How Powerful Is Ahsoka Now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
How powerful do you think Ahsoka will be in Season 2 and on (assuming she survives Season 2) of Star Wars Rebels? How would she be compared to other combatants in the mythos assuming she performs well against Vader? LET'S GET A DISCUSSION GOING, PEEPS!

Emperordmb
Crossing my fingers for at least Ventress level.

WildBantha88
You know they wont be able to resist making her one of the strongest Jedi of all time. They shouldn't do it, but they will

|King Joker|
http://40.media.tumblr.com/0a91afe41c44c44d53f9e875aeb6bb6f/tumblr_inline_nne74s1jm81t1ns0z_540.png

ILS
Good enough to challenge Vader, I guess.

Sinious
Originally posted by WildBantha88
You know they wont be able to resist making her one of the strongest Jedi of all time. They shouldn't do it, but they will

thumb up

carthage
Better than Darth Bane

Nephthys

|King Joker|
Lol.

They're just likely to have her provide somewhat of a challenge for Vader to have an entertaining, badass fight, which wouldn't, obviously, translate to 'one of the strongest Jedi of all time' or whatever.

Sinious
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Lol.

They're just likely to have her provide somewhat of a challenge for Vader to have an entertaining, badass fight, which wouldn't, obviously, translate to 'one of the strongest Jedi of all time' or whatever.

Fair enough. I'm honestly more concerned about Ezra. If he at any point ends up defeating Vader, I'll stop watching that s**t. sick

The Merchant
Imagine she's like above Satele in the new canon.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Sinious
Fair enough. I'm honestly more concerned about Ezra. If he at any point ends up defeating Vader, I'll stop watching that s**t. sick Bro he is going to ***** slap the Emperor cool

Sinious
Bro he is going to ***** slap the Emperor cool

Jumpy

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Sinious
Fair enough. I'm honestly more concerned about Ezra. If he at any point ends up defeating Vader, I'll stop watching that s**t. sick That wouldn't happen, they (supposedly) respect Vader's power a lot. He'll be treated well.

Sinious
That wouldn't happen, they (supposedly) respect Vader's power a lot. He'll be treated well. ''

Lets just hope they don't respect Ezra's even more then.

Zenwolf
Probably good enough to challenge the Pre-ANH Vader maybe. But honestly I don't see her become uber powerful or anything, it would then seem weird as to why she wasn't around helping Luke in OT, training him and so forth, especially since she's apart of the Rebellion.

I don't see her just leaving and going off some place, because that doesn't make much sense and would just raise even more questions. I feel her story is gonna end in Rebels, sorry Joker but it just seems like it to make so that the OT and the like doesn't seem confusing as to why she wasn't there or how the Rebellion was constantly on the backfoot the entire GCW for the most part.

ares834

Yep. The sad truth. She'll likely be at least counciler level, probably better.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
Yep. The sad truth. She'll likely be at least counciler level, probably better.

Considering that though this is the new EU, this isn't surprising considering there's not that many top jedi noted in the new canon except for like a small handful.

|King Joker|
Yep. The sad truth. She'll likely be at least counciler level, probably better. She could already hold her own against Council level opponents. Not seeing why that would be unreasonable. She's an extremely fast learner and already has a high potential. I mean, look at Ventress, whose Jedi training was cut short because Ky died. Yet over time after that she became extremely skillful (see Asajj vs. Anakin on Yavin IV). So, Ahsoka with 15+ years experience it's not crazy that she could be near Council level, in my opinion.

DarthAnt66
Holding her own against Vader would grant her Ventress level, if not above.

|King Joker|
yasss bae yass

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Holding her own against Vader would grant her Ventress level, if not above.

How do we know that if we haven't seen Vader fight? I mean yeah he could be on Ventress level or above, but we don't know yet.

FreshestSlice
She'll be more powerful than you could possibly imagine, if you catch my drift.

|King Joker|
Wowwwww

Jmanghan
She was already at best, Grievous level by the end of TCW.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Zenwolf
How do we know that if we haven't seen Vader fight? I mean yeah he could be on Ventress level or above, but we don't know yet. Her and Vader fighting is on the season 2 promo picture. It's not gonna be a lolstomp fight. Vader will win obviously, but she's gonna be shown pressing him for sure. Hopefully, we see Vader try and get her to become his apprentice.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Her and Vader fighting is on the season 2 promo picture. It's not gonna be a lolstomp fight. Vader will win obviously, but she's gonna be shown pressing him for sure. Hopefully, we see Vader try and get her to become his apprentice.

