Mxyzptlk V.S Tzeentch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste

Time Immemorial
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/22/article-2221587-15A02433000005DC-411_634x418.jpg

Branlor Swift
Did you just make a massive post about the location of the fight?

"Id"
Dis chit is no comics!

Revanchiste
Warhammer 40 000 get some comics so.. it compt...

And if you are a superman fan so you should know mister humhumhum...

Get in mind that superman tricked in the anime, and forced him to write him name 3 time.

Mindset
Where are they fighting?

Revanchiste
I told you within the warp that's why there is a shit ton of info on the warp in the first post.

Memorise that The warp surpass the immagination of every mortal..
It's a super complex omniverse with weird notions of time...

It's the shroninger'cat house... Everythings exist before it's even born...

It's full of emotions.. But I mean really full of emotions...

It's a total butter ****ery.. Futur is past and present. The notion of space is not exactly the same than in the material world...

World can be created and destroy by human and deamon thinking...

And here a description of tzeentch home :
The Maze of Tzeentch, also known as the Crystal Labyrinth, is Tzeentch's realm within the Warp. This maze is woven from the raw fabric of magic, threaded upon deceit and conspiracy. Of all the landscapes of the Warp, this domain is by far the most bizarre and incomprehensible, for its crystalline structures force travelers to view all nine dimensions simultaneously. This effect not only distorts the senses of any who intrude, but will also pulls apart their purpose and aspirations and turns them to insanity and despair. Unlike the realms of the other Gods of Chaos, it is not defended by Daemonic warriors, allowing instead for any intruder to become inevitably lost within its confines.

Interchanging, shifting avenues made of pure crystals of every colour crisscross Tzeentch's realm. Hidden pathways built from lies and schemes lead out from the maze and infiltrate the dominions of other gods, binding together the fractious Realms of Chaos. The maze itself has no daemonic defenders. Its own illusory passages are enough of a barrier to any intruder not possessed of the strongest mind imaginable. Its glittering corridors reflect not only light but also hope, misery, dreams and nightmares. The labyrinth does not merely reflect but also distorts, pulling apart hope and purpose turning them into insanity and despair. Driven by Tzeentch's unconscious schemes, the labyrinth constantly moves and rearranges. Those lost within the maze's reaches will wander for eternity with their minds shattered, their dreams broken upon the wheel of their own failed ambition.

At the centre of the maze, hidden from those who have not the insane insight to find it, stands the Impossible Fortress. The architecture of the bastion is constantly replaced by new and ever more maddening spires, gates and walls. doors and other entrance points yawn open like starving mouths, before clamping for eternity moments later, barring all access. Within the Fortress time and space does not exist at all and gravity shifts and changes, or disappears all together. Lights of every colour, some even unknown in the real universe, springs from the shifting walls. For mortals, who are so locked in their physical ways, the fortress is impenetrable. Men are driven insane, while their bodies might implode or be pulled apart by the forces unleashed by Tzeentch's passing thoughts. Even immortal daemons cannot easily endure the twisted horror of the Impossible Fortress and only the Lords of Change can safely navigate its corridors, and tread the secret paths that lead to the inner sanctum of the fortress, the Hidden Library, where Tzeentch, the puppet master himself resides, eternally plotting.

Mindset
What exactly is the warp?

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
What exactly is the warp?

Stop asking questions!!! He'll keep posting walls of barely legible atuff.

Branlor Swift
I think my biggest issue here is that the warp hasn't been summarized in a nice concise manner

I guess I'll never know what it truly is.

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I think my biggest issue here is that the warp hasn't been summarized in a nice concise manner

I guess I'll never know what it truly is. Yea, same.

It has a cool name, but what is it?

Idk why he refuses to let us know what it even is. erm

Branlor Swift
Yea, same.

It has a cool name, but what is it?

Idk why he refuses to let us know what it even is. erm I'm not a big Star Trek fan but if I had to hazard a guess they're fighting inside the place when you get initially beamed up.

Does that mean they're about to get teleported then?

