Strongest Movie X men to kill Godzilla (1998)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Barring Phoenix, Xavier, or maybe even Magneto from this thread, what are the strongest Xmen that could kill the Godzilla featured in the 1998 film with Matthew Broderick?

*No BFR

Who could do it?

jaden101
Cockpuncher

Time Immemorial
None of them

juggerman
Wolverine

Silent Master
Not a chance.

juggerman
From the Broderick movie? Hell yeah Wolverine(or just about any healer with claws) could take her out.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
From the Broderick movie? Hell yeah Wolverine(or just about any healer with claws) could take her out.

Not in a million years man.

juggerman
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Not in a million years man.

Why not? His claws would easily cut thru her flesh. He could climb up her body and then enter her body via eye/nose/mouth and kill her dead.

Time Immemorial
Why not? His claws would easily cut thru her flesh. He could climb up her body and then enter her body via eye/nose/mouth and kill her dead.

She's to big, it would be like single axe trying to cut through a 100-300 ft wall.

juggerman
A soft fleshy wall. Once inside it wouldn't take long.

KingD19
Logan cut off a Sentinels head. He can work his way inside. It won the quick, but it's doable.

I could see Juggernaut just running through her insides if he could find a way in.

And Storm could zap her. She was pretty powerful in DoFP.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Logan cut off a Sentinels head. He can work his way inside. It won the quick, but it's doable.

I could see Juggernaut just running through her insides if he could find a way in.

And Storm could zap her. She was pretty powerful in DoFP.

He never cut off a Sentinels head other then the (X Room) which is fake.

Storms lightning would be like a tickle.

Jugs, no, not possible.

Silent Master

Not a chance in hell.

juggerman
Jugs, no, not possible.

Not probable. Certainly possible.

Time Immemorial
Not probable. Certainly possible.

How does he get inside her? When she is hundreds of feet tall?

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
Not a chance in hell.

Well then hopefully the fight doesn't take place in Hell

juggerman
How does he get inside her? When she is hundreds of feet tall?

I already stated how.

She could also try to eat him.

Time Immemorial
I already stated how.

She could also try to eat him.

I doubt it, she prolly would BFR him or step on him.

KingD19
He never cut off a Sentinels head other then the (X Room) which is fake.

Storms lightning would be like a tickle.

Jugs, no, not possible.

It was a simulation, but the sentinel was real.

A continuous barrage of lightning bolts hitting her in the face and eyes would do massive damage.

And I said if he got inside her. She could eat him. That's the only possible thing I could think of. However he could just run at her ankles.

Time Immemorial
It was a simulation, but the sentinel was real.

A continuous barrage of lightning bolts hitting her in the face and eyes would do massive damage.

And I said if he got inside her. She could eat him. That's the only possible thing I could think of. However he could just run at her ankles.

When everything disappears like virtual reality, how is that real?

KingD19
When everything disappears like virtual reality, how is that real?

xxwxxa2ndpw

Watch the scene. Logan got his head cut open. Colossus got conked in the head and had to protect Rogue. You could hear metal slicing metal as Logan went to work. The head even cracked and shook the ground when it hit. It might have been a simulation but it was 100% real.

FrothByte
Godzilla would smack Wolverine and he'd be knocked out for half a day. All he'd give Godzilla would be a flesh wound before he gets KO'd.

Silent Master
Godzilla would just step on him, instant ko. last I checked this was a fight and not who could kill Godzilla if it just stood there and made no attempt to defend itself.

Time Immemorial
Video is broken however, I know what happened.

I must be under the assumption that that room was virtual reality like its been shown to be.

If you are saying its real where did they get a sentinel when they were not in production yet, that program had not happened.. and literally we don't even see the whole thing, just a flying head.

KingD19
Video is broken however, I know what happened.

I must be under the assumption that that room was virtual reality like its been shown to be.

If you are saying its real where did they get a sentinel when they were not in production yet, that program had not happened.. and literally we don't even see the whole thing, just a flying head.

Can't get it to post right from my phone. they didn't go into detail about the danger room but they don't seem to have hard light technology so it was more than likely real deal ordinance and such, just at controlled levels.

Don't ask me to make sense of an awful movie. But the video proves it's real as people take damage and have to defend themselves to not get hurt. If Kitty hadn't phased Iceman, they would have been killed by that missile for example.

