Juggernaut vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Current Juggz vs Mangog from Thor v2.

Go!

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/146/300/i02/AMX2013019_int3_00005.jpg

Vs

http://www.comicbookherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Screenshot-2013-08-21-at-10.02.26-PM-e1377359340667.png

zopzop
That picture of Mangog laughing

PS what's current Juggernaut done aside from LOOK menacing? Unless I see something spectacular, Mangog stomps.

carver9
Jugs.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop

PS what's current Juggernaut done aside from LOOK menacing? Unless I see something spectacular, Mangog stomps.
laughing out loud

Thought someone would like it...

the Darkone
Mangog stomps regardless, Mangog dies it better

-K-M-

Just lip service. He is the strongest juggernaut to date and is immune to telepathy. It was also said he is even strong enough to kill Cyttorak (apparently)

psycho gundam
I'd start by pulling those hoses out of his neck.

StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut.

Galan007
Based on implied power, Juggernaut. Based on feats, Mangog.

ODG
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I'd start by pulling those hoses out of his neck. One hose was easily destroyed when the X-Men targeted his helmet. Didn't seem to do anything.

Sh1tty fight anyway. Gillen did the "Unstoppable Juggernaut" a lot better even with Land's sh1tty art.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Jugs.

Probably

basilisk
Originally posted by ODG
One hose was easily destroyed when the X-Men targeted his helmet. Didn't seem to do anything. But if all the hoses are removed he deflates and blows away in the wind like a balloon. With the TP weakness gone it's the only way to defeat him now.

zom1967
Classic Mangog is strength Incarnate and would get through Juggys force field easy! The second version I can`t say.

juggernaut74

PS what's current Juggernaut done aside from LOOK menacing? Unless I see something spectacular, Mangog stomps. He one-shotted the Living Monolith (in giant form), proved immume to telepathy, by striking the ground so hard he took out an entire X-team(minus Colossus). Not much but he's only been around for 2 issues.

Stoic
Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.