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

I guess I'll never know what it truly is.

Like most mortal of the world....

To do it simple warp is hell x chuck norris power

Mateirum and immaterium...

It's a real complex daemonic stuff... Nothing is material here.... It's a big mother ****ing mirror of the imagiginaverse, it reflet bloodlust, hope desespair etc etc etc...

Ho yhea and chaos godds are so power that absorbs other entities...

VastoLord1234
Mxy wins, the chaos gods are impressive inside the warp, but i only recall universal-multi-universal feats from them, not multiversal.

krisblaze
Where are they fighting?

Surtur
I think the 5D Imps are a tier or two above the gods of WH40K.

Revanchiste
tzeentch is actually 9D.... XXXDD
Do you want the quote?

+ He exist in a place where the :

The emperor of mankind summon Legion of warships " Battles barges" full of space marines" the numbers are completly hyperbolic somme trillions I thibnk.. And all of this just by thinking one fraction of a second.

That's the power of the god emperor of mankind within the warp...

+Our Dc character is a total moron.. He often get tricked by superman.... (He even force him to write his name 3 time) tzeentch is a master of trickery...

I mean just pure troll.... He can achieve any goal he want to achieve just by sheming !!!
His plan never fail (or seem to fail sometimes in order to be underestimated.....)

Revanchiste
That's why I hate pure comic fan always underestimating their ennemies, never taking care of X factors like : Intelligence !!! The psychology of each character.

Tzeentch within the warp outclass ou Dear glitch grimlin,in both category pure raw power diversitry of tric ( Mr. Mxy is a moron limitted by his moron mind.) and intelligence.....
since the warp is not even comprehenseible even for his opponenent wich if I remember in the anime know the concept of parrallells univers and alternatives reality manipulation.

Tzeentch live in the impossible forteress he make his home exist where space and time doesn't even exist...In the warp space and time exist... But those notion are completly ****ep up !!
It's simultaneously a god-michet in the ass and a middle finger finger of physics law.... Even metaphysics law are not so crazy !!!!

Surtur
Intelligence is fine, but it doesn't matter if the power gap is big enough.

Revanchiste
First the power gaps go in favor of Tzeentch tzeentch is 9 D :
to view all nine dimensions simultaneously.
Tiering by V.S battle wiki:
Tier: At least 3-C, possibly 2-C | 1-C within the warp.

> 1-C: Nigh-Omnipotent level : Characters who can create/destroy more than billion universes and reach to a level of megaverse/metaverse (The metaverse contains multiple multiverses, including pocket universes and parallel universes). Those who could easily defeat 2-A characters are also counted as nigh-omnipotents. They are usually the second strongest within an omniverse, only inferior to a true omnipotent. (E.g. The Living Tribunal, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Mister Mxyzptlk, etc.)

Chaos Gods must be at 1-C level. They showed metaversal/megaversal feats (high dimensional feats):

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/40k-source-and-feats-thread.235176/

There is a lot of feats over here.. So good luck.

+Superman is only 4-C. At the time. Mr Mxy is 2-A. And still get defeated by superman it tell us how a moron Mxy is it is his primary weakness..

In the other hand Tzeentch is ominipotent by sheming, alone he is only 1C within the warp.. But with his plan he easly reach the Joke character level !!!!!

It is Tzeentch primary strengh..... So yhea basicly Tzeentch wreck... He is cappble of destroying the universe just by sheming (but he won't since he love playing for eternity especialy with 40K....)

For the fun :

"The forms the live-things called Chaos, in their limited little ways of perceiving the omni-verse, swarmed and thrived in this infinite ocean of mind and emotion.

