Little Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
A child discovers he can summon the power of God through faith to perform miracles. He attempts to use this power to return his father, who is fighting in WWII, back home to him.

At first, I saw the trailer and thought, "meh, another religious film", but then the title of the film in reference in WWII hit me and I started laughing in hysterical shock that they actually had the balls to do this.

I prayed they would not do what the title alluded to, but alas, based on spoilers, yes, they phucking went through with it.

If you can guess what the title is referring to, you'll realize what a horrifyingly stupid film it is. This piece of shit comes out tomorrow.

b_BdzqsIX6A

Time Immemorial
So the force and Star Wars is ok moving things based on a faith, which was based on Christianity; Bruce Almighty, Evan Almighty was ok, but you call this heartfelt movie wanting to bring his about a kid wanting to bring his dad home from war a "piece of shit."

Where do you get off? Grow the fck up, people believe in God, deal with it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
A child discovers he can summon the power of God through faith to perform miracles. He attempts to use this power to return his father, who is fighting in WWII, back home to him.

At first, I saw the trailer and thought, "meh, another religious film", but then the title of the film in reference in WWII hit me and I started laughing in hysterical shock that they actually had the balls to do this.

I prayed they would not do what the title alluded to, but alas, based on spoilers, yes, they phucking went through with it.

If you can guess what the title is referring to, you'll realize what a horrifyingly stupid film it is. This piece of shit comes out tomorrow.

b_BdzqsIX6A

There's no need to beat around the bush: just actually say it with spoiler tags.

Little Boy was the name of the Atomic Bomb dropped on Hiroshima. So what does the title have to do with the film? Are you implying that the movie makes the little boy destroy a city to bring his father home? If so, how did you get that form the trailer? If not, what do you actually mean? Also, is it possible the movie is not about WWII but about a semi-religious film that is targeted towards kids and family? Also, is that last sentence horrifyingly stupid because it could have the double-meaning of bomb dropping, too, due to my use of "targeted"?

jaden101
Don't know what your issue with this film is.

It looks like it's gonna be....

THE BOMB

Lestov16
Originally posted by dadudemon
There's no need to beat around the bush: just actually say it with spoiler tags.

Little Boy was the name of the Atomic Bomb dropped on Hiroshima. So what does the title have to do with the film? Are you implying that the movie makes the little boy destroy a city to bring his father home? If so, how did you get that form the trailer?

Yes, that is exactly what he does. As I stated, after realizing the double meaning of the title, I immediately went looking for spoilers. The kid uses the power of God to nuke Hiroshima.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yes, that is exactly what he does. As I stated, after realizing the double meaning of the title, I immediately went looking for spoilers. The kid uses the power of God to nuke Hiroshima.

uhhhhh

hahaha

What the ****?

There is this really cool guy on KMC that summed it up, quite well:

"...horrifyingly stupid film it is..."

Time Immemorial
I forgot Lest, Japan did nothing wrong in WW2.

They were the most upstanding allies of the US and didn't bomb the shit outa pearl harbor, they didn't go over to china and dis embow the people and gut the pregnant women and watch their unborn children fall out in pieces.

What were we thinking bombing them!?

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Don't know what your issue with this film is.

It looks like it's gonna be....

THE BOMB

Ha

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
Ha

Here all week...

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I forgot Lest, Japan did nothing wrong in WW2.

They were the most upstanding allies of the US and didn't bomb the shit outa pearl harbor, they didn't go over to china and dis embow the people and gut the pregnant women and watch their unborn children fall out in pieces.

What were we thinking bombing them!?

Also, America forewarned the people with ample enough time to evacuate. Would japan have done the same? FU#K no.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Also, America forewarned the people with ample enough time to evacuate. Would japan have done the same? FU#K no.

Not only that we told them to give up. Even after the first nuke, they still would not give up! We only had two and it was a big gamble if they were going to work or not..

I'm much more tolerant of Lest's racial rants, but ranting about US nuking Japan is beyond stupid. It had to be done cause they literally would not stop, and we were not going to send 1-2 million troops to invade Japan homeland.

The bombs saved prolly 4 million people or more, not even counting all the bs that would take to invade their homeland.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1708051/posts

Kazenji
Well looks like it is shit as you have predicted Lestov if were going by RT.

Quincy
That's what they named the atomic bomb? Ew

Robtard
Fat Man and Little Boy where the two atomics.

Anyhow, watched the trailer and read up on this film, it looks stupid. Will pass.

dadudemon
Anyhow, watched the trailer and read up on this film, it looks stupid. Will pass.

https://ihatehongkong2.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/4488876837_8d3da2423a_z.jpg

Time Immemorial
Fat Man and Little Boy where the two atomics.

So I take it, we aren't going to see this together?

Robtard
Not even if your cheap ass offered to pay.

BruceSkywalker
will pass

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
will pass

https://ihatehongkong2.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/4488876837_8d3da2423a_z.jpg

uhuh

Time Immemorial
uhuh

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61597500.jpg

Robtard
How was this, TI?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.