a little young for acid? Aren't you a little old to be living with your mom? Like don't you have responsibilities or something?

ILS
And not a grammatical error in sight.

Bravo, 88.. bravo.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
And not a grammatical error in sight.

Bravo, 88.. bravo. im getting smrt smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Your desperate attempts at lowballing are astounding.

Right, I'm the one making desperate claims here.

--It was enough for Luke to use the link to reverse mindrape Cronal. No excuses, tbh.

I was under the impression that you were, or at least I was kinda holding out hope that you weren't that stupid.

Cronal isn't more powerful than Vader, nor does he approach him any more than he does Luke in Shadows of Mindor. There's a lot that can be said for Cronal, but his combat abilities aren't really among them.

Last I checked Cronal hasn't been alive for 5,000 years.

Comma after the like, pls.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Right, I'm the one making desperate claims here. Right, because the guy who is described as a telepathic black hole is weak.

AncientPower
To quote Ant: 'Lol @' mind-raping Marka Ragnos.

SunRazer
Why are you making this thread if you decided that Cronal stomps? He doesn't, by the way.

SunRazer
Also, Dathka Graush is nice but he's not as powerful as Ragnos, so it's not a comparable instance. There's respect threads for both of them that you can compare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.