Eh one picture doesn't say much, but yeah guess we shall see. Though I'm not sure he would go that route, considering he doesn't like any mention of his past life and Ahoska is kinda a big part of that so him trying to get her an an apprentice doesn't seem likely.

ares834
Her and Vader fighting is on the season 2 promo picture. It's not gonna be a lolstomp fight. Vader will win obviously, but she's gonna be shown pressing him for sure. Hopefully, we see Vader try and get her to become his apprentice.

I wouldn't put to much thought into the poster. Filoni didn't even know about it. With that said, if they do duel, then yeah they aren't going I have Vader easily kill Ahsoka (even though he should) because her character deserves better.

Jmanghan
Vader didn't easily kill Sha Koon either.

What if they make Ahsoka be able to defeat Vader, and Sidious is forced to come out and stomp her as with his lightning.

|King Joker|
No.

FreshestSlice
Wowwwww
>Pretending I wouldn't read the title and go there.
I wouldn't put to much thought into the poster. Filoni didn't even know about it. With that said, if they do duel, then yeah they aren't going I have Vader easily kill Ahsoka (even though he should) because her character deserves better.
They'll probably do the standard, "Friends save the day, and we escape." I don't expect better at this point.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
>Pretending I wouldn't read the title and go there.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/67/06/4567064c9fdd8987122e7979d86a6d85.jpg

Zenwolf

That's really how I see it, perhaps not 1st encounter but at some point there will be a death duel.

SunRazer
Ant thinks everybody is Ventress level, including a random Jedi Watchman from TOR who doesn't even get a name.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Better than Darth Bane
thumb up

|King Joker|
*sigh*

Yeah, but I think Ahsoka during this Rebellion time period could feasibly and reasonably be Ventress level as an overall combatant. I wonder what her Force capabilities are now...

Selenial
How do we know that if we haven't seen Vader fight? I mean yeah he could be on Ventress level or above, but we don't know yet.

His comic feats are already superior to ventress tbh.

Dark-Kenshin

They'll probably do the standard, "Friends save the day, and we escape." I don't expect better at this point. I don't think so. They killed off the Inquisitor without a second thought. I think they'll kill off Ahsoka here. Maybe she'll go down like Ferus Olin (giving Kanan and Ezra time to escape), though not as pathetic.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
His comic feats are already superior to ventress tbh. We haven't really seen his combat skills I don't think, only his Force abilities.
I don't think so. They killed off the Inquisitor without a second thought. I think they'll kill off Ahsoka here. Maybe she'll go down like Ferus Olin (giving Kanan and Ezra time to escape), though not as pathetic. Killing the Inquisitor is way different than killing someone like Ahsoka.

But yeah, I'm expecting a death similar to Ferus's. I really, really want it to be unique, though. Which, sadly, I doubt it will be.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
His comic feats are already superior to ventress tbh.

Force wise yes, but Rebels is before ANH which is where Vader's comics are taking place. So we can't go off of those feats, considering it's after the events of ANH.

|King Joker|
I think Dave and/or Kinberg said this is Vader in his prime. Someone said it I'm pretty sure at one of the panels.

Zenwolf
I think Dave and/or Kinberg said this is Vader in his prime. Someone said it I'm pretty sure at one of the panels.

Say wha?...

So Vader is stunted and can't grow more powerful?...I know he lost potential, but that doesn't mean he should be stunted and doesn't mean he can't still grow, he just can't reach the potential he was suppose to be...obviously.

...That's kinda lame tbh.

ares834
Don't really see the problem. At that time, Vader has "plateaued". It makes sense.

Plus, as an added bonus, it gets rid of that bogus that he improves dramatically between ANH and ESB.

Zenwolf
Don't really see the problem. At that time, Vader has "plateaued". It makes sense.

Plus, as an added bonus, it gets rid of that bogus that he improves dramatically between ANH and ESB.

Why can't he improve exactly? He can still improve his saber skill or become more precise with his TK ability, or figuring out new ways to utilize it.

ares834
Sure, he can still improve but only slightly.

Zenwolf
Sure, he can still improve but only slightly.

Why only slightly? I'm not seeing any reason as to why he can't improve greatly, he just can't reach his potential.

