Earthquake in Nepal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/25/asia/nepal-earthquake-7-5-magnitude/
http://www.weather.com/news/news/nepal-earthquake-mount-everest-avalanche

Huge earthquake, killing at least 1,800 people in Nepal and devastating Mt Everest base camp, killing Google executives climbing the Mountain.

Tzeentch
heh.

hehehe.

nipple.

No but that sucks. Some of these countries just can't get a break.

Robtard
Supposedly from Christians. Must admit, I lol'd. It seems too good to be genuine though, oh well.

"I just don't understand why these people didn't simply choose to be good, why did they have to be muslims and thus evil? They destroyed their entire nation and the lives of thousands just because they are so selfish as to think they can decide for themselves which gods to follow, what rules to abide by, what teachings they share with their children." -Some assclown

"I respond to your message not only because I share your disgust with people that refuse to see the only way to be at peace is by serving our God, but I also respond because as your signature scripture quote plainly shows, GOD WARNED THEM a long time ago." -Another assclown

"The slant section down in hell is huge. And the Nepalese are the wetbacks of the slant world, so no one really cares. They don't possess a soul anyway. " -Epic Assclown

"Probably not, brother. I'm almost certain that our wise and benevolent cosmic monarch would not waste a soul by sending it to grow up among the Nippleease. " -Assclown 3

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?p=1143850

SayWhat
Google made a pledge to not be evil. Guess the guy in charge of that who handed doc searches to NSA got his comeuppance so to speak. Then again when Google has about 40% of its staff ex Microsoft folks, can you really say you are not evil?

Mindset
Everyone should die.

Except me.

And some supermodels.

jaden101
This won't be the end of it. The place has been primed for a 9 magnitude quake for over a decade not. Although this might have eased the stresses on the fault a bit.

AsbestosFlaygon
It's been 80 years since an earthquake struck Nepal.
The government and the people were not ready for an earthquake of this magnitude.
Latest reports claim that more than 4,400 lives were lost. Death toll could climb up to 10,000+.

Omega Vision
All the reports suggest that Nepal wasn't ready for literally ANYTHING. They were only recovering from their Civil War now, and that ended nine years ago...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It's been 80 years since an earthquake struck Nepal.
The government and the people were not ready for an earthquake of this magnitude.
Latest reports claim that more than 4,400 lives were lost. Death toll could climb up to 10,000+.

Yea its getting pretty bad. Feel bad for those people

Omega Vision
Apparently the entire nation only has a few real hospitals, and the demand for facilities is so bad that they're discharging regular patients (one woman they interviewed on NPR was still bleeding from a recent appendectomy when they kicked her out) to make room for the earthquake's casualties.

Robtard
This will only make the Nepalese into a stronger race.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Apparently the entire nation only has a few real hospitals, and the demand for facilities is so bad that they're discharging regular patients (one woman they interviewed on NPR was still bleeding from a recent appendectomy when they kicked her out) to make room for the earthquake's casualties. That's what she gets for healing so slow.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Supposedly from Christians. Must admit, I lol'd. It seems too good to be genuine though, oh well.

"I just don't understand why these people didn't simply choose to be good, why did they have to be muslims and thus evil? They destroyed their entire nation and the lives of thousands just because they are so selfish as to think they can decide for themselves which gods to follow, what rules to abide by, what teachings they share with their children." -Some assclown

"I respond to your message not only because I share your disgust with people that refuse to see the only way to be at peace is by serving our God, but I also respond because as your signature scripture quote plainly shows, GOD WARNED THEM a long time ago." -Another assclown

"The slant section down in hell is huge. And the Nepalese are the wetbacks of the slant world, so no one really cares. They don't possess a soul anyway. " -Epic Assclown

"Probably not, brother. I'm almost certain that our wise and benevolent cosmic monarch would not waste a soul by sending it to grow up among the Nippleease. " -Assclown 3

This pretty much perfectly sums up why religion just needs to be done away with entirely.

Time Immemorial

People say stupid things, does that make all Christians bad? You always defend Islam and that they are not all bad, why not the same when it comes to other religions. Gods #1 Commandment is Love your neighbor as yourself, another one is pray for your enemies.

The people writing those things are breaking his most valued commands.

Surtur
Actually Gods #1 Commandment was basically "I am your God". See because not killing folk and stuff is important, but making sure we know who is boss is like, super ultra important.

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually Gods #1 Commandment was basically "I am your God". See because not killing folk and stuff is important, but making sure we know who is boss is like, super ultra important. Well, if you want people to follow your rules, you kinda have to give them a reason to.

NemeBro

Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees."

Can't be real.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees."

Can't be real.

I'm pretty sure those cats are caricatures of Christians for the purposes of trolling the unsuspecting

AsbestosFlaygon
That forum is epic

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually Gods #1 Commandment was basically "I am your God". See because not killing folk and stuff is important, but making sure we know who is boss is like, super ultra important.

Jesus actually made a new commandment that supercedes the 10 commandments. So the greatest commandment is Love your neighbor as yourself.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, if you want people to follow your rules, you kinda have to give them a reason to.

Sure, but that reason should not be "I'm your god, love me more then anyone else". It's essentially saying he is the boss because he has super powers and we don't. Essentially, what he says goes because he has more power. So if people are made in God's image it is now no real surprise that we have wealthy people in this country who feel their wealth and power put them above everyone else. They are just following the example of their "creator".

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Jesus actually made a new commandment that supercedes the 10 commandments. So the greatest commandment is Love your neighbor as yourself.

Yes, but Jesus IS God. God telling us to love our neighbors is like a KKK grand wizard telling people that racism is bad. It's hypocritical as all hell coming from him. People who commit genocide probably shouldn't be opening their mouths and spouting off nonsense about loving others. Or wait my bad, it wasn't true genocide, he spared one person and some animals.

Ushgarak
Let's just shut down this whole religious deviation here- as some here suspected, Landoverbaptist is a spoof/satire site targeting fundamentalists. All of those comments were made in jest by people playing along with the joke.

Let's keep this on-topic.

Time Immemorial
Another 7.3 Earthquake hits Nepal.

Time Immemorial
Another quake killing another 60 or more people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.