Jace Malcom vs. The Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Malcom has a vibro blade/thermal detonator

Round 2: Malcom has that huge repeating blaster canon, vibroblade, and thermal detonator

The Inquisitor gets Kanan for help

Nephthys
Probably Malcolm tbh, lol.

carthage
Even round 1?

FreshestSlice
Nah, I don't think he takes Round 1. Definitely Round 2, though.

|King Joker|
I think Inquisitor can take this...

Zenwolf
Inquisitor, for Round 1.

Round 2 none too sure, considering the Inquisitor hasn't deflected full auto blaster fire but with his TK ability I could still see him winning if he uses it to his advantage. But Jace could win Round 2 also.

carthage
I have a hard time imagining he's going to deflect those repeating blaster shots. Wouldn't they be faster than TIE fighter bolts, either of which Kanan/Ezra were deflecting in the 2nd trailer? Repeating blaster fire was said to cleave through Vong Armor with ease, and even Jedi masters like Saba Sebatyne couldn't deflect them indefinitely.

The_Tempest
Malcom stomps tbh.

Nephthys
Malcolm definitely takes round 2, yeah. Even Malgus struggled to repel Malcolm's cannon blasts.

Round 1? Malcolm could charge through multiple Sith and keep up with Malgus somewhat, he should be above the Inquisitor. Who to be frank, probably isn't above those Sith mooks in the trailer.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
Malcolm definitely takes round 2, yeah. Even Malgus struggled to repel Malcolm's cannon blasts.

Round 1? Malcolm could charge through multiple Sith and keep up with Malgus somewhat, he should be above the Inquisitor. Who to be frank, probably isn't above those Sith mooks in the trailer.

👍

carthage

thumb up

Kosmos Supreme
Jace Malcolm football tackles him.

Zenwolf

Problem, those guys Jace ran through just...were kinda shoved aside and honestly didn't appear to be that smart. Whereas the Inquisitor isn't just some random mook who charges with a lightsaber blindly.

Plus Jace was floored when he went up against Malgus, the best Jace did was tackle him when he was distracted with Satele, then let loose a grenade.

Really considering the Inquisitor won't be distracted with other fighting, he can win Round 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.