Vash vs Zodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

cdtm
You know, Berserk Zodd. The first monster Guts ever fought, probably second only to God Hand members in power, and supposedly immortal.

Esomark
Vash is too versatile for Zodd. Zodd just slashes and crushes things while Vash by the end of the manga can create mini-black holes and form cutting feathers in addition to his Angel Arm cannons. Vash is also too fast for Zodd and majorly outguns him. Zodd's my favorite Berserk character but this is not a fight he is winning.

Dark-Kenshin
Bloodlusted Vash points his angel arm at Zodd.

/thread.

cdtm
CIS is the default on KMC, kind of.

Basically, Vash will act in character and try for non lethal attacks.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by cdtm
CIS is the default on KMC, kind of.

Basically, Vash will act in character and try for non lethal attacks. Oh, well then it's a draw. Zodd will never be able to lay a finger on Vash without PIS getting in the way (i.e. Vash is shielding a bystander from being injured). Guy can casually bullet time while making it look like an accident. Simultaneously, Vash will never be able to beat Zodd without trying to kill him. Gutts hacked Zodd's arm off only for Zodd to attach it back on like it was no big deal.

I guess Zodd eventually, since Vash will eventually get tired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.