Drunk Horny MILF's Sexual Night Romp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://gawker.com/horny-mom-threw-teen-daughter-a-naked-twister-sex-party-1697948520
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--pI29jxbM--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1209953717216292241.jpg

http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/lehnardt1.jpg

This mom had a party for her 16 year old daughter and her friends. Here is what went down..

-smoked weed and drank with the kids

-they all played naked twister

-mom ****ed some 18 year old in a closet

-mom busted out the sex toys and used them in front of everybody

-mom went to bed and woke up and her daughters 16 year old boyfriend was railing her

-mom told police the 16 year old boyfriend was 10 inches long and huge

Mindset
wood berry

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Jmanghan
...I'd hit it.

Unless she has an STD, then I wouldn't hit it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...I'd hit it.

Unless she has an STD, then I wouldn't hit it.

Well appears her last encounter was with a 10" 16 year old.

I wouldn't want to follow after that act laughing out loud laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Oh, I could care leas how awful a person she is, shes a woman, shes a horny sexwoman succubus, that I would totally bang.

Time Immemorial
She sounds like a collector of teenage cocks.laughing out loud

Jmanghan
She looks young enough to BE a teenager.

Jmanghan
Except for the ever-so-slight wrinkles.

Time Immemorial
Pretty much, yea

https://sylg2.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/rachel-lynn-lehnardt.jpg

Jmanghan
I'd like to mention that this is coming from a 19-year-old, though short hair suits her better.

Either way, shes an awful parent, and also a bad human being.

No matter how hot she may be.

Time Immemorial
I'm sure 99% of the horny bastards on here would take her for a spin.

Mindset
So her daughter watched her phuck herself with dildos?

That's weird...

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

-mom told police the 16 year old boyfriend was 10 inches long and huge http://media3.giphy.com/media/T1arnVZXnCkBq/giphy.gif

Omega Vision
The immaturity in this thread is incredible.

I'll let myself out.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The immaturity in this thread is incredible.

I'll let myself out.

I'll let myself in, if you know what I mean.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm to horny to talk about this further, I'm out to fap.

No worries man, have fun!

Mindset
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I'll let myself in, if you know what I mean. Go on...

|King Joker|
No worries man, have fun! LOL

Genesis-Soldier
smile my libido is rising

dadudemon
I...

What?

What a weird/horrible scenario. She's clearly got major issues. She should be getting help for those issues. Likely, they'll just throw her in prison because 'merica. But she needs extensive psychotherapy/rehabilitation.

But it sounds like she was raped by a 16 year old. She was drunk, passed out/asleep, and in bed. Not sure how that's anything but rape. Shouldn't he be in trouble?

We should replace all abstinence education funding with "what's okay and what's not okay." Add in "how to work with law-enforcement when you're pulled over or detained." That may prevent some shot-by-police teen deaths.

Jmanghan
Dude, that's never going to happen in America.

Awhile back I had a problem with Pedophilia, wanted to go to to a therapist, psychiatrist, to sort myself out, was too afraid of getting locked up.

Nephthys

Awhile back I had a problem with Pedophilia, wanted to go to to a therapist, psychiatrist, to sort myself out, was too afraid of getting locked up.

What?

Originally posted by dadudemon
I...

What?

What a weird/horrible scenario. She's clearly got major issues. She should be getting help for those issues. Likely, they'll just throw her in prison because 'merica. But she needs extensive psychotherapy/rehabilitation.

But it sounds like she was raped by a 16 year old. She was drunk, passed out/asleep, and in bed. Not sure how that's anything but rape. Shouldn't he be in trouble?

We should replace all abstinence education funding with "what's okay and what's not okay." Add in "how to work with law-enforcement when you're pulled over or detained." That may prevent some shot-by-police teen deaths.

Yeah, I'm baffled at why all the attention is being put on her and calling her a terrible person but not the 16 year old who ****ing raped her in her sleep. The sponsor struggled not to judge her for that, what the hell?

Nothing at the party seems to be that bad but if she did have sex with her daughter with her boyfriend then obviously that's pretty ****ing severe. If she actually committed any incestuous acts. Apparently 16 is over the AoC in Columbia so no underage sex was committed.

Stringer

Shit storm coming

Jmanghan
Yeah. I know it's not relevant, but he was talking about getting help and shit, so I thought I'd chime in.

