Revan and the Exile Run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Prime Versions, unless specified

1. Darth Nyriss and Scourge (Revan) on Dromund Kaas (Sith Sanctum)
2. Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus on Ziost (Sith Citadel)
3. Darth Vader and Darth Bane on Lehon (Temple of the Ancients)
4. Lord Vivicar, Darth Baras and Darth Thanaton on Malachor V's depths (with Storm Beasts in the vicinity that will attack Revan and Surik, but not the Sith trio)
5. Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow on Korriban (Valley of the Dark Lords)

AncientPower
Prime Revan aided by Surik via buffs would beat everybody here.

SunRazer
What "buffs', specifically? The Force Bond mechanic?

AncientPower
That as well as Battle Meditation, Force Valor and the likes. He is the Tank/DPS and she is the healer/DPS. If they play it smart enough not to get Surik killed early then Revan can take them all with enough power boosts/nexus amps.

SunRazer
She can't use Battle Meditation under the threat of attack, lol.

DarthAnt66
She can if Revan holds the duo off her. thumb up

Team clears with difficulty.

SunRazer
Right, but I doubt Revan can hold off Sadow and Ragnos together, lol. Or even Maul and Tyranus in a saber clash.

AncientPower
Revan evidently and quite intelligently does not use his saber when engaging multiple powerful enemies. He logically bombards them with Force powers.

Also the Exile does use Battle Meditation in mid combat, as seen in Iziz City.

Nephthys

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys

That's surprising.

SunRazer
@AncientPower - I'm aware - she wasn't under fire or attack, though.

That's understandable but we can't really prove it since it's mostly game mechanics in a fight and we can't determine how much he uses his saber in such fights. But yeah, it's logical. I just gave an example.

Nephthys
On Lehon? Revan and Meetra have no chance.

I'm extremely iffy about round 2 as well. Is there a nexus on Ziost?

SunRazer
There is. Or at least there definitely should be. Ziost is analogous to Korriban.

AncientPower
Originally posted by SunRazer
@AncientPower - I'm aware - she wasn't under fire or attack, though.

She was maintaining it whilst breaking the Vaklu Siege, it is a constant not an instant.

Nephthys
You'd think she would have used it in Revan then. erm

There is. Or at least there definitely should be. Ziost is analogous to Korriban.

Then they probably lose round 2. Dooku on Vjun could legit challenge Yoda in a duel, who Revan is far below in his lightsaber abilities. His sabers edge beats out Revans Force edge. An amped Maul is also a solid rival for even the best incarnation of the Exile too.

SunRazer
She initiates it without being under fire, then there's Kavar going in to clear the troopers defending Vaklu who's the only one left (and a bunch of guards). That's all she had to beat, lol. Also, Kavar doesn't help you in game (for reasons known only to himself), but he claims that he has to aid the Queen's defense whilst just standing there. Logically, he would've helped beat Vaklu too.

SunRazer
@Neph - She really had most of her traits ignored in Revan, and she just didn't appear as powerful in general.

Emperordmb
three

Selenial
3. Originally posted by Emperordmb
three

Surprising, really. I'm shocked.

Anyway. Slaughters 1, slaps down 2, pretty handedly beats 3, scrapes past 4 and probably loses at 5.

Dark-Kenshin
@Neph - She really had most of her traits ignored in Revan, and she just didn't appear as powerful in general. The author didn't like the character (nor Revan for that matter laughing ).

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial

Anyway. Slaughters 1, slaps down 2, pretty handedly beats 3, scrapes past 4 and probably loses at 5.

I am surprised at you. I thought you had nexus amps as significant factors.

Selenial
I am surprised at you. I thought you had nexus amps as significant factors.

Not against Wound!Surik, or Revan. In terms of boosting the opponents, none of the boosts are large enough to compensate for the Bond mechanics and fluidity with which a team like Revan and Surik would fight.

NewGuy01
Lol. 2.

Lord Stark
2. Nexus Dooku is no joke, and Maul with an amp can defeat the Exile handily.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
She can if Revan holds the duo off her. thumb up

Team clears with difficulty.

Nope.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Prime Revan aided by Surik via buffs would beat everybody here.

Nein, Sei nicht albern.

Originally posted by Selenial

Nah.

And here's why.

Seeing as there's no heal or full rest inbetween rounds(which will change soon no doubt)I'm having a hard time imagining team karpshyn going past 2.
Let alone 3 and 4.

Now with healing and full rest it's a different story.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
three

Do you even bother to try to support your reasoning anymore? Like ever? Lol.

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Seeing as there's no heal or full rest inbetween rounds(which will change soon no doubt)I'm having a hard time imagining team karpshyn going past 2.
Let alone 3 and 4.

Now with healing and full rest it's a different story.

Fair enough, I assumed there would be rest.

If there is then what I said stands, if not then you may be right.

Board Walker
Revan + Exile clear entire gauntlet

SunRazer
After every round, they get six hours of rest in a medical lab with kolto/bacta tanks and medical supplies, plus medical droids.

AncientPower
Then they definitely win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.