Silent Master
It was fake

xxWXxa2nDPw

Time Immemorial
OK but, How did they get a real sentinel when the program had not been released or announced by Trask or the military.

We don't know what that thing was, but we do know, all we saw was a head, it looked sentinel like, and the program was not out yet..

I have my doubts if it was real. After the sim was over it all disappeared.

Time Immemorial
It was fake

xxWXxa2nDPw

Fcking A, here I thought I was crazy laughing

KingD19
Let me rephrase then. He cut the head off a giant robot that resembled a sentinel whose head was at least as tall as a 7+ foot tall Colossus. Only took him a few seconds to do it.

And while it was a simulation, the danger and risk of death was real.

Time Immemorial
Let me rephrase then. He cut the head off a giant robot that resembled a sentinel whose head was at least as tall as a 7+ foot tall Colossus. Only took him a few seconds to do it.

And while it was a simulation, the danger and risk of death was real.

It wasn't real. Watch your own video you posted.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The sentinel wasn't real... how is there even a question about that?

KingD19
I said yes it was a simulation, but during the simulation everything was real. I suppose Logan didn't get hit with a chunk of debris that split his skull down to the metal? And the fire he lit his cigar with wasn't real either?

Silent Master
It was real in the sense that it was solid, but it was only a hard light projection and not an actual robot made of metal.

Inhuman
How does he get inside her?

http://i.imgur.com/4u9IuJX.jpg

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
wolverine, lady death strike, charles ?

Silent Master
No, no and per the OP Prof X isn't allowed.

Scoobless
Kitty could Jugg phase Zilla into the ground ala X3

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless
Kitty could Jugg phase Zilla into the ground ala X3

Would do nothing, his primary method of travel is tunneling through earths crust as shown in the movie.

juggerman
Would do nothing, his primary method of travel is tunneling through earths crust as shown in the movie.

That's not the same as being phased into the ground

Assuming of course she could do so to such a large creature

Time Immemorial
That's not the same as being phased into the ground

Assuming of course she could do so to such a large creature

She did the same thing to Jugs, did nothing.

Silent Master
Juggernaut broke free using strength and Godzilla is much stronger than Juggernaut.

juggerman
Godzilla is not the God Damn Juggernaut

Silent Master
True, Godzilla is much stronger and faster.

juggerman
Angel could fly Kitty above Godzilla and drop her, Kitty then phases thru Godzilla's skull and solidifies in her brain.

juggerman
Oh Nightcrawler could just teleport into her brain

Time Immemorial
When did this become a team effortlaughing out loud

juggerman
Or Azazel

juggerman
Or Green LanternPool

juggerman
Or Will I Am Guy

Scoobless
Juggernaut broke free using strength and Godzilla is much stronger than Juggernaut.

Technically movie Juggernaut didn't have super-strength, it was super-momentum, that's why he could be restrained by shackles that held him by not allowing him to start moving. Once he is in motion nothing can restrain him. Since his shoulders weren't pinned into the ground even the slightest movement would be enough for him to break free.

Though, in fact, his body should have been fused into the matter of the earth, causing massive damage and probably instant death, another of many (many) problems with X3.

Silent Master
Godzilla was fast enough to tag assault helicopters, Angel would get hit long before getting into position.

juggerman
Technically movie Juggernaut didn't have super-strength, it was super-momentum, that's why he could be restrained by shackles that held him by not allowing him to start moving. Once he is in motion nothing can restrain him. Since his shoulders weren't pinned into the ground even the slightest movement would be enough for him to break free.

Though, in fact, his body should have been fused into the matter of the earth, causing massive damage and probably instant death, another of many (many) problems with X3.

He tossed Wolverine thru the celing. I'd say he had super strength

juggerman
Godzilla was fast enough to tag assault helicopters, Angel would get hit long before getting into position.

Yeah probably

Silent Master

It's still him using force to break free and Godzilla showed more than enough strength to break free.

Scoobless
He tossed Wolverine thru the celing. I'd say he had super strength

Nope, it's still just super-momentum.

juggerman
Nope, it's still just super-momentum.

