Barriss Offee vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Can she defeat this loser?

BATTLE TAKES PLACE IN MY SHATTERED, BROKEN HEART.

Barriss is the Inquisitor in the trailer and I'm drawing a bath and looking through my array of sharp objects.

Fated Xtasy
Don't do it babe! If not for moi than for Ahsoka vs Vader.

Anyway. Sion dies lol.

|King Joker|
Isn't he immortal?

Fated Xtasy
Only on a Nexus iirc. Another time he spent a while recuperating, but apparently that was him playing possum? Idk he still dies lol.

ares834
Bariss gave Anakin a good fight. She can win this.

|King Joker|
*Barriss, you disgusting scum.

And yeah.

ares834
I type what I want you damn "Ashoka" lover. stick out tongue

|King Joker|

Lord Stark
**** me, dat female Inquisitor stomps!

AncientPower
Darth Sion should win.

|King Joker|
Why do you think so?

AncientPower
Decades of Jedi killing experience and the ability to fight on par with the Exile. Combine that with the fact it takes a very hard beating for him to go down and simply put Barriss Offee is no Exile.

Also can we not pretend Offee was fighting on par with Anakin? Half the time she ran away and the rest of the time he was beating her down.

Col. Valerian
He didn't exactly fight on par with Exile on M5 doe.

|King Joker|
Except for when she kicked him off a ledge and almost murdered him there, there's that part. Or the part when she almost beheads him at the end, that maybe kind of should be mentioned.

Yeah, but idk much about Sion so whatever, lol.

Edit: Experience is so overrated, though. Barriss had none when she kicked Ahsoka's ass and threw down with Anakin. Smh.

ares834
It really depends on the location. At a very potent nexus, Sion can win but at a neutral location... Gotta give it to Barriss.

FreshestSlice
Offee. Said before, and I'll say it again, anyone who let's Atton live in a one-on-one confrontation is trash.

AncientPower
To be fair Atton Rand is quite under-rated, anyone powerful enough to be recuited by and work for Darth Revan's elite Jedi-killing operatives and for years at that has got to be very well skilled in anti-Force User techniques. He is also a highly trained practitioner of the Echani rituals and has strong danger sense.

Now place on-top of that the Exile's Force bond training and he would have become very formidable in combat. Traya admitted that his TP blocking techniques were impressive and from her that says quite a lot.

SunRazer
Sion wasn't on par with the Exile - he lost four times despite the strength of the dark side nexus.

Also, Sion can resurrect himself without a nexus, as per KotORCG.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Darth Sion should win.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Sion wasn't on par with the Exile - he lost four times despite the strength of the dark side nexus. He doesn't seem very impressive, tbh.

Who do you think wins, SR?

ares834
Originally posted by SunRazer
Also, Sion can resurrect himself without a nexus, as per KotORCG.

Quote?

Kosmos Supreme
Sion definetly

red8
Sion wins this one.

Emperordmb
Barriss uses the environment of King Joker's shattered broken heart to win.

carthage
Barriss

Col. Valerian
Barriss.

deathslash
barriss

SunRazer
@ares834 - "Sion embarks on a Jedi-assassination spree, "dying" many more times, but always ending more enemy lives."

From KotORCG. It's not very impressive that random Jedi kill him, though, but it could have been a number advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.