Plus considering Marvel and the way they do their characters and so forth, Vader is probably gonna be busting out immense TK feats at some point. Which Vader should have the highest or 2nd highest TK showings in mythos, considering that's all he can really do Force wise.

Darth Abonis
They should do a 3-1, and Vader kills all 3 at once. Kanan, Ezra AND Ahsoka. That way, it makes the duel with Obi-Wan more meaningful. Vader is super confident, and Obi-Wan is a true Master that has only atrophied with age.

FreshestSlice
I don't think so. They killed off the Inquisitor without a second thought.
The Inquisitor was a plot device. Ashoka is character, one that's been a part of Star Wars for awhile now. She's not comparable to the Inquisitor in the slightest. I mean guess both have lightsabers and are Force Sensitive, but that's about it.

Zenwolf
Sill can't believe they just offed the Inquisitor like that...would have been nice to explore his character a little more at least.

ares834
Why only slightly? I'm not seeing any reason as to why he can't improve greatly, he just can't reach his potential.

But that's what I'm getting at. He could have already reached (or be very close to it) his "max potential" as Vader.

Zenwolf
But that's what I'm getting at. He could have already reached (or be very close to it) his "max potential" as Vader.

Hm...ok I see now, it could be considering Rebels if 14 years after ROTS, I thought it was shorter for some reason.

Still though we shall see what Vader is capable of in Rebels, I just hope he isn't treated like a joke. I know they said they respect Vader and all, but I usually don't take stock into words much unless it's backed up.

|King Joker|
Since some of you think Ahsoka will all of a sudden be extremely powerful when she shouldn't, how powerful do you think she should be at this time?

ares834
Should be a bit better than your average Jedi Master I guess.

|King Joker|
Already is. :no2:

In Legends at least. *shrug*

Zenwolf
Should be a bit better than your average Jedi Master I guess.

Like this, but this is of course if she has been fighting throughout. I mean yeah she is apart of the Rebellion, but at the same time she could also have done more than fighting.

But anyway Joker, why are you against this exactly?

WildBantha88
They wanted "Inquisitor" to set up THE Inquisitors, opening up a new realm of characters to create and explore. Yes I like the original but hopefully we will get a bunch more Inquisitors that are more powerful/skilled/badass

|King Joker|
Like this, but this is of course if she has been fighting throughout. I mean yeah she is apart of the Rebellion, but at the same time she could also have done more than fighting.

But anyway Joker, why are you against this exactly? Against what?

They wanted "Inquisitor" to set up THE Inquisitors, opening up a new realm of characters to create and explore. Yes I like the original but hopefully we will get a bunch more Inquisitors that are more powerful/skilled/badass thumb up

And they will.

ares834
Already is. :no2:

In Legends at least. *shrug*

Not in Disney Canon though. Which, considering Rebels is a part of it, I'm obviously talking about.

|King Joker|
Not in Disney Canon though. Which, considering Rebels is a part of it, I'm obviously talking about. Your average Jedi Masters were buttraped on Geonosis, and probably have never fought in a real lightsaber duel. Ahsoka's probably already in that ballpark during the Clone Wars in my opinion.

Zenwolf
Against what?

thumb up

And they will.

Against Ahsoka not being powerful?...Unless I interpreted this quote of yours wrong..

?

Also Bantha I know they used him to set up the future Inquisitors, I just..I dunno, guess would have liked to see more techniques from him.

Eh but I am excited that the GE Inquisitors are returning in this new canon.

|King Joker|
Against Ahsoka not being powerful?...Unless I interpreted this quote of yours wrong..

?

Also Bantha I know they used him to set up the future Inquisitors, I just..I dunno, guess would have liked to see more techniques from him.

Eh but I am excited that the GE Inquisitors are returning in this new canon. Are people really advocating for her to not be powerful? It seems most agree she should be powerful to a degree, it just depends to what degree that is.

No, I meant that some wouldn't want her to be *extremely* powerful, like giving Vader lots and lots of trouble, which I agree with. I was just asking how powerful they think she should be.

Zenwolf
Are people really advocating for her to not be powerful? It seems most agree she should be powerful to a degree, it just depends to what degree that is.

No, I meant that some wouldn't want her to be *extremely* powerful, like giving Vader lots and lots of trouble, which I agree with. I was just asking how powerful they think she should be.

Ahhh kk then.

Beniboybling
Hmm, interesting question.

