Bane vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Bane (TDKR)

vs

Kingpin (Daredevil movie)

ares834
Bane breaks him.

juggerman
Yup

KingD19
Kingpin is stronger. He lifted a fully grown, buff guy into the air by the throat and snapped his neck with one hand. And it took a guy with actual superhuman stats fighting in an element where Kingpin couldn't really see to take him down.

Quincy
King I think you're just amped up on the Daredevil show now to be thinking clearly

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Kingpin is stronger. He lifted a fully grown, buff guy into the air by the throat and snapped his neck with one hand. And it took a guy with actual superhuman stats fighting in an element where Kingpin couldn't really see to take him down.

Didn't bane lift a fully grown man with armor in the air, and also snap a guys neck like a pencil?

Robtard
If Kingpin gets first hit, he's strong enough to damage Bane's mask.

Otherwise Bane only need kick KP in the knees and he's out.

KingD19
Originally posted by Quincy
King I think you're just amped up on the Daredevil show now to be thinking clearly

I think you can't tell me what I think. Daredevil in the movie was clearly superhuman and was getting destroyed until the lights went out and he used his speed to take down Kingpin.

ares834
Oh shit this is movie DD...

Never mind my post. lol

relentless1
MCD ****s Bane up

BruceSkywalker
since this is Affleck DD, then he stomps

TheVaultDweller
Movie Kingpin was clearly supposed to be portrayed as being comic "peak human" (RL low superhuman) strength. And he was handling movie DD pretty easily until the lights went out. So he definitely has a good shot at taking Bane.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Movie Kingpin was clearly supposed to be portrayed as being comic "peak human" (RL low superhuman) strength. And he was handling movie DD pretty easily until the lights went out. So he definitely has a good shot at taking Bane.

Bane seemed to be portrayed as a low level superhuman as well though. I think its a tough fight for both. They were both at the top of their game and ran criminal organizations, def no light weights. They have similar feats as well.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Bane seemed to be portrayed as a low level superhuman as well though. I think its a tough fight for both. They were both at the top of their game and ran criminal organizations, def no light weights. They have similar feats as well.

That's why I think he has a decent shot at winning. Similar strength portrayals, and movie Kingpin was clearly > movie DD under neutral conditions. DD needed the environment advantage to turn the tables. So he definitely has the feats to suggest he could give Bane a fight, and he doesn't have Bane's mask weakness.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That's why I think he has a decent shot at winning. Similar strength portrayals, and movie Kingpin was clearly > movie DD under neutral conditions. DD needed the environment advantage to turn the tables. So he definitely has the feats to suggest he could give Bane a fight, and he doesn't have Bane's mask weakness.

Bane does have that mask weakness but boy, Kings got weak knee's !eek!laughing out loud

KingD19
It took a guy with superhuman strength and agility going all out to take out Wilson's knees. Bane isn't fast enough. Nor does he really use his legs.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Bane does have that mask weakness but boy, Kings got weak knee's !eek!laughing out loud

uhuh

Fine, MCD wins it on cool points then.

cdtm
How about now?

That Arkham assault was kind of ridiculous. Especially breaking out of that Mr. Freeze iceberg, which required something like 2000+ tons of strength, and the Atomic Skull beatdown (Didn't he give Superman trouble?)

cdtm
Whoops, wrong forum.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
How about now?

That Arkham assault was kind of ridiculous. Especially breaking out of that Mr. Freeze iceberg, which required something like 2000+ tons of strength, and the Atomic Skull beatdown (Didn't he give Superman trouble?)

You must be thinking of some old showing of Atomic Skull...

Isn't he a street leveler normally...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.