He tossed him with one arm up thru the celing man. If Colossus had done it would that be momentum too? Being able to lift a grown man, with a heavy metal skeleton btw, off the ground and in to the air with one hand is super human strength

Time Immemorial
Lol @ Juggs not being strong unless he has momentum.

Thats utter garbage.

Scoobless
Lol @ Juggs not being strong unless he has momentum.

Thats utter garbage.

That's his powerset in X3

Time Immemorial
No thats one of his powersets, that once he gains momentum he cannot be stoped, that doesn't mean he has no strength, look at the size of him and his frame and muscles. He's like a truck standing up.

KingD19
That's what they said but it's clearly not what happened.

Scoobless
One of the most stupid scenes in X3 is when Juggernaut knocks Wolverine through the roof (that part is ok) but then he just falls through the roof/floor of the next room on the way down.

How can that happen? To go through the floor he would have had to fall from extremely high up.

StealthRanger
Phoenix?

Maybe Apocalypse, though aside from his sole telekinetic feat, he's kind of a glass cannon with no notable speed feats

Time Immemorial
One of the most stupid scenes in X3 is when Juggernaut knocks Wolverine through the roof (that part is ok) but then he just falls through the roof/floor of the next room on the way down.

How can that happen? To go through the floor he would have had to fall from extremely high up.

He's really heavy. This was mentioned in Origins.

StealthRanger
Or Juggernaut is just that strong

Silent Master
Or Logan is just so loathsome that the floor exploded because it didn't like having to touch Wolverine.

TheVaultDweller
Or Logan is just so loathsome that the floor exploded because it didn't like having to touch Wolverine.

laughing

Jmanghan
The real question should be, can Godzilla chew through Wolvie's adamantium bones??

Jmanghan
Also, I firmly thought Godzilla was a guy.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The real question should be, can Godzilla chew through Wolvie's adamantium bones??

No but he could rip him half, he aint regrowing two new halfs.

He could also bite his head off. Thats not regrowing either.

TheVaultDweller
Never gets that far. Zilla bfr's him via tail swipe into a different State. laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Never gets that far. Zilla bfr's him via tail swipe into a different State. laughing

I said that a few pages back, laughing out loud

People insisted these flys could kill the swatter stick out tongue

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Also, I firmly thought Godzilla was a guy.

He is, but the one from the shitty Ferris Bueller remake was a female. Or trans-gender. Or asexual. Or some gay shit.

But in regards to the thread, um...

Not really sure what feats the '99 Godzilla had, because she never really faced anything other than a couple helicopters, but... assuming she's anything like the real Godzilla, she would pwn the entirety of the Marvel Movie-verse, instantly...

But she's not. She's a big lizard, with flame breath, meaning that Scott alone should be able to freeze her to death, pretty easily, as long as Logan, or maybe Colossus distracted her/tanked her oversized flame-thrower. thumb up

TheVaultDweller
I said that a few pages back, laughing out loud

People insisted these flys could kill the swatter stick out tongue

laughing

I totally missed that. Honestly, none of the mutants, short of the very top tier guys, showed anywhere near the powerscale to defeat a skyscrapper-sized monster single-handed. As a team they have a shot, but one-on-one they literally get stepped on. Like if you had Zilla distracted while both of the Summers unloaded at her face it could do serious damage, but if either of those two took her on solo they would die quickly.

Silent Master
Seeing as Scott's power is optic blasts and not ice, how exactly is he going to freeze Godzilla?

SSJGGogeta
Basically, Juggernaut would be the only one able to stop her, and just because her only real power is being stronger than everyone else on here, because of her size. But Jugg's would run through her ankles, and when she fell, run through her head...

Assuming that he got lucky enough for her to not step on him. dontgetit

And Storm could take her too, as long as GZ didn't phucking eat her, and Storm could hit her with some lightning.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Basically, Juggernaut would be the only one able to stop her, and just because her only real power is being stronger than everyone else on here, because of her size. But Jugg's would run through her ankles, and when she fell, run through her head...

Assuming that he got lucky enough for her to not step on him. dontgetit

And Storm could take her too, as long as GZ didn't phucking eat her, and Storm could hit her with some lightning.

No man, none of them are taking her down..

Not Jugs, Not Storm. They all get wrecked.