If her performance against General Grievous is anything to go by, she will hold her own against Vader for sure. TBH I'm expecting Ahsoka vs Vader to go down in that manner, I don't seriously believe they will actually make her at all a match for him.

But she will hold her own in a generous way.

As for how powerful. She is noted to be an above-average Padawan, but at the same time gets stomped by Offee... though she didn't have her second lightsaber.

I'm gonna go with what others have said and say Ventress level, in terms of skill and Force ability.

Which means she > most Jedi Council members tbh.

Zenwolf
Yeah I'm thinking Ventress too. Which is fair.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
but at the same time gets stomped by Offee... Eh, I don't think so. To me, I feel like Ahsoka's mindset during that arc was really screwed which could have hindered her performance, but really what was the big problem with Ahsoka during that duel is how Barriss fought, constantly evading her and leading her around the area. Ahsoka was too aggressive and wasn't adapting well to Barriss' fighting style, not to mention Barriss using the environment to screw up Ahsoka. (Using barrels to slow Ahsoka down and fatigue her more than she probably already was). But that's just *why* I think Ahsoka performed like that. The overall fight I wouldn't classify as a stomp, personally.

?v=P1H9FjrDBAA

But thumb up to everything else you said.

Beniboybling
Meh, Ahsoka is a Jedi, and she quickly becomes focused as a you would expect from one. Though I'd agree in the respect that Ahsoka was on the defensive, she was responding rather than really fighting to win as Offee was.

Bariss definitely had the environmental advantage for sure, but I think the biggest reason is her lack of a second hand. Even Ventress was dependent on her second blade and Ahsoka appears to be too, her strength is visibly hampered for one.

At the same time though, there a points where it just looks like Offee is too fast for her.

But yeah I didn't mean stomp literally, just that she was handily defeated.

|King Joker|
Yeah, I agree with that.

Ace Hambone
Offee also embarrassed Ventress in that episode. For whatever reason they jacked Offee way beyond what she had shown previously, such as when she and Ahsoka fought on the way to the medical station.

As to how powerful Ahsoka should be, I'd say pretty darn powerful. She was precocious as a youngling and then Padawan, and she was apprenticed to Anakin Skywalker (aka The Chosen One). She got crazy amounts of experience during the Clone Wars. How could someone with that pedigree not become a serious butt-kicker?

|King Joker|
Barriss was under the control of parasites, so her performance in S2 against Ahsoka doesn't represent her actual ability.

|King Joker|

Zenwolf
I thought that was already known?

|King Joker|
Was it?

Beniboybling
Meh it was ambiguous, nice to get some clarity.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Meh it was ambiguous, nice to get some clarity. Indeed.

Beniboybling
Has this book been released then?

|King Joker|
I think it was released Wednesday.

Zenwolf
About her becoming a Knight, but guess I don't remember. At any rate, it shouldn't come as big a shock anyway considering she was a main character and showed skill.

|King Joker|
She's still 16. Promoting someone to Knight at that age is probably a record, lol.

Fated Xtasy
Lol not to reign on your parade, but Jaden was a Knight at thirteen in old canon

|King Joker|
Who's Jaden?

Fated Xtasy
LMFAO screw you.

#unfollowed.

:iwin:

Zenwolf
Jaden was 13 in JA?...I don't see how, he looks way older and sounds older than 13. Unless you mean a different Jaden.

Fated Xtasy
Nah, he was born somewhere in 0.5 ABY and the entire Riptide/crosscurrent novels state that he build his lightsaber as a child and joined the NJO as a child.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LMFAO screw you.

#unfollowed.

:iwin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb6MRCjIj-k

Zenwolf
Wait I see what you were doing.../sigh, nevermind.

Fated Xtasy
LOL it wasn't a joke/troll Zen, Jaden being a kid during JA is a legitimate thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb6MRCjIj-k

Joker, don't flirt with me in public. Please quench your thirst.

Zenwolf
Game seems to show otherwise...but ok I suppose, haven't read the novels so i'll take your word on it.

Beniboybling
Good point Joker, when was Anakin made a Jedi Knight again, and Kenobi?

EDIT: Anakin was 19, Kenobi was in his mid 20s. Ahsoka FTW.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka - Is She the Real Chosen One?

A novel by |King Joker|, coming Spring 2016.

Beniboybling
Ahsoka - Is She the Real Chosen One?

