Darth Talon vs Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Who wins? Fight in the galactic senate chamber.

SunRazer
Kyle is better in everything. He wins.

Q99
Katarn. Talon's talented, well rounded, and strong and'll give him a fight, but Kyle's talented, well rounded, and strong, *and* experienced.

EmperorSidious2
Katarn.

carthage
How is Katarn better in sabers?

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
How is Katarn better in sabers? Due to being better in everything, apparently.

carthage
Didn't she fight Vao/Sazen and beat them at the same time? That's superior to anything Kyle has done, I'm not sure he takes the force either smashing an entire stone floor >> briefly holding a castle ceiling (and admitting you can't hold it for long)

ILS
She was maintaining an edge in sabers before dispatching them both with TK/Lightning.

Zenwolf
Stormtrooper Kyle wrecks.

ILS

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS

Dude was pretty boss as a Stormtrooper.

ILS
Not enough to wreck Talon, lol.

Q99
Didn't she fight Vao/Sazen and beat them at the same time? That's superior to anything Kyle has done, I'm not sure he takes the force either smashing an entire stone floor >> briefly holding a castle ceiling (and admitting you can't hold it for long)

She did, though Vao was able to stalemate her for a bit later in just-sabers.

Talon, as far as I can tell, has a lot of force potential, and very good training, and sometimes can pull off very impressive stuff, but will also sometimes make the wrong tactical move on what means to attack with. She likes to be aggressive with sabers but seems to actually be better defensively with them, for example.

Still, yea, Force is her best area and Talon does present a major threat because of it.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
Not enough to wreck Talon, lol.

He can get his squad to help then!

Q99
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He can get his squad to help then!

That might not help- Talon's good enough with illusion to make herself appear as someone else. Wouldn't normally do it in a fight, I don't think, but against mere stormies...? Too easy to fool.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
That might not help- Talon's good enough with illusion to make herself appear as someone else. Wouldn't normally do it in a fight, I don't think, but against mere stormies...? Too easy to fool.

I'm just having some fun really, don't take my comments too serious like. :P

Q99
Too seriously? Think of the fun that could be had with it!

"Two Katarns! Can't... tell.... them apart! Shoot them both, it's the only way to be sure!"

carthage
The Hand of Judgement would stomp Talon

Zenwolf
The Hand of Judgement would stomp Talon

Now there's some awesome Stormtroopers too, especially with the Melnor Spear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.