Adam Szalinski (Honey I Blew up the Kid) vs. Mr. Stay Puft (Ghostbusters)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillerForHire
Adam Szalinski (Honey I Blew up the Kid) vs. Mr. Stay Puft (Ghostbusters)

Spawningpool
Really man really?

KillerForHire
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Really man really?
Sure, why not?

XanatosForever
Does he at least have his rays somewhere nearby? The only way I see him pulling a win is shrinking Mr. Stay Puft down or trying to get him so big he bursts.

KillerForHire
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Does he at least have his rays somewhere nearby? The only way I see him pulling a win is shrinking Mr. Stay Puft down or trying to get him so big he bursts.
No rays but think about it a giant toddler & a giant man made of marshmallow

Impediment
What are the size comparisons?

Lestov16
Couldn't the kid just eat Stay Puft?

KillerForHire
Originally posted by Impediment
What are the size comparisons?
I couldn't post pics but from the two I looked at Adam may be a bit bigger but there size is very close.

KillerForHire
Originally posted by Lestov16
Couldn't the kid just eat Stay Puft?
He couldn't possibly eat all of him but I'm sure he'll take a few chunks out.

Spawningpool
I think Adam would get hungry tackle him and eat him like a zombie

KillerForHire
Originally posted by Spawningpool
I think Adam would get hungry tackle him and eat him like a zombie
He wouldn't be able to completely devour Mr. Stay Puft but If he ate too much he would wind up with one hell of a tummy ache which could give Stay Puft the edge in this fight.

SSJGGogeta
Um..

Wasn't the Stay Puft Marshmallow man supposed to be a destructive god, capable of destroying humanity, or something?

I mean, he was made of phucking marshmallow for Pete sake, so he wasn't all that intimidating, but he was stated to be something like the end of humanity. Although who knows how true that really was.

I see the marshmallow man pulling a win here.

Impediment
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Um..

Wasn't the Stay Puft Marshmallow man supposed to be a destructive god, capable of destroying humanity, or something?

I mean, he was made of phucking marshmallow for Pete sake, so he wasn't all that intimidating, but he was stated to be something like the end of humanity. Although who knows how true that really was.

"We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!"

KillerForHire
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Um..

Not Stay Puft, Gozer was.
It clearly hurt Stay Puft when the GB's shot him with there beams & lit him on fire so we know he feels pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.