Schrodinger's Slaanesh/Chaos

That is how events are viewed from the chronology of the material universe. In the Warp, things are different, for the Immaterium is not bound by linear time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cause then effect. As his rival gods reckon it, Slannesh has always existed in the Warp, and yet has never existed at all
-Codex: Chaos Daemons 6th Edition pg. 16

That is how events are viewed from the chronology of the real universe; in the Warp, things are different. The Realm of Chaos has no true time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cuase then effect. In essence, Slaanesh has always exsted in the Warp, and yet had never existed.
-Codex: Chaos Daemons 5th Edition, pg.7

The sheer mind-boggling impossibiliry of the Warp defies
explanation, and those who attempt to delve further into
understanding its ways inevitably slip into madness. Of the
little that is known is that Warp space does not conform to the
laws of physics as we know them.
-Warhamer 40k 6th Edition Rulebook, pg. 144

In warp space there is no time, no distances, only a constantly flowing stream of immaterium.
-Battle Fleet Gothic Rulebook, pg. 85

Yamcha
Originally posted by Revanchiste
That's why I hate pure comic fan
Calm down you crazy **** =D!
http://i59.tinypic.com/2vjq61j.jpg

Revanchiste
I mean Tzeentch always win before the battle begin. And is able to realize any impossible feat via sheming (but he have to want to do that that's why he didn't blew up the entire universe)
+Tzeentch is at home. He have everything at his disposal even if Mr Mxy was stronger like Malal was.... He is at home he is not alone + tzeetch have been able to manipulate his own ennemies.

Tzeetch is a total troll that carry a total unfair X factor ---> instant victory (except if you are interresting and culd be use as a pupet for great things,
or be the entire ****ing precursors race that surpass tzeentch in term of trolling if Tzeentch wasn't behind them. And they are the only one who accomplish that feat...)

And imagine if tzeentch propose him bo be turned into a deamon in echange of Revenhc over superman etc.... And tzeetch is a really good lier...

Or even for Galactus there is no way for Galactus since tzeentch have a lot of powerfull machines and artifacts and a lot of minion..

He can easly trap him by using his minion augmented by an artifact to paralize him and let him watch die slowly... Since tzeentch is higly cappble of using such plan with great success...

Stomp thread bro.

krisblaze
Tzeentch isn't the only troll it seems.

Where are they fighting again? I forgot

Mindset
Did we ever get any word on where this fight is taking place?

Branlor Swift
If they fight in the 5d dimension then Mxy should be able to draw on the ambient energy there.

KingD19
It's in the Warp. Which is kinda like the Negative Zone or Dark force Dimension or Mephisto's realm. It's an alternate dimension/reality that exists within/alongside the main one. Inside it Tzeentch is more powerful and stuff. Basically he tried to five him a very much needed advantage. Still not enough for Mxy though.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by krisblaze

Warp.

Warp is in fact a big fock to Einstein's physic laws. And shroninger cat's home.

It's also connected to the omniverse and act like a mirror.. A daemonic mirror.

It is insaly big and incomprehensible.... It's like hell chuck norris power !

Still Tzeentch is the more creative.

Mr Mxy is High 2-A and Tzeentch 1-C within the warp so...
+Tzeentch is also cappble of eating power of his opponent.

Ha I'd love to make a Slaanesh V.S Kratos thread....

Revanchiste
Originally posted by krisblaze

Warp.

Warp is in fact a big fock to Einstein's physic laws. And shroninger cat's home.

It's also connected to the omniverse and act like a mirror.. A daemonic mirror.

It is insaly big and incomprehensible.... It's like hell chuck norris power !

Still Tzeentch is the more creative.

Mr Mxy is High 2-A and Tzeentch 1-C within the warp so...
+Tzeentch is also cappble of eating power of his opponent.
He control the mind of every entities his in own domain... So... Yhea Mr Mxy will ask Tzeentch to write his name in a very complex way, with letters taht exist in different dimensions and it will appears in the Crystal labirynthe... Tzeentch maze..

Ha I'd love to make a Slaanesh V.S Kratos thread....

Revanchiste
Tzeentch trick uour deer imp to reveal his true name.... And became even more trolly !!!
Or he convince him that he will do greater things with the imp power, in echange he will Revenge himover supper man by pure trolling Sup...

Or summon a really realistic illusion of superman prime furious against him...

Tzeentch is a master manipulator there is billions of way for him to win !!! Tzeentch send back Mr Mxy in a loop where he trick the imp in different way each time...

