Super Android 13 vs. Bojack (full power form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Who wins?

Reflassshh
Bojack should win this handily.

SSJGGogeta
Idk, Bojack was clearly stronger than the SSJ's, but he got raped by SSJ2. I can imagine him being around equal to Super 17.

Ridley_Prime
Super 17... from GT? Or was that a typo and you meant 13?

If the latter, then yeah; I could maybe see Bojack and Super 13 being about equal, although to note, the Z-fighters had not yet trained in the hyperbolic time chamber in the 13 movie, whereas Bojack was after the Cell Games. But 13 only lost because of spirit bomb hax pulled out of the movie's ass, not because he was stomped by someone naturally stronger than him like Bojack.

juggerman
Bojack should win easily

Ridley_Prime
Come to think of it, I could see Super 13 getting beaten by an ASSJ, so yeah. Probably.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
If the latter, then yeah; I could maybe see Bojack and Super 13 being about equal, although to note, the Z-fighters had not yet trained in the hyperbolic time chamber in the 13 movie, whereas Bojack was after the Cell Games. But 13 only lost because of spirit bomb hax pulled out of the movie's ass, not because he was stomped by someone naturally stronger than him like Bojack.

thumb up

Come to think of it, I could see Super 13 getting beaten by an ASSJ, so yeah. Probably.

Did Trunks and Vegeta actually go ASSJ in Bojack Unbound? I'm honestly not sure.

carver9
Looked like Trunks did...don't know about Vegeta.

StiltmanFTW
Based on spikey hair? Yeah, I guess.

Galan007
Bojack~Perfect Cell. He should stomp quite easily.

SSJGGogeta
Super 17... from GT? Or was that a typo and you meant 13?

Yeah, that was a typo, lol. laughing

I'm not Time, I wouldn't put Super 17 at Cell level. dontgetit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.