A novel by |King Joker|, coming Spring 2016. LOL, would read.

|King Joker|
Ooh la la: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/06/04/ahsoka-tano-star-wars-rebels-exclusive-video/28457211/

Stigma
Jaden was 13 in JA?...I don't see how, he looks way older and sounds older than 13. Unless you mean a different Jaden.
Jaden Smith?

Nargaroth
Ooh la la: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/06/04/ahsoka-tano-star-wars-rebels-exclusive-video/28457211/

Can't watch the video.

Lord Stark
I thought that was already known?

16 years old- Jedi Knight

Prodigy, she may be one of the youngest knights in history.

Beniboybling
Ooh la la: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/06/04/ahsoka-tano-star-wars-rebels-exclusive-video/28457211/ Awesome.Originally posted by Lord Stark
16 years old- Jedi Knight

Prodigy, she may be one of the youngest knights in history. Younger than Kenobi and Anakin.

Trocity
Jaden being a child during JA really just goes to show he never lived up to what he "should" have become lmao.

|King Joker|
Stop polluting my thread with Jaden Korr.

Nargaroth
Hey guys, found this on YT about Ahsoka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifRoDS3Xstg

|King Joker|
Yeah, that was the video from USA Today.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/6d7550096700db9fc94234fa812b3de7/tumblr_npfrauCLdz1riz50bo5_250.png
https://40.media.tumblr.com/6bb396e552973f162c97faaf95499b88/tumblr_npfrauCLdz1riz50bo1_250.png
https://40.media.tumblr.com/e75300d3bd3bb9bfce327687ae5e614a/tumblr_npfrauCLdz1riz50bo6_250.png

Badass level: Exceeding expectations.

Nargaroth
Yeah, that was the video from USA Today.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/6d7550096700db9fc94234fa812b3de7/tumblr_npfrauCLdz1riz50bo5_250.png
https://40.media.tumblr.com/6bb396e552973f162c97faaf95499b88/tumblr_npfrauCLdz1riz50bo1_250.png
https://40.media.tumblr.com/e75300d3bd3bb9bfce327687ae5e614a/tumblr_npfrauCLdz1riz50bo6_250.png

Badass level: Exceeding expectations.

Yeah. thumb up

Also, Filoni said she is a great warrior and very powerful.

Beniboybling
Ashley also compared her to Yoda. Go figure. http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/1341734200.gif

|King Joker|
LOL

|King Joker|
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a32c1632aeec79c7300ddc31e71598f3/tumblr_npfjowsnLC1rv6ukfo5_540.gif

Beniboybling
Official youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifRoDS3Xstg&feature=em-uploademail

Beniboybling
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a32c1632aeec79c7300ddc31e71598f3/tumblr_npfjowsnLC1rv6ukfo5_540.gif
http://soapfusion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/VadersHand.jpg

Zenwolf
Wrong color.

|King Joker|
I think Beni is my soul mate.

Wrong color. You know what it represents though.

Zenwolf
I think Beni is my soul mate.

You know what it represents though.

Yeah, represents Luke standing over his father after bashing him via rage.

|King Joker|
*sigh*

Beniboybling
Wrong color. Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yeah, represents Luke standing over his father after bashing him via rage. http://oi49.tinypic.com/dc9b49.jpg

Zenwolf
What? It does.

|King Joker|
http://live.warthunder.com/uploads/5d/cf8e2faf71f28498d9cb3a9a9cbaf92da200e6_lq/ed54bdd7eb91024644216d66fe90a2af.jpg

|King Joker|
Bump. http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

carthage
I don't know.

We'll see as of the duel, as it stands she should be high tier based on Vader's new elevated status as the most skilled Sith in the history of the Order

|King Joker|
I think she's definitely going to be above Ventress.

TheNuisanceBird

You beat me to it.

Nargaroth
Imho, to give Vader a challenge, she should be on Maul or even Galen's level as a Force user.

Zenwolf
I'd hope not....but then she is a fan favorite so...eh. I just hope when/if, it comes down to it, the writers won't make Vader look like a chump.

Worst thing they could ever do, is make the iconic bad guy from the very 1st movie into a chump.

|King Joker|
Why are people still worrying about Vader's portrayal when they've made it clear he is going to be a domineering badass who cleans house whenever he's present? Is his wealth of ridiculously powerful feats in the comics/books not a foreshadowing of how the Story Group wants to portray him, or the creators gushing over how much they love Vader? I mean, come on, lol.

