Ranking canon dark side duelists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Darth Vader (pre suit)>Palpatine>Dooku>TCW Maul>Darth Vader>Bariss Offee>Asajj Ventress>The Inquisitor>Savage Oppress

What does everyone else think?

ILS
no

Trocity
Sidious>Dooku>=Anakin>Maul>Vader>Asajj>Bariss>Savage>Inquisitor imo

ILS
Are talking about raw skill with a blade or their overall fighting ability?

Raw skill, I agree with Trocity. With augmentation and other factors involved.

Sidious>RotS Vader/Anakin>Dooku>Maul>Vader>Savage>/=Ventress>Barriss>Inquisitor

Sinious
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Darth Vader (pre suit)>Palpatine

Wrong.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Are talking about raw skill with a blade or their overall fighting ability?

Raw skill, I agree with Trocity. With augmentation and other factors involved.

Sidious>RotS Vader/Anakin>Dooku>Maul>Vader>Savage>/=Ventress>Barriss>Inquisitor My exact rankings. thumb up

All would slaughter Inquisitor, though.

Darth Abonis
Anakin (pre suit) had the ability to defeat the Emperor. He lost to Obi-Wan due to the terrain and his lack of focus.

FreshestSlice
Lulz. Sidious would destroy Anakin.

Sinious
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Anakin (pre suit) had the ability to defeat the Emperor. He lost to Obi-Wan due to the terrain and his lack of focus.

I don't even know how to answer that.

ares834
Sidious>Vader>Dooku>Maul>Krell>Savage>Ventress>Barriss>Inquisitor

Fated Xtasy
Sidious>Vader>Dooku>Maul>Asajj Ventress>Savage Opress>Barriss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Inquisitor

carthage
-

McP
Sidious>Dooku=Anakin>Maul>Vader>Asajj=Savage>Bariss>>>Inquisitor

Darth Abonis
Why does everyone think the Inquisitor sucks. He's skilled. Not better than any one else, but he has abilities.

Trocity
He sucks in the grand scheme of things - replace him with anyone here and Kanan and Ezra would be dead and season 2 would be non-existent.

DarthAnt66
Considering Vader fights Ezra/Kanan in the season opener, and there are more episodes after, that's a lie. thumb up

|King Joker|
thumb up

Maybe if he stopped monologuing when trying to kill them there would be a different result.

Trocity
Vader would get kited by Ezra until Kanan could pin him to the ceiling, yes you may be right.

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.