Darth Zannah vs. Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*TK fight Round 1

*Lightsabers only round 2

Emperordmb
Zannah tears his mind apart.

carthage
Did you even bother to read the OP?

Its a TK fight/lightsaber duel

Please don't troll my threads DMB.

FreshestSlice
Lulz.

EmperorSidious2
Starkiller

The Merchant
Starkiller.

Jmanghan
Starkiller stomps.

Beating Vader, almost killing Sidious, both of these are feats above anything Zannah has done.

AncientPower
Beat Vader, yes.

Nearly killed Sidious, no.

Starkiller still wins solidly though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
Beat Vader, yes.

Nearly killed Sidious, no.

Starkiller still wins solidly though.

He was performing pretty well against Sidious.

Sidious was in the same position he was in with Mace, and, after Starkiller was distracted by Kota, Sidious used his force lightning, and after a VERY impressive lightning showing of his own, he was beaten.

Keep in mind, he went several rounds with Sidious before being beaten.

He is definitely in the same Tier as Sidious.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Sidious was in the same position he was in with Mace, and, after Starkiller was distracted by Kota, Sidious used his force lightning, and after a VERY impressive lightning showing of his own, he was beaten.

He is definitely in the same Tier as Sidious.

No he isn't, this is pretty much what happened against Sidious.

That's it, he just fell over in an attempt to look weak to goad Galen into going to the darkside.

That's why you have Galen saying

"No, it's a trick! He's stronger than you know.."

Then Kota saying

"If you strike him down now, you'll be right back where you started.."

Sidious further showing superiority over Galen via in the DS ending, where Sidious stomped Galen's shit in.

So no, Galen isn't on the same tier as Sidious.

Jmanghan
I go by game-canon.

And in the game-canon, Galen was holding off Sidious lightning for a WHILE, while still telling his friends to go.

The novel is NOT the definitive description of what happened, as game-canon and novel-canon are pretty much the same.

Dark-Kenshin

He is definitely in the same Tier as Sidious. The novel author, overtly angered about some gary-stu character smacking around Sidious and Vader, did everything he could to downplay Galen feats, suggesting that Sidious wasn't going all out and that Vader was disinterested.

Jmanghan
Yeah, well, the Novel guy can suck it, the game came first, so that alone should make a higher source of canon, as they are about the same events and they changed what Sidious did DRASTICALLY.

I don't have to go by the Novel canon, I am going by game canon.

Game Galen defeated Vader without even getting a scratch on him, and lost to Sidious after doing incredibly well against him, almost to the point where I thought it was going to be a tie. (Even though I knew Starkiller wouldn't win).

The Merchant
Eh even in the game Starkiller didn't actually damage Palpatine.

carthage
Zannah is nowhere near even remotely close to Palpatine tho. Lol

Zenwolf
I go by game-canon.

And in the game-canon, Galen was holding off Sidious lightning for a WHILE, while still telling his friends to go.

The novel is NOT the definitive description of what happened, as game-canon and novel-canon are pretty much the same.

That yes, the novel and game show Galen holding Sidious' Lighting back.

I was referring to the fight you have with Sidious in game, which isn't canon as it's all just part of gameplay.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Merchant
Eh even in the game Starkiller didn't actually damage Palpatine. Mace wasn't injured after he beat Palpatine.

And yes, you can clearly see Sidious struggling at least a bit against Starkiller.

AncientPower
Starkiller was dying simply because he was trying to Tutaminis Sidious' Force Lightning, like he literally was becoming one with the Force.

Jmanghan
I thought he was shown dead after that big collision he had with Sidious, he was doing fine during the Tutaminis.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That yes, the novel and game show Galen holding Sidious' Lighting back.

I was referring to the fight you have with Sidious in game, which isn't canon as it's all just part of gameplay. And, after that point, Galen and Sidious seemed evenly matched... for a little while.

ares834
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Zannah tears his mind apart.

Is that what you just automatically say in any thread involving Zannah? Seriously...

Starkiller stomps round 2.

Starkiller wins round 2 with slight difficulty.

AncientPower
I thought he was shown dead after that big collision he had with Sidious, he was doing fine during the Tutaminis.

The novel depicts what I just posted and has been stated without doubt to be the canon events, not the game's version. Novel > Game, fact.

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Sidious further showing superiority over Galen via in the DS ending, where Sidious stomped Galen's shit in.

And it's non-canon and therefore irrelevant.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ares834
Is that what you just automatically say in any thread involving Zannah? Seriously...
I was on a phone with shitty internet connection in a car when I posted that, didn't see the sabers and tk only rounds (you tend to be a little impatient after waiting 2 minutes for a page to load). I've also never been aggressive or condescending towards you, so it would be greatly appreciated if you would extend to me the same level of civility.

ares834
Novel > Game, fact.

No it's not. Both are C-Canon.

carthage
What if it contradicts the game?

AncientPower
Leland Chee says otherwise.

ares834
Where?

AncientPower
Hold on.

Jmanghan
Why does Leland Chee have control anymore? Seriously, Lucas has states the exact opposite plenty or times.

The new canon coming up must have changed at least a few things, including Chee's right to canon.

AncientPower
Hold on.
Christopher Cesari essentially confirmed that games and ROGs are foggier events and thus not as valid versions as the novels. Though that is essentially a moot point, we have Legends, SWTOR, and Canon now.

Even so games have never come out on top of novels in terms of authenticity concerning interpretations.

Leland Chee is a Story Group member so he has as much power as anyone.

Jmanghan
They have, when they came first, and the cutscene clearly shows something drastically different then what was shown in the novel.

AncientPower
You are misinterpreting an irrelevant rule concerning contradictory sources, in which the latest version of any one event depicted in an equal to or greater canon source was the valid one. The Novelisation however holds higher validity than the game's cutscenes in the first place so your rule sourcing is moot.

ares834
Christopher Cesari essentially confirmed that games and ROGs are foggier events and thus not as valid versions as the novels. Though that is essentially a moot point, we have Legends, SWTOR, and Canon now.

He says no such thing. He only said he various attributes of the medium have to be taken into consideration.

Even so games have never come out on top of novels in terms of authenticity concerning interpretations.

Only according to people on this website.

Jmanghan
They are the same rank of canon, you can't argue that, I'm sorry, but you just can't.

It's like arguing about Goku with Akira Toriyama, like wtf?

Stigma
Poor, poor Zannah.

Starkiller absolutely trashes her in round 1 and he also wins round 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.