Nibedicus
Hm. Can you explain with math how the warp works so we can quantify it?

mhmm

Revanchiste

Mindset
Where are they warping to?

Revanchiste
zbaaaaaf it's not star trek warp you dumb shit.....

They are in the immaterium the warp, the thing that replace the webway.

+Within the warp there is tthe 4 gods of chaos Tzeentch clearly stomp cince eh can use them !

One garden of Nurgle :
The Garden of Nurgle
The Garden of Nurgle

The Garden of Nurgle is Nurgle's realm within the Warp. This unwholesome realm is home to every pox and affliction imaginable and is alive with the stench of rot. This 'garden' is not a barren wasteland, but rather a macabre paradise of death and pestilence. A thick sheet of buzzing swarms of black, furry flies litter the sky, and twisted, rotten boughs entangled with grasping vines cover the mouldering ground, beneath an insect-ravaged canopy of leaves. Defiled fungi both plain and extraordinary break through the leaf-strewn mulch of the forest floor, puffing out vile clouds of spores. Muddy rivers slither across the bloated landscape. Nurgle's Mansion of rotted timbers and broken walls resides at the heart of the garden; decrepit and ancient, yet eternally strong at its foundations. It is within these tumbling walls that Nurgle toils at his cauldron, a receptacle vast enough to contain all the oceans of the worlds of the galaxy.

Nurgle keeps his companion Isha trapped in a cage in the garden of Nurgle, in the corner of a room where he keeps the cauldron in which he creates all of his plagues. Being a goddess of healing, Isha can cure herself of any of Nurgle's diseases. Nurgle takes advantage of this by force-feeding her his latest creation and sees how long it takes the goddess to overcome its effects. If he is pleased, he releases it upon some unsuspecting world, if not, he starts over, working at his cauldron until he has something new to give to his 'companion'. Whilst he is busy working though, Isha takes advantage of his distraction to instruct mortals on how to rid themselves of Nurgle's poxes.

When Nurgle's power waxes, the Garden blooms, encroaching on the lands of the other Chaos Gods. Nurgle's enemies would fight back, and the Plaguebearers would take up arms to defend it. Although the Garden will recede again, it would still have fed deeply on the essence of those who have fallen in such wars, and will lie in gestate peace until it is ready to bloom again.

Revanchiste
The Maze of Tzeentch
The Maze of Tzeentch

The Maze of Tzeentch, also known as the Crystal Labyrinth, is Tzeentch's realm within the Warp. This maze is woven from the raw fabric of magic, threaded upon deceit and conspiracy. Of all the landscapes of the Warp, this domain is by far the most bizarre and incomprehensible, for its crystalline structures force travelers to view all nine dimensions simultaneously. This effect not only distorts the senses of any who intrude, but will also pulls apart their purpose and aspirations and turns them to insanity and despair. Unlike the realms of the other Gods of Chaos, it is not defended by Daemonic warriors, allowing instead for any intruder to become inevitably lost within its confines.

Interchanging, shifting avenues made of pure crystals of every colour crisscross Tzeentch's realm. Hidden pathways built from lies and schemes lead out from the maze and infiltrate the dominions of other gods, binding together the fractious Realms of Chaos. The maze itself has no daemonic defenders. Its own illusory passages are enough of a barrier to any intruder not possessed of the strongest mind imaginable. Its glittering corridors reflect not only light but also hope, misery, dreams and nightmares. The labyrinth does not merely reflect but also distorts, pulling apart hope and purpose turning them into insanity and despair. Driven by Tzeentch's unconscious schemes, the labyrinth constantly moves and rearranges. Those lost within the maze's reaches will wander for eternity with their minds shattered, their dreams broken upon the wheel of their own failed ambition.

