Anakin Skywalker vs Kyp Durran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

Trocity
Anakin. Kyp is a force beast but Anakin has superior combat feats.

Kyp was somewhat of a wasted character.

NewGuy01
Anakin, Kyp should be able to put up a fight though. He's kinda outmatched in the sheer sabers department, but he can stall with the Force.

Nephthys
I'm surprised, people hold Kyp's force strength up to the point I'd expect him to ragdoll.

ILS
Who is Kyp Durran?

Angelalex242
Neph's got a point. Kyp would ragdoll Obi Wan in his sleep. Why can Anakin fend off Kyp Force wise? Chosen One, sure, but unrefined about it. Note, I'm even referring to Dooku killing Anakin, not Obi Wan losing Vader, but even so.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Neph's got a point. Kyp would ragdoll Obi Wan in his sleep. Why can Anakin fend off Kyp Force wise? Chosen One, sure, but unrefined about it. Note, I'm even referring to Dooku killing Anakin, not Obi Wan losing Vader, but even so. Dooku didn't kill Anakin

Angelalex242
You read that wrong. Dooku Killing Anakin is what most people refer to as 'Zonakin.' Even though I call that standard ROTS Anakin. Not to be confused with ROTS Vader, who is weaker.

Selenial
He means Dooku-killing Anakin.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Trocity
Kyp was somewhat of a wasted character.

Totally agree. Most masters of the NJO were were underutilized.

I think this would be a pretty even fight.

WildBantha88
' Even though I call that standard ROTS Anakin. Not to be confused with ROTS Vader, who is weaker nvm

carthage
Anakin

NTJack0
Neph's got a point. Kyp would ragdoll Obi Wan in his sleep. Why can Anakin fend off Kyp Force wise? Chosen One, sure, but unrefined about it. Note, I'm even referring to Dooku killing Anakin, not Obi Wan losing Vader, but even so. Everyone ragdolls Obi-Wan though.

SunRazer
Kyp's honestly displayed Yoda-level power. Pretty high-class wank, but he's deserving of it given his showings.

But he's horrifically outmatched in sabers. Anakin wins every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.