Antares Draco & Ganner Kreig vs Luminara Unduli & Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
When I googled around for Antares threads, I could only find them on KMC, and every single one followed the same pattern - Antares won, and only two or three Legacy fans posted per thread, just to say he won. So hopefully this will serve as the first real Imperial Knight debate on the internet...

*Legends and Canon feats apply

*Both sides willing to kill

*Everyone in their prime

*Battle takes place on the streets of Nar Shaddaa

|King Joker|
Feats for the plebs on Team 1?

ILS
Killed seven Sith between them, one in a group of three, the other in four, are the two best Imperial Knights. Draco Force pushed four Sith and Kreig simultaneously with an omnidirectional blast. Not sure on Ganner's Force feats yet.

|King Joker|
Interesting. Well, Luminara stalemated the Force push of Ventress who TK'd three Jedi simultaneously with ease, so Luminara could probably pull off Draco's Force feat, maybe? But I don't know on the overall matchup.

ILS
I'm not finished Legacy yet so you'll need to bear with me for feats. Someone else should be able to provide them though http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Q99
Barriss is the weak link, she's not a match for masters like these.

Originally posted by ILS
Killed seven Sith between them, one in a group of three, the other in four, are the two best Imperial Knights.

They get up to killing groups of sith a *lot* smile

Draco on his own killed over a half-dozen sith on the Korriban trip, when he stayed behind to buy everyone time. Shortly after he and Ganner each fought a pair of sith (the leaving group was attacked by about twice their number, and cut through them). I think Draco's kill count for that *one* mission is about 9-10 or so.

The duo also briefly dueled Cade (Draco) and Shado Vao (Ganner) on good terms, but they got interrupted fairly quickly, no real chance for anyone to demonstrated superiority.

They're in Legacy's mob of 'skilled and strong duelists who keep getting sent by their orders to Get Things DoneTM.' (Draco and Ganner, Shado and Wolf, Nihl and Talon) Draco probably on the higher edge.

And not quite the two best- Emperor Roan Fel is still stronger. But still, Draco and Ganner are very solid fighters.

SunRazer
The Barriss that held her own against Anakin for a brief period of time is no match for these guys?

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer
The Barriss that held her own against Anakin for a brief period of time is no match for these guys?

She held her own, but she's still not going to beat a badass master, y'know?

Trocity
Originally posted by Q99
And not quite the two best- Emperor Roan Fel is still stronger. But still, Draco and Ganner are very solid fighters.

I may need to reread Legacy, but I believe I was more impressed with Treis Sinde than at least Ganner, maybe not EoS Draco though.

|King Joker|
Was there anything impressive about the Sith Draco & Ganner killed?

Q99
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Was there anything impressive about the Sith Draco & Ganner killed?

Mostly their quantity. Draco's absolutely been mobbed at times.

Oh yea, and Draco did beat Darth Havok (his own master-turned-sith-inquisitor) at some point in the past.

Originally posted by Trocity
I may need to reread Legacy, but I believe I was more impressed with Treis Sinde than at least Ganner, maybe not EoS Draco though.

Ganner, granted, is harder to tell. He does sith killing, he clashes with Vao a little, but mostly he's part of the duo and doesn't get the solo feats Antares does.

And yea, Treis is pretty impressive too.

|King Joker|
All combatants here should be around the same level, the way I see it.

Nephthys
Nah, Barriss dies.

|King Joker|
Seeing as how she got a few good hits on Anakin and almost killed him at one point, and Barriss' tactical intelligence/use of the environment, and her ability to coordinate with allies extremely well, she will not go down easily.

#StopUnderratingBarriss2k15

Emperordmb
I remember 2k15, great year thumb up

|King Joker|
What?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
#StopUnderratingBarriss2k15

|King Joker|
2015, yeah...

Q99
I agree she's not easy.

Still gonna bet on the IKs smile

Kosmos Supreme
I though Antares Draco defeated Roan Fel

Q99
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
I though Antares Draco defeated Roan Fel

Antares Draco killed Roan Fel.

What happened was Fel pushed both Tries Sinde and Marasiah Fel hard enough to take 'em out, so Draco took him him on in a duel. They clashes a little, Roan got a small upper hand and *thought* he got enough opening to reach over and hit a button, but Draco wasn't as affected as Roan thought and stabbed him.

If it hadn't been for Fel allowing himself a brief distraction, the fight would've gone on longer, and Roan would've likely won. But that moment was fatal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.