Batmam V.S malal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Malal is a chaos gods of doubts randomness and all kind of unppredictible things...
He have psychic power and is able to kinda **** the reality, physics law. And all that kind of marvelous stuff.

NOTE: Some sources may suggest that Malal does in fact exist, although the facts are not certain, and any & all evidence is under dispute. This article presupposes that Malal exists, and all statements should be considered theoretical. And extra heretical!

+

Since the author of the book copyrighted the character and run away from the GW verse.
He have been rei-incarnated in his bro Malice representing anarchy incarnate..
So don't expect Recent information on this guy...

http://1d4chan.org/images/thumb/6/65/Malal_and_Kaleb.jpg/423px-Malal_and_Kaleb.jpg

Revanchiste
Followers of Malal :

You

Me

Honest politicians

Two-Face

Screaming Mimes

Justin Bieber's popular twin brother

Pacifist army ants

A lot nihilist who don't even belive in the existence.

All kind of people that have a brain and doubts about their own conviction.

Not DC/marvel comic fanboys.

Since his folowers even doubts of his existence.....

relentless1
so is there a question in here anywhere or are you just listing a bio

Revanchiste

Board Walker
Batman solos Malal with ease via lawsuit

Revanchiste
Is this a goofy eqquipement? If it is it must be a real goof chuck norris power, because I cannot find this awfull suit....

Malal refer as Malice when he was at his strongest.....

Malal is pure randomness Tzeentch have to go straight forward against him.... The four Chaos gods win only because they where just more powerfull all the 4 combined....

Where's batman is gonna to find someone that can beat him since I never specify a prep?

burrrrrr
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Is this a goofy eqquipement? If it is it must be a real goof chuck norris power, because I cannot find this awfull suit....

Malal refer as Malice when he was at his strongest.....

Malal is pure randomness Tzeentch have to go straight forward against him.... The four Chaos gods win only because they where just more powerfull all the 4 combined....

Where's batman is gonna to find someone that can beat him since I never specify a prep?

huh

Revanchiste
.... up .... I'm gone.

DarkSaint85
Where would they fight?

saurabh kanhere
Batman wins

Branlor Swift
I'm all up to date on Malal, but I haven't the foggiest about Bat-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.