Those are low level mutants and lack any big offensive capability, lighting would not do anything. That would be like a tickle.

Silent Master
Juggernaut has no way of stopping Godzilla and normal people have survived lightning and I don't recall Storm having feats that put her lightning as more powerful than normal.

SSJGGogeta
Seeing as Scott's power is optic blasts and not ice, how exactly is he going to freeze Godzilla?

Oh, sorry, mixed up the names. It's been a while since I've seen the movies, and I always forget the ice guys name. The ice guy though, is who I meant.

Hell though, Cyclops would be able to most likely put down Zilla, by chopping her up into sushi, with some heat vision.

SSJGGogeta
Juggernaut has no way of stopping Godzilla and normal people have survived lightning and I don't recall Storm having feats that put her lightning as more powerful than normal.

Yes, but a bolt of lightning in ANYTHING'S eyeball isn't gonna feel good, lol.

Lestov16
Weapon xi should be able to do it, provided PIS/CIS is off

Silent Master
Cyclops doesn't have heat vision, he has optic blasts which are concussive force and Bobby(Iceman) didn't display anywhere ear enough power to suggest he could freeze Godzilla.

SSJGGogeta
Cyclops doesn't have heat vision, he has optic blasts which are concussive force and Bobby(Iceman) didn't display anywhere ear enough power to suggest he could freeze Godzilla.

Well he does if he takes off his visor.

And Godzilla, in the '99 movie, doesn't have any feats to suggest she could survive Bobby's(thank you for the help) freeze powers, especially since she is a cold blooded lizard.

Originally posted by Lestov16
Weapon xi should be able to do it, provided PIS/CIS is off

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about weapon X.

He should thrash here.

Time Immemorial

And Godzilla, in the '99 movie, doesn't have any feats to suggest she could survive Bobby's(thank you for the help) freeze powers, especially since she is a cold blooded lizard.

He should thrash here.

She is so big, she can tunnel under ground through solid earth with ease, burrow and walk through skyscrapers like they are a house of cards. Some icing on her skin would break apart as soon as she moved. This is like peanuts vs a city sized monster. Some insects with some powers would be like a a bee sting...

Bobbys ice was broken apart from a hand grenade....

Silent Master

He should thrash here.

Taking off his visor doesn't turn Cyclops' optic blasts into heat vision and seeing as Bobby has zero feats to suggest that he can freeze Godzilla, GZ doesn't need feats of withstanding being frozen.

SSJGGogeta
She is so big, she can tunnel under ground through solid earth with ease, burrow and walk through skyscrapers like they are a house of cards. Some icing on her skin would break apart as soon as she moved. This is like peanuts vs a city sized monster. Some insects with some powers would be like a a bee sting...

Bobbys ice was broken apart from a hand grenade....

Regular bullets were able to pierce godzilla's skin. dontgetit

It's very clear that Godzilla didn't have some super thick hide or something, meaning that ice should be VERY effective against Godzilla.

At least in the shitty '99 remake, that is.

Time Immemorial
Regular bullets were able to pierce godzilla's skin. dontgetit

It's very clear that Godzilla didn't have some super thick hide or something, meaning that ice should be VERY effective against Godzilla.

At least in the shitty '99 remake, that is.

Yes she took damage, but it took so much to kill her from being swarmed by tanks, helicopters and jets. But we are talking about a few small people here with some powers. There likely to die right at the start of the fight, especially someone like Storm or Cyclops.

SSJGGogeta
Taking off his visor doesn't turn Cyclops' optic blasts into heat vision and seeing as Bobby has zero feats to suggest that he can freeze Godzilla, GZ doesn't need feats of withstanding being frozen.

Um... Are we talking about the same person here? Because the Cyclops I'm talking about can instantly melt through concrete, and cut buildings in half on accident, when he takes off his visor.

And Bobby doesn't need to make a layer of ice big enough to completely trap GZ in ice. All he needs to do is blast a layer to coat most of GZ's skin, and GZ will be ridiculously debilitated. Lizards are cold blooded, meaning if he shot ice at her, she would immediately start freezing, especially if they were in an area that was already fairly cold, like NY. Don't forget that her hide was pierced by REGULAR BULLETS.

