Can Magneto affect Samus's Armor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
This is more a random question in my head, and I admit I think he has the feats to do so, but is it a simple task, or one that requires more attention than he'd expect?

Astner

The Scenario
I'm going to go with yes.

XanatosForever
Would he have any trouble getting through her shields? Would the energy packs even matter?

Sacred 117
I'm wondering if her suit is actually made of metal... or if there's even a definitive answer for that. mmm

StealthRanger
Magneto can manipulate the entire EM spectrum, and other forms of matter as well, said other manifestations are difficult for him

Whether he can manipulate Samus' armor, idk

Time Immemorial

Astner
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Magneto can manipulate the entire EM spectrum,
Yeah. That never made sense considering that photons aren't charged.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea thats because tony is a fcking genius and amazing prep artist. I doubt Samsus cannot be affected.
You missed the point. If carbon nanotubes aren't affected by Magneto's magnetism then he shouldn't affect non-magnetic metals.

Time Immemorial
Are carbon nano tubes metal?

Astner
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Are carbon nano tubes metal?
No. But they are diamagnetic.

Time Immemorial
So suffice to say, comics don't always make senselaughing out loud

The Scenario
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Would he have any trouble getting through her shields? Would the energy packs even matter?

I don't know. Presumably, Magneto would need feats of using his powers through a force field or manipulating one. IIRC he can make his own and still use his powers, at least.

It's never exactly stated what the suit is made of. Offhand I can recall some references to it being some kind of metal. However, we do know that it is non-magnetic normally; Samus needs the Spiderball upgrade in order to make use of magnetic pathways in the Prime games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.