At the centre of the maze, hidden from those who have not the insane insight to find it, stands the Impossible Fortress. The architecture of the bastion is constantly replaced by new and ever more maddening spires, gates and walls. doors and other entrance points yawn open like starving mouths, before clamping for eternity moments later, barring all access. Within the Fortress time and space does not exist at all and gravity shifts and changes, or disappears all together. Lights of every colour, some even unknown in the real universe, springs from the shifting walls. For mortals, who are so locked in their physical ways, the fortress is impenetrable. Men are driven insane, while their bodies might implode or be pulled apart by the forces unleashed by Tzeentch's passing thoughts. Even immortal daemons cannot easily endure the twisted horror of the Impossible Fortress and only the Lords of Change can safely navigate its corridors, and tread the secret paths that lead to the inner sanctum of the fortress, the Hidden Library, where Tzeentch, the puppet master himself resides, eternally plotting.

Revanchiste
The Fortress of Khorne
The Fortress of Khorne

The Fortress of Khorne is Khorne's realm within the Warp. It is a monument to fury and bloodshed, and is built upon foundations of murder and conflict. This blood-soaked realm echoes constantly with Khorne's bellows and the clash of weapons. At the centre of this mighty fortress lies the Brass Citadel, where Khorne's mighty throne resides. He sits atop a mountain of skulls, those slain in his name. A great fire pit lights Khorne's gloomy chamber, the dark flames consume the souls of cowards who have fled from battle. Inside the Fortress lays the foundries of Khorne, manned by souls of warriors who died in their sleep and thus forever shamed by the Blood God. Around the citadel flows a moat, and is filled not with water, but with the boiling blood of those who have lost their lives to war. Beyond this moat lies league upon league of cracked land, littered with the ravaged bones of those fallen in battle. A mighty crevasse splits the wasteland in two, a canyon many miles long and bottomless. The fortress is also said to contain pens of Juggernauts and a complex of battlements equipped with great infernal cannons.

It is said that Khorne himself was once consumed by such rage that he took up his sword and smote the ground, splitting it asunder for eternity. This fell sword is known by many names including 'Warmaker' and the 'End of All Things', and is capable of laying waste to worlds with a single blow.

Revanchiste
The Palace of Slaanesh
The Palace of Slaanesh

The Palace of Slaanesh is Slaanesh's realm within the Warp. Those that dare his realm risk becoming trapped in its warped delights for eternity. The Dark Prince's realm is divided into six domains, arranged in concentric rings about the Palace of Pleasure. The palace itself can only be reached by passing through all six domains. The circle of Avidity plays upon the interloper's greed. The circle of Gluttony is next; it plays upon the intruders desire for lavish foods and wines. The third circle is the circle of Carnality, where the perfect desires of the heart reside; testing to the extreme the individuals desires. The fourth circle is the circle of Paramountcy, where the traveller is greeted by roars of adulation, here the intruder is tempted with absolute power over others. The penultimate circle is the circle of Vainglory. The traveller is presented with his ideal self-image, and if he feels but an ounce of pride, for eternity will this circle be his prison. The last circle is the most perilous, it is a heavenly place, within which resides a seemingly perfect environment. Every second that passes fills the intruder with bliss, but to rest and enjoy the pleasure for a single moment results in falling into a coma, and eventually dying in idle bliss. One may walk the circles for centuries, but cannot for a second give into his ultimate desires for he will fall. If one is able to successfully pass through the circles he comes before the palace and Slaanesh himself. It is impossible for mortals to look upon the god without instantly losing their soul, for all who see it become willing slaves to every whim of the Dark Prince.

Revanchiste
The Warp is a psychic dimension parallel to real space. It is known by many names: Warpspace, the Immaterium, the Empyrean, the Ether, the Sea of Souls, and also as the Realm of Chaos.

Warpspace is a dimension of random energy known as Chaos. It is the domain of the Gods of Chaos. The Warp is without form and with its own fluid laws of time and space. Its energies are in constant turmoil, subject to endless disturbances.