Time Immemorial
Um... Are we talking about the same person here? Because the Cyclops I'm talking about can instantly melt through concrete, and cut buildings in half on accident, when he takes off his visor.

And Bobby doesn't need to make a layer of ice big enough to completely trap GZ in ice. All he needs to do is blast a layer to coat most of GZ's skin, and GZ will be ridiculously debilitated. Lizards are cold blooded, meaning if he shot ice at her, she would immediately start freezing, especially if they were in an area that was already fairly cold, like NY. Don't forget that her hide was pierced by REGULAR BULLETS.

By regular bullets your mean tank shells, artillery, rockets from helo's and jets. Those are pretty uber. Things like those have affected people like Hulk, Thor, Superman and the other Kryptonians. Its not a low showing for her really.

Silent Master
Cyclops' optic blast doesn't melt through concrete, it is concussive force, it punches through concrete.

Bobby has zero feat to suggest that he could even cover 1/100th of GZ, let alone cover him in thick enough ice to actually slow GZ down.

SSJGGogeta
Yes she took damage, but it took so much to kill her from being swarmed by tanks, helicopters and jets. But we are talking about a few small people here with some powers. There likely to die right at the start of the fight, especially someone like Storm or Cyclops.

The reason it took that much to kill her is because the bullets lacked the size to do anything serious to her. If someone could flick a grain of sand into your body, as fast as a bullet, fast enough for it to pierce your skin, and go into your body, you wouldn't even feel it, let alone be hurt by it. Unless it managed to hit your vital organs or something, which would still be impossible, given the fact that it wouldn't be fast enough to get past like an inch into your body.

And Cyclops can cut through buildings like butter, when he takes off his visor. What do you think that will do, when regular bullets could pierce her hide? His heat vision also has the range to be able to not just pierce her vitals, BUT LOP OF LIMBS. He would take off his visor, and one of her legs would be chopped off, lol.

Storm would blast her in the eyes with some lightning, and she'd be blind.

Silent Master
Again, Cyclops doesn't have heat vision...how do you expect people to take you seriously when you don't even know what powers these people have?

SSJGGogeta
By regular bullets your mean tank shells, artillery, rockets from helo's and jets. Those are pretty uber. Things like those have affected people like Hulk, Thor, Superman and the other Kryptonians. Its not a low showing for her really.

When have those things hurt Superman and Thor? In MOS, they managed to throw some of the kryptonians back, when they were caught off guard, but then they flew through them to get to the helicopters, like the bullets weren't even there.

And they even said that the bullets were piercing her, just not causing any real damage, because they were too small.

And from what I recall, she didn't get hit by more than one or two missiles. She dodged almost all of them, because every human is a friggin retard.

SSJGGogeta
Again, Cyclops doesn't have heat vision...how do you expect people to take you seriously when you don't even know what powers these people have?

Um... In Origins, did Cyclops NOT cut his high school in half with his heat vision? wink

Time Immemorial
When have those things hurt Superman and Thor? In MOS, they managed to throw some of the kryptonians back, when they were caught off guard, but then they flew through them to get to the helicopters, like the bullets weren't even there.

And they even said that the bullets were piercing her, just not causing any real damage, because they were too small.

And from what I recall, she didn't get hit by more than one or two missiles. She dodged almost all of them, because every human is a friggin retard.

Hulk got trolled by the military a bunch in Hulk 2003 and 2009, and took a tank round and it injured him, as well as a bunch of other stuff. He healed up from it, but it still hurt him.

MoS didn't really get hit by much but his equals did, Namek took some anti tank rounds and knocked him down. Clearly they affected them.

SSJGGogeta
Hulk got trolled by the military a bunch in Hulk 2003 and 2009, and took a tank round and it injured him, as well as a bunch of other stuff. He healed up from it, but it still hurt him.

MoS didn't really get hit by much but his equals did, Namek took some anti tank rounds and knocked him down. Clearly they affected them.

Yeah, but that basically chocks up to PIS. If he was totally invincible, then the movie would be pointless. And it doesn't make much sense that that happened, when the Avengers version managed to tank things thousands of times worse.

Namek, lol. You mean Name-Ek. For a sec, I thought about DBZ. laughing

But that was when he was in the middle of a fight, and was caught off guard. After that, he flew THROUGH the stream of bullets to reach the chopper.

