Anakin Skywalker ROTS vs. Darth Vader ROTJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
1. TK Battle (Canon feats only)

2. TK Battle (EU/Canon feats)

3. All out fight

*BATTLE TAKES PLACE ON THE INVISIBLE HAND

SunRazer
Vader for the first two rounds (though Anakin could feasibly win the second), with Anakin taking the third.

McP
Is ROTS game considered as Canon atm? If it is, then Anakin might has some chances in the first battle. Vader destroys him in second, and Anakin probably wins third.

SunRazer
Nope. Never was, as far as I know.

Emperordmb
Vader in all 3.

|King Joker|
In the new canon it seems to be illustrated quite clearly Vader is much more powerful than he was as a Jedi. So I'd say Vader probably takes all three rounds.

DARTH POWER
From what I've read the new Canon has Vader more powerful in the Force. But that didn't mean he doesn't have certain speed/mobility issues in the suit.

The Rebels panel at SW Celebration said they could have made Vader super fast in animation but they decided that's not Vader. He's strong and powerful but not fast and mobile. At least that's the meaning I'm getting. So I still think ROTS Anakin takes Sabers.

I might be wrong though. Will see more evidence from the new canon.

|King Joker|
thumb up

Angelalex242
Hmmm. Rather depends on how awesome you think his moment of killing Dooku was. While Vader could certainly kill Dooku too, I wonder if he'd kill him as fast.

Kosmos Supreme
Vader

ares834
Yeah, Vader likely take all three.

BTW, is round three EU or Canon?

carthage
EU

GenomeFrozener
New canon? Are they showing Vader throwing force hadokens and such now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.