The common analogy used to describe Warpspace compares the Warp to a vast sea of energy, which is subject to constant movement, currents, undertows, etc. Although with its own reality, Warp and real space do bear a relationship as dimensions parallel to each other. The fact they share this relationship allows a Warp-capable craft to enter the Warp, carried for a time along the Warp flows, until reemerging into real space a distance away from its starting point. The common metaphor used for Warp-jumping compares the Warp to a fast flowing stream. Its motionless banks represent real space. A leaf dropped into the water upstream will be carried along by the currents. This is a useful metaphor in understanding Warpspace, although the Warp is far more complex in its movements than a linear stream. The Warp moves in endlessly unpredictable and convoluted patterns.

The Formless Wastes

The Formless Wastes refer to the rest of the Warp uncontrolled by one of the Chaos Gods. Other powers such as Greater Daemons and Daemon Princes who have become capable of forcing a small influence over their surroundings sometimes create their abodes here. The Wastes are also the home to Furies, grotesque gargoyles forbidden from entering the Chaos Gods' realms. They roam the Wastes searching for new helpless souls of mortals not yet absorbed by the Warp.

Nibedicus
Hm. Can you enunerate the threats that the Warp can bring against Mxy? I mean how is he even gonna fight him?

mhmm

Revanchiste
Well since it's within the hell.... There is a lot of things that can be dangerous for him.

Chaos gods tend to absorb other god entities...

It's a 9D dimension... 5D can be understood by a mortal being as I do.....
9D... eer humhum.... A lot of physic law are completly **** up.. It ****ep up most characters abilities, but it's kinda hard to tell what it do...

It's full of really mother ****ing powerfulls daemons, greaters daemons etc...
There is the 4 others chaos gods. And since Tzeentch is a master manipulator I mean the god of amnipulators, and warhammer 40 gods are like greek godds but chucknorris power. Because in 40K everything have to be massive enormous...

Chaos is like shroninger's cat.... I explained and explained it over and over gain...

Cahos corrupts but corrupts really hard. Even fulgrim who is a mother ****ing clone of the god emperor himself, get corrupted....

Tzeentch needn't his power to defeat Mr Mxy.... I mean Tzeentch is a master of Manipulation, trickery, and can play with illusion vision telepathy...

Considery both charcter psychology it will be enough. tzeentch is also the god of hope... Ambition. He got a lot of title including Changer of the Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate, the impossible maker.
It have been mentioned countless times : Tzeentch win before the battle even begin !!!

I think that Mxy echange 50% of his power aginst the power to beat superman via trolling XD.

And accindentaly reveal his secret named and get wrecked !

We are talking morronly enough to give all his power to the Joker !!!

burrrrrr
The Maze of Tzeentch
The Maze of Tzeentch

Sorry, but I can't accept any of your arguments without the appropriate citations.

Tzeentch
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/1/17172/934501-tzeentch_mark.png

Branlor Swift
So wait, this is the poster Blaxican vs the comic character Mxy? This is some meta level shit

Mindset
zbaaaaaf it's not star trek warp you dumb shit.....
There's no reason for this hostility.

Just tell me where blaxican is warping Mxy.

Revanchiste
It the source of the image.. It's from the codex don't worry....

I know you are trolling me mindset.

Tzeentch is closely associated with sorcery and magic, as well as dynamic mutation, and grand, convoluted schemes. It is said that Tzeentch knows the fate of everything, and all events transpire according to some great plan beyond mortal reckoning. The mortal champions of Tzeentch are especially dangerous, as they wield awesome sorcerous power on top of their considerable physical prowess.

Tzeentch is the most generous chaos god, he offer powerfull gifted to anyone who ask.. But the price is secretly heavy.

http://whfb-fr.lexicanum.com/wiki/Fichier:Tzeentch.jpg

http://whfb-fr.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/0/03/Tzeentch.jpg

Revanchiste
Tzeench sacred number is nine, 9 IX.... That's why his realm is in 9D....