Silent Master
Um... In Origins, did Cyclops NOT cut his high school in half with his heat vision? wink

No, he didn't; mainly because Cyclops doesn't have heat vision. his optic blasts are concussive force, IE kinetic energy.

TheVaultDweller

Well, apparently the majority of that film is written out of continuity (though bits of the one Creed/Logan fight was shown in Logan's memories in DoFP, so Creed still seems to be his brother canonically in the movieverse). Plus, his showings in 3 X-men movies are concussive blasts with absolutely zero heat outpit. Gavin Hood is just an idiot who f**** it up for Origins.

No, he didn't; mainly because Cyclops doesn't have heat vision. his optic blasts are concussive force, IE kinetic energy.

Origins Scott's blasts produced both force and heat but, like I said, it totally contradicts all his other movie showings.

KingD19
There's no heat, but if you have all that force rubbing up against the remains of whatever's left, friction could cause the heat.

TheVaultDweller
There's no heat, but if you have all that force rubbing up against the remains of whatever's left, friction could cause the heat.

Wasn't portrayed like that at all in any of the other movies though. Anyways, even with the weird portrayal in Origins, the current canonical status of that film is up for debate, and all his other consistent showings are pure kinetic force, so I don't consider his powers to be any kind of heat vision anyway.

And Iceman has nowhere near the feats to suggest he can freeze something as large or strong as Godzilla. He would get crushed while still trying to ice Zilla's foot.

SSJGGogeta

https://youtu.be/j10cLQFAq1w?t=42

Hm, who can't be taken seriously here?

Silent Master
Haven't watched Origins in awhile, but could the fire have been because of all the loose electrical wires? if not that yes, it was a massive mistake on their part as the previous movies made it clear that the blast is kinetic energy.

SSJGGogeta
Wasn't portrayed like that at all in any of the other movies though. Anyways, even with the weird portrayal in Origins, the current canonical status of that film is up for debate, and all his other consistent showings are pure kinetic force, so I don't consider his powers to be any kind of heat vision anyway.

And Iceman has nowhere near the feats to suggest he can freeze something as large or strong as Godzilla. He would get crushed while still trying to ice Zilla's foot.

Um... Didn't he also vaporized a lake when he was being killed by Jean, in the third one?

Done arguing the iceman thing.. no expression

SSJGGogeta
Haven't watched Origins in awhile, but could the fire have been because of all the loose electrical wires? if not that yes, it was a massive mistake on their part as the previous movies made it clear that the blast is kinetic energy.

Cyclops also vaporized a lake in the third one, when Jean killed him.

And the same scene happened again, during the mutant prison break, when Cyclops vaporized an entire laboratory. thumb up

And I highly doubt that the building was cut in half so perfectly, while the parts the beam touched were red hot, as though MELTED, without any heat being present. thumb up

Stringer
Originally posted by carthage
Barring Phoenix, Xavier, or maybe even Magneto from this thread, what are the strongest Xmen that could kill the Godzilla featured in the 1998 film with Matthew Broderick?

*No BFR

Who could do it?

No Jean no professor, no kill.

How bout bout we start some, "Havok".

Silent Master
The original movies clearly established that it's kinetic energy, 1 movie getting it wrong doesn't trump every other X-man movie that got it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8CVGdb4sCw

TheVaultDweller
Um... Didn't he also vaporized a lake when he was being killed by Jean, in the third one?

No, he doesn't. He unloads his optic blast into a lake while screaming, and it throws up a bunch of water, but he never "vaporises a lake". Right at the end of the clip. You can clearly see the water being thrown up by the kinetic force of his blast.

jB6u0Z-qBQ0

Time Immemorial
No, he doesn't. He unloads his optic blast into a lake while screaming, and it throws up a bunch of water, but he never "vaporises a lake". Right at the end of the clip. You can clearly see the water being thrown up by the kinetic force of his blast.

jB6u0Z-qBQ0

What you talking about, the whole fcking lake was vaporized brah.

Silent Master
The guy probably never watched any of the movies, I mean at first he thought Scott had ice powers, after I corrected him on that he likely just clicked on the first youtube video of movie Cyclops he could find and didn't realize that the people who directed the Wolverine movie made a mistake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.