HulkBuster, Hulk, Kurse, Thor VS Superman, Zod, Nam-Ek, Faora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
1 - in-character

2 - bloodlusted

Time Immemorial
The movie isn't even out until May 1st.

janus77
Veronica and the boys win this.

danielgamer
Thor is much more stronger in this movie that in previous versions.

ShadowFyre
Thor one shots round 2.. Not saying it necessarrily kills the Kryptnians, but they will be in no condition to face off against Veronica, Hulk and Kurse.

TH3_V01D
I watched the movie and Thor is still nerfed shit.

I dont understand why marvel studios nerf Thor so much, Hulk used Ultron Prime like a ragdoll yet the same Ultron was choking Thor with one hand.

Mind you, Ultron NEVER showed good strength feats, Iron Man and Cap fought his Prime body without much trouble.

Honestly MCU sucks, Kryptonians stomp with ease.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, effortless stomp on the Kryptonians part. I haven't seen the new movie, so I don't know what HB is capable of, but from what I know, he's not that great.

Even assuming HB is equal to Thor, but with Hulks strength, I'd still put any given Kryptonian from MOS at LEAGUES above him in strength. Not to mention speed, flight, durability, etc.

The Sorrow
Team 1 wreck shop.

Reflassshh
As for now, Superman solos.

DrDeadpool
From what i saw in AOU Hulk and Hulkbuster have comparable strength to kryptonians.

relentless1
lmao, the kryptonians stomp, especially bloodlusted

Psychotron
Kryptonians still stomp.

Originally posted by DrDeadpool
From what i saw in AOU Hulk and Hulkbuster have comparable strength to kryptonians.

Lolwut? Hulk got laid out by Iron Man

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, effortless stomp on the Kryptonians part. I haven't seen the new movie, so I don't know what HB is capable of, but from what I know, he's not that great.

Even assuming HB is equal to Thor, but with Hulks strength, I'd still put any given Kryptonian from MOS at LEAGUES above him in strength. Not to mention speed, flight, durability, etc.

Hulkbuster is more than great.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Psychotron
Kryptonians still stomp.

Lolwut? Hulk got laid out by Iron Man
...by a massive sucker punch.

Psychotron
Originally posted by The Sorrow
...by a massive sucker punch.

How is it a sucker punch if they were already fighting?

playa1258
After the release in America this week expect Avengers vs threads to get nasty. Some of the biggest trolls will have seen the film and will be on the offensive.

The Sorrow
How is it a sucker punch if they were already fighting?
Hulk had stopped fighting once he broke free from the mind-control, and wasn't even aware he was fighting Iron Man. As he was about to stand up from the rubble his attention was focused on the Armed Forces, Hulkbuster then clocks him from the side presumably ko'ing him (though he isn't shown to be ko'd).

It is literally about as blatant as a sucker punch can get, just like when Hulk punched Thor once they took down those Leviathans from the first movie.

Psychotron
Hulk had stopped fighting once he broke free from the mind-control, and wasn't even aware he was fighting Iron Man. As he was about to stand up from the rubble his attention was focused on the Armed Forces, Hulkbuster then clocks him from the side presumably ko'ing him (though he isn't shown to be ko'd).

It is literally about as blatant as a sucker punch can get, just like when Hulk punched Thor once they took down those Leviathans from the first movie.

Except it's not a sucker punch since they were in the middle of a fight. Hulk being distracted is his own fault. BTW, Scarlet Witch didn't mind control him, she can't mind control people.

The Sorrow
Except it's not a sucker punch since they were in the middle of a fight. Hulk being distracted is his own fault. BTW, Scarlet Witch didn't mind control him, she can't mind control people.
Regardless of wether they were already fighting, once Hulk regained his senses he clearly was not aware that he just been in a huge brawl nor of Tonys presence. Tony took advantage of Hulks distraction and blindsided him. That is a suckerpunch. No other way around it.

Psychotron
Regardless of wether they were already fighting, once Hulk regained his senses he clearly was not aware that he just been in a huge brawl nor of Tonys presence. Tony took advantage of Hulks distraction and blindsided him. That is a suckerpunch. No other way around it.

And who's to say Hulk suddenly forgot he was in a fight? All of the others remembered everything. Not to mention that it still isn't a sucker punch since Iron Man had no way of knowing this, and Hulk was charging the civilians.

DARTH POWER

Well if they want to take on Kryptonians they will have to tank a good load of sucker punches given the Kryptonians Speed advantage.

Time Immemorial
No one showed power like the Krptonians.

They would tear hulk buster limb from limb like Hulk did.

TheGrat1
Team , both scenarios. Speed, strength, and range advantages are too great.

Originally posted by janus77
Veronica and the boys win this.

Veronica gets cut in half with a look in round 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.