Various Sith Run the Ancient Sith Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Note: All combatants are in their prime unless stipulated otherwise.

The following combatants will individually run through the gauntlet. These contestants are as follows:

1. Darth Maul (SoD)

2. Darth Malgus (False Emperor)

3. Darth Bane (DoE)

4. Darth Krayt (Legacy, pre-Rebirth)

The gauntlet is as follows:

1. Darth Andeddu, fight takes place at the Prakith Temple in DoE, with Andeddu's cult followers helping him.

2. Ludo Kressh, in the Tomb of Ludo Kressh on Korriban

3. Naga Sadow, in the Tomb of Naga Sadow on Yavin IV

4. Tulak Hord, in the Tomb of Tulak Hord on Korriban

5. Freedon Nadd with his Orbalisk armor, in the Tomb of Freedon Nadd on Dxun

6. Marka Ragnos, in the Tomb of Marka Ragnos on Korriban

Also, bonus round: All four combatants against Ajunta Pall, Karness Muur, Remulus Dreypa and a hundred Massassi warriors in the Valley of the Dark Lords.

Which combatant stops where and why?

Q99
Well, first off one starts with a puzzle enemy, one who has *very* good, very deadly illusions. If one doesn't have a way to counter those, they're dead. I know Maul beat a telepath once but I don't know if he can manage there, he doesn't exactly run into sorcery much. All three of the others definitely have enough sorcery experience.

Bane *might* stop at Naga (and if Maul does clear Andeddu, he likely stops there too). Malgus and Krayt get to Tulak. Then it depends on how one rates Tulak. I mean, he's arguably the strongest one on the list or possibly weaker than Marka. Who knows? Vagueness past that point.

Bonus round- The four lose. It's too hard to fight three very strong foes while there's a ton of distractions at the same time.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by SunRazer
Note: All combatants are in their prime unless stipulated otherwise.

The following combatants will individually run through the gauntlet. These contestants are as follows:

1. Darth Maul (SoD)

2. Darth Malgus (False Emperor)

3. Darth Bane (DoE)

4. Darth Krayt (Legacy, pre-Rebirth)

The gauntlet is as follows:

1. Darth Andeddu, fight takes place at the Prakith Temple in DoE, with Andeddu's cult followers helping him.

2. Ludo Kressh, in the Tomb of Ludo Kressh on Korriban

3. Naga Sadow, in the Tomb of Naga Sadow on Yavin IV

4. Tulak Hord, in the Tomb of Tulak Hord on Korriban

5. Freedon Nadd with his Orbalisk armor, in the Tomb of Freedon Nadd on Dxun

6. Marka Ragnos, in the Tomb of Marka Ragnos on Korriban

Also, bonus round: All four combatants against Ajunta Pall, Karness Muur, Remulus Dreypa and a hundred Massassi warriors in the Valley of the Dark Lords.

Which combatant stops where and why?

Maul stops at 2
Malgus stops at 3
Bane stops at 2
Pre-Rebirth Krayt stops at 2

i would toward the team considering even sylvar can casualy slay Massassi warriors

Q99
Oh, this is pre-rebirth Krayt?

Then I'll revise and say stops at 3.

It's a hundred of them. The problem isn't killing Massassi warriors, it's not being distracted when powerhouses are blasting you in the face.

Even Stormtroopers can slay Masters if they're just backup.

SunRazer
Q99 - Well Sadow was one of the Sith Bane aspired to match, lol.

Maul should be able to (eventually) resist the Illusions and slaughter Andeddu.

The Merchant
Maul stops at 3.

Malgus stops at 3.

Bane I wanna say solos or stops Nadd.

Krayt Stops at Hord.

SunRazer
I doubt Bane would solo, to be honest.

Pre-Rebirth Krayt really isn't above Malgus, tbh.

The Merchant
I didn't read Krayt's incarnation right, thought he meant Krayt Reborn. Why wouldn't Bane solo? I was under the impression that he surpassed the Sith of old except for Vitiate.

carthage
None pass 5

SunRazer
Well, I think some of the others are being underrated.

@The Merchant - Not really. He aspired to follow Revan, Sadow and Kun, and that's all that is mentioned in regards to older Sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.