Netx part will be google tranlate this time, sorry my lazyness and we ask you to give your appology... Our we shoot your mom wife and dog !!
Here it is :
Tzeentch is the Master of Magic, the One Who Whisper Words of Power and the Master of the Change. Royal and horrible at the same time, he pulls the strings of magic and destiny from his kingdom, scrutinizing the skein of the future and the past to manipulate the world at will. This is the most generous of the Chaos gods, granting favors to those who ask, but the price of those present is the worst. He is the master of lies and subterfuge, secret powers that act behind the scenes, sinister pacts and market fooled. Tzeentch is the largest source of Chaos magic, and many of his servants are black magisters or individuals who play with occult forces. Even those who turn away from him recognize it as a primary source of magic.

The true intentions of Tzeentch are impenetrable. If he tries to dominate the world, its methods are at least indirectly, and it seems he prefers to use others as a pawn to carry out his plans. Tzeentch like corrupt mortals by assigning powers too powerful for them, especially Magisters, priests and other magic users. Mortals who do not have the gift of magic, Tzeentch promises of secret knowledge and means to cut down their rivals.

With the notable exception of Nurgle, Tzeentch sees the other gods of Chaos as forces of change, and therefore it is content to let them exist without really harming them.

Tzeentch is universally recognized as the Dread Lord of Magic. It is associated with all the magicians and also to those who seek power to satisfy their personal purposes. Tzeentch mocks invoking it as that person is ready to pass a Faustian pact that will allow him to gain power and magical knowledge in exchange for his will and his soul.

Branlor Swift
Netx part will be google tranlate this time, sorry my lazyness and we ask you to give your appology... Our we shoot your mom wife and dog !! Wait does that mean Tzeentch actually posts in spanish but the site auto translates his posts?

Tzeentch is way more of a mystery than I thought. I wonder where his molesting uncle Uncle Deep fits into this?

Revanchiste
Be carefull he trick you to think that kind of stuff but ask me to tell that to you so it might be a trick since this thing is ovious, that it is true, it mean that Tzeentch plan succed by tricking you intyo thinking that's true, but mayby there is an other goal behind that.

But peharps if you sell your soul, you will understand what Tzeentch mean, in echange you will tzeentch pupet nice strong and elegant and your death will be theatral.. Majestic.

Spoiler

You will provve that chuck norris can be killed by a smurf.. And you will get assassinated for that kind of heretic stuff since it's now kinda hard to say the countrary....

But everybody will remember you, the day where Tzeentch get beaten by a smurf in this forum....
A lot of meme will be written in your honor. Where Chcuk is afraid by those little blue creatures...

Galan007
Mxy stomps this nobody.

Fun thread. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Be carefull he trick you to think that kind of stuff but ask me to tell that to you so it might be a trick since this thing is ovious, that it is true, it mean that Tzeentch plan succed by tricking you intyo thinking that's true, but mayby there is an other goal behind that.

But peharps if you sell your soul, you will understand what Tzeentch mean, in echange you will tzeentch pupet nice strong and elegant and your death will be theatral.. Majestic.

Spoiler

You will provve that chuck norris can be killed by a smurf.. And you will get assassinated for that kind of heretic stuff since it's now kinda hard to say the countrary....

But everybody will remember you, the day where Tzeentch get beaten by a smurf in this forum....
A lot of meme will be written in your honor. Where Chcuk is afraid by those little blue creatures...

I am obviously es stupido to not be able to understand this....

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy stomps this nobody.

Fun thread. thumb up

He dosen't stomp I have prooven that....
Tzeentch stomp...

DarkSaint85
Tzeentch, do you stomp?

Revanchiste

Mindset
Did we ever find out where this fight was taking place?

Time Immemorial
Did we ever find out where this fight was taking place?

In Hulks ass

Revanchiste
Ha I hate guy ignoring debates.. Or ty to think find some mechanic that could inverse the way of how the fight take place..
Research the eprsonality of teh characters...

psycho gundam
Is there a warp?

DarkSaint85
Who is this Myuh-myuh?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Is there a warp? If you leave wood out in the rain too long it warps the wood. So I assume they're fighting in a flooded lumberyard.

If that answers your question

psycho gundam
But where is the fight?

BeyonderGod
What?............. wacko

Mindset
Will someone tell me where they are fighting.

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.