Wyelett vs Kao Cen Darach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmos Supreme
Wyellett
- defeated Darth Baras (Galactic War version) with the help of Xerender (his apprentice)
- defeated the Starweird Queen (a powerful alien queen who posed a threat to several jedi council members)
- having grown stronger with the force thanks to his isolation from the war

Kao Cen Darach
- Jedi Battlemaster
- held his own against Vindican (Ikoral's top apprentice) and Malgus (Return arc) at the same time before being worn down which allowed Malgus to kill him. to his credit though he did put Vindican out of the fight.
- was Satele Shan's master

Round 2: add Satele (Return trailer) and Xerender to there respective masters

carthage
If he had the help of someone beating Baras that implies to me he couldn't do it on his own. Satele Shan called Malgus "the most dangerous embodiment of the dark side" when she fought him in Return IIRC and this was decades before his prime, and Kao Cen Darach was fighting him and slayed Vindican on top of that fight.

Kao's feats are slightly more impressive, and unless this guy can throw huge ship parts I think he takes the force advantage as well.

2nd fight: I have no idea how skilled Xerender is.

Nephthys
Wyellett

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by carthage
2nd fight: I have no idea how skilled Xerender is.

Xerender held of Baras before Wyyellett arrived

NewGuy01
Wyelett perhaps didn't beat Baras alone, but he became much stronger in the Force afterward regardless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.