Darth Nihl vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Random encounter, all feats allowed, both in their prime. Who takes it?

ILS
up tbh

SunRazer
Plo. Somewhat better as a swordsman.

NewGuy01
I'm going with Koon as well, tbh. Nihl's good, but he's hardly a Savage Opress.

ILS
He's a different type of fighter altogether from Savage.

Q99
I think it's a pretty even fight. Nihl's got good all-around skills, and so does Plo.

Nihl's given good fights to Cade, and beat Sazen. Solid force as well.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm going with Koon as well, tbh. Nihl's good, but he's hardly a Savage Opress.

That was just a sad showing by Plo ^^

If Plo's fighting like he did that day, Nihl'll win.

Trocity
Plo Koon but glad Nihl is getting legit respect thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity
Plo Koon but glad Nihl is getting legit respect thumb up

Q99
I think Nihl'll beat anyone in the order weaker than Koon ^^

SIDIOUS 66
I don't think there are many better than him, considering Maul's musings and dream of taking him on, along with Koon's other accolades, backed with his feats.

Can anyone remind me of Nihl's best force feats?

ILS
He choked Cade out with telekinesis. He caught him off-guard with it but Cade wasn't able to break his hold, so it's still pretty decent, given how Cade is insanely powerful and Nihl was very casual about maintaining the hold.

Other than that, he killed Kol Skywalker with lightning but he may have had help. Can't remember his other ones atm.

SIDIOUS 66
Yeah, I think he did have help with that second one.

Do you know which volume the Cade feat happened in?

ILS
Claws of the Dragon, #1 or #2 I believe. I can post the scans if you want?

The Merchant
Koon in a great fight.

ILS
Eh, I think it can go either way personally..

The Merchant
I think I can go your way personally.

SIDIOUS 66
It's ok. I just wanted to know how early on it happened.

I'm missing a few of the volumes, but if it's in volume 1 or 2, I'm more than certain I still have those.

ILS
Originally posted by The Merchant
I think I can go your way personally. Interesting.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by Q99
I think it's a pretty even fight. Nihl's got good all-around skills, and so does Plo.

Nihl's given good fights to Cade, and beat Sazen. Solid force as well.

That was just a sad showing by Plo ^^

If Plo's fighting like he did that day, Nihl'll win.

Actualy its just because Savage is that strong (he's force chokes dooku and ventress at the same time, and in another fight he gets the upper hand against Ventress while Obi Wan was losing to Maul. And also he lasted longer against Sidious that Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin did.

SIDIOUS 66
Didn't Cade solidly beat Nihl during their first encounter, with Cade being very early in his training? I don't see that as happening with Plo, especially with Maul thinking so highly of him.

I'll have to dig out the volumes later tonight for more details, but I just thought I'd throw that out there just in case.

DarthAnt66
I wonder where you can find out. Certainly not a respect thread or anything.

I would need to disinfect my Cade Respect Thread if you went through it though.

ILS
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Didn't Cade solidly beat Nihl during their first encounter, with Cade being very early in his training? I don't see that as happening with Plo, especially with Maul thinking so highly of him. No, it wasn't solid. Nihl actually briefly contended with Cade and Wolf at the same time until Wolf left, contended with Cade for a good amount of time evenly, and then Syn blindsided Nihl by shooting him in the chest. When Nihl dispatched Syn with telekinesis, it gave Cade the opportunity to crosscut for Nihl's legs. Nihl jumped, Cade kicked him, and there happened to be a cliff behind Nihl which he fell off. So, without the presence of Syn or the cliff, the fight would have been longer.

And despite Cade's lack of training, he's still a highly intuitive fighter due to his bloodline. And again, in Claws of the Dragon, Nihl contends with a Cade who has been re-trained by the Jedi and has received extensive Sith training on top of that.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by ILS
No, it wasn't solid. Nihl actually briefly contended with Cade and Wolf at the same time until Wolf left, contended with Cade for a good amount of time evenly, and then Syn blindsided Nihl by shooting him in the chest. When Nihl dispatched Syn with telekinesis, it gave Cade the opportunity to crosscut for Nihl's legs. Nihl jumped, Cade kicked him, and there happened to be a cliff behind Nihl which he fell off. So, without the presence of Syn or the cliff, the fight would have been longer.

And despite Cade's lack of training, he's still a highly intuitive fighter due to his bloodline. And again, in Claws of the Dragon, Nihl contends with a Cade who has been re-trained by the Jedi and has received extensive Sith training on top of that.

Ah, ok. See the only thing I remember about that fight is Nihl being kicked off the mountain. Like I said, I'd have to go over go over the volumes for better judgment, and just through that out there just in case you or anyone else happened to have it on hand to check it. Claws of the Dragon should be a better fight to draw a conclusion on then.

ILS
Yeah, that's cool. Legacy has that many issues and characters it's hard to remember everything without it being fresh in your mind lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.