Zenwolf
Why are people still worrying about Vader's portrayal when they've made it clear he is going to be a domineering badass who cleans house whenever he's present? Is his wealth of ridiculously powerful feats in the comics/books not a foreshadowing of how the Story Group wants to portray him, or the creators gushing over how much they love Vader? I mean, come on, lol.

Because it's Rebels and Dave and if Ahsoka is gonna fight Vader....well you know. Plus just because they say he's gonna be one, doesn't mean they have to follow through with it when it comes to a fan favorite character.

But we shall see. It's not wrong to have a worry King.

Nargaroth

I personally don't worry about that, especially considering that Vader is going to get a bunch of crazy feats and face the whole Rebel Alliance on his own in Vader Down, which is presumably past his prime.

|King Joker|
Because it's Rebels and Dave and if Ahsoka is gonna fight Vader....well you know. Plus just because they say he's gonna be one, doesn't mean they have to follow through with it when it comes to a fan favorite character.

But we shall see. It's not wrong to have a worry King. And in Rebels he is still being portrayed as a badass. Just because Dave is an Ahsoka fan doesn't mean they're going to undermine Vader in any fashion. Hell, even the massively popular Darth Maul was humiliated by Palpatine when it came down to it.

Dave even said she would lose in a fight to him, no question.

Zenwolf
And in Rebels he is still being portrayed as a badass. Just because Dave is an Ahsoka fan doesn't mean they're going to undermine Vader in any fashion. Hell, even the massively popular Darth Maul was humiliated by Palpatine when it came down to it.

Well...I'm still a little concerned, that does make me feel better though.

But Dave is kinda throwing the whole GE in the mud, so he's not really high on my list of people I like right now...

Nargaroth

Last I recall, Filoni said she would lose to Anakin, not Vader.

Darth Thor
Against Vader he said she wouldn't go down easy IIRC. But that implies she would go down, no question, it's just about the level of challenge she'd put up.

|King Joker|
"If she fought Darth Vader, I'll say this: she won't be a pushover. She is very well-equipped to deal with fighting Anakin Skywalker." -Dave Filoni

Nargaroth
"If she fought Darth Vader, I'll say this: she won't be a pushover. She is very well-equipped to deal with fighting Anakin Skywalker." -Dave Filoni

Could you name the source please?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Could you name the source please? You disappoint me, Nargaroth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkd0MKEm2I 6:31 bruh

Nargaroth
You disappoint me, Nargaroth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkd0MKEm2I 6:31 bruh

My bad, it seems that I confused it with another interview, where Dave said Anakin could beat Ahsoka, with the video showing their fight on Mortis. I assumed it was referring to Rebels Ahsoka vs Jedi Anakin.

Darth Thor
Ashoka uses Form 5 so she will turn Vader's attacks back onto him eek!

FreshestSlice
Ashoka is also now a Sidious-tier opponent in sabers.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ashoka uses Form 5 so she will turn Vader's attacks back onto him eek! Anakin taught it to her, so I doubt that would go well, lol.
Ashoka is also now a Sidious-tier opponent in sabers. http://media.vogue.com/r/w_480//2014/09_1/15/karlie-kloss-model-walks-the-predator-a.gif

Darth Thor
Anakin taught it to her, so I doubt that would go well, lol.

Depends how good she's got at the form since TCW. She could be better at it than Anakin ever was.

Also Vader doesn't utilize the form anymore (on it's own). He's had to develop a whole new form that fit's with the limitations of his suit.

Ashoka is also now a Sidious-tier opponent in sabers.

She'll turn back Sidious's attacks onto him as well.

|King Joker|
Depends how good she's got at the form since TCW. She could be better at it than Anakin ever was.

Also Vader doesn't utilize the form anymore (on it's own). He's had to develop a whole new form that fit's with the limitations of his suit. Well, since canon seems to be copying and pasting a lot of stuff from Legends, Vader's core form was built around Djem So, IIRC. Form V is probably his main style even now, but who knows. He's clearly added many more elements to it.

Her effectiveness against Vader probably revolves around how much her fighting style has evolved as well.

Kurk
Only reason she'll last a minute against vader is because of her familiarity with Anakin's form which of course he's modified by now. If Filoni has an ounce of respect for the franchise he'll make sure that any encounters they have are nothing more than a few good blows before Ahsoka pulls back.

Unless Ahsoka somehow met up with a jedi in exile after the clone wars, I don't see her progressing further than what she was at by the end of S5. Of course I could be wrong.

FreshestSlice
She can progress on her own. You don't always need a master holding your hand to grow more skilled or more powerful. Not enough to compete with someone like Vader, of course, but she can be better than she was in Season 5.

Darth Thor
Well, since canon seems to be copying and pasting a lot of stuff from Legends, Vader's core form was built around Djem So, IIRC.

True Say.

But I was joking anyway. Vader will be above her no matter what form they both use.

Originally posted by Kurk
Only reason she'll last a minute against vader is because of her familiarity with Anakin's form which of course he's modified by now. If Filoni has an ounce of respect for the franchise he'll make sure that any encounters they have are nothing more than a few good blows before Ahsoka pulls back.

Unless Ahsoka somehow met up with a jedi in exile after the clone wars, I don't see her progressing further than what she was at by the end of S5. Of course I could be wrong.

How do you think Luke improved?

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Kurk

Filoni said that by this time she is a great warrior, suggesting that she did improve since TCW, and not by a slight degree. After all, she had something like 15 or 16 years to become more skilled/powerful.

Emperordmb
Yeah, Luke, Sheev, Bane, Vitiate/Valkorion, Jax Pavan, Malgus, Kun, Maul, Plagueis, and even ****ing Kanan have advanced/improved noticeably in the absence of a master.

|King Joker|
Bullshit, she can't improve.

FreshestSlice
Why does she even need to improve? Take away everything that makes her important and she'll just be unimportant.

Emperordmb
Kanan improved in one season of Rebels. Ahsoka not improving with fifteenish years to do so makes absolutely no sense. Especially if she's gonna be pitted against Vader.

Zenwolf
Although question, would she improve noticeably? Because what exactly is there to test her skills on and further improve herself exactly?

I mean if she was using her lightsabers and the Force throughout those years as far as combating the Empire, wouldn't that have become a big red flag for Vader or the Empire for that matter?

So it's like, why would Vader just now be noticing her?

Even still that, what is there for her to train on exactly? Train her fighting skills against an actual opponent? Her Force sure, I could see that improving.

Kanan at least has Ezra for a training partner as far as blade combat goes.

Darth Thor
She was sparing with Quinlan Vos.. Enter redpill rolling on floor laughing

Nargaroth
Although question, would she improve noticeably? Because what exactly is there to test her skills on and further improve herself exactly?

I mean if she was using her lightsabers and the Force throughout those years as far as combating the Empire, wouldn't that have become a big red flag for Vader or the Empire for that matter?

So it's like, why would Vader just now be noticing her?

Even still that, what is there for her to train on exactly? Train her fighting skills against an actual opponent? Her Force sure, I could see that improving.

Kanan at least has Ezra for a training partner as far as blade combat goes.

It's just a theory, but she might have sparred with combat droids.

Zenwolf
It's just a theory, but she might have sparred with combat droids.

Eh....true I hadn't thought of that. Would seem the most plausible reasoning.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
, Bane,

Swatting at raindrops in your backyard and not being in any meaningful Lightsaber duels in two decades isn't improving

Zenwolf
Filoni said that by this time she is a great warrior, suggesting that she did improve since TCW, and not by a slight degree. After all, she had something like 15 or 16 years to become more skilled/powerful.

Tbh also...I really have a hard time taking anything Dave says seriously...

Maybe his words are fine with his own characters, but some of his commentary towards other things just.....no and completely wrong in light of evidence.

Darth Thor
Tbh also...I really have a hard time taking anything Dave says seriously...

Maybe his words are fine with his own characters, but some of his commentary towards other things just.....no and completely wrong in light of evidence.

Well Ahsoka is his character so whatever he says counts in her case...

But it does seem he's playing favourites a bit tbh. But whatever.. It's cool to have some Well Known Female Jedi Warriors for a change.

Zenwolf
Well Ahsoka is his character so whatever he says counts in her case...

But it does seem he's playing favourites a bit tbh. But whatever.. It's cool to have some Well Known Female Jedi Warriors for a change.

As said, his words towards his characters is fine.

But for everything else?....He's kinda wrong in. Unless he's deliberately being a biased person. Which I really hope other authors ignore his words then.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>