I've dealt with it by telling myself that they're only thoughts. :/

Jmanghan
Nooo, I haven't acted on it. Never would, like, for example, I'll be wracked with Guilt if I try to have a convo with a 14-year-old on kik (I'm 19)

But then there was this one time an 11 year old was moving suggestively in a music video, I was very pissed at myself for getting... yeah.

ANYWAY!

Nephthys
Lay off those bath-salts dude. Go get some sleep or something.

Jmanghan
Yeah, maybe an unrelated forum thread isn't the best place to mention that, though, when the **** am I gonna have a chance to tell anyone besides now?

(Aside from a few exes I told)

Genesis-Soldier
yeah admitidly this is quite an alarming topic for some people.

whislt self control is good and respected i probably wouldn't keep discussing this for to much longer (just my 2 cents)

people always react diffrently to things

Genesis-Soldier
but in the mean time i finally figured out my Avatar smile

and yes i would definitely engage in sexual sctivities with the "MILF'S" sexual night romp

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys
What?

He's only 19, now. A few years ago, he would comfortably be a minor. He probably did reveal too much about himself, just now, of course, but don't judge too harshly. He's stating what is a common problem in the US: it's tough to get help for some mental problems in the US. We are rather archaic in our views of mental health. It is sad when a "child", under the legal definitions of what it means to be a child, cannot seek help for a problem that can definitely harm others.

Yeah, I'm baffled at why all the attention is being put on her and calling her a terrible person but not the 16 year old who ****ing raped her in her sleep. The sponsor struggled not to judge her for that, what the hell?

Nothing at the party seems to be that bad but if she did have sex with her daughter with her boyfriend then obviously that's pretty ****ing severe. If she actually committed any incestuous acts. Apparently 16 is over the AoC in Columbia so no underage sex was committed.

thumb up

And if AoC is 16 or more, there, yeah, not much issue other than the alcohol and drugs stuff. Varies from state to state. Some it is as low 15 (I think?) and others it is as high 18.

But, because she's done some bad things and did what many would be considered "sexually deviant behavior", she's not allowed to be raped. Cool (this is sarcasm).

Robtard
-She's not facing sex-related charges
-She's being charged with providing drugs/alcohol to minors
-This lady has some serious issues that go beyond alcoholism and sex addiction I'd wager
-16 year old supposedly said "raped your mother". So if the sheriffs overlook that while charging this woman, they're ****ed

Tzeentch
What? He's also claimed to be a martial artist and to have a sex addiction.

Just to provide some context.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
-She's not facing sex-related charges/B]

We are both aware. That may not be obvious from our interaction, but it is right there in the OP.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
smile my libido is rising

Prolly the most sexually arising thread in a while. Especially for youlaughing out loud

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
He's also claimed to be a martial artist and to have a sex addiction.

Just to provide some context. **** you.

Robtard
We are both aware. That may not be obvious from our interaction, but it is right there in the OP.

I was recapping

NemeBro

Nothing at the party seems to be that bad but if she did have sex with her daughter with her boyfriend then obviously that's pretty ****ing severe. If she actually committed any incestuous acts. Apparently 16 is over the AoC in Columbia so no underage sex was committed. Whores can't be raped. It's basic physics.

Time Immemorial
I...

What?

It sounds like this was a no holes bard night where anything goeslaughing out loud, imagine her satisfaction waking up to her fantasy of being railed by her daughters well hung boyfriend laughing

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by NemeBro
Whores can't be raped. It's basic physics.

what the literal F**K

a "whore" sells herself for money through sex

to prostitute is to sell your body for money (not always sex)

RAPE is very real and can happen to all women, promiscious or not

just because a women sells herself doesnt mean she want to be raped because rape IS NON CONSENTUAL. some "whores" have been made this way against there will whilst others do it for money or other means...

i DARE you to go up to a "whore" on the street and ask "do you like this" or "would you change things if you could" or even "do you want to be raped"

Henry_Pym
...really?

It was obviously a joke

Time Immemorial
what the literal F**K

just because a women sells herself doesnt mean she want to be raped because rape IS NON CONSENTUAL. some "whores" have been made this way against there will whilst others do it for money or other means...

i DARE you to go up to a "whore" on the street and ask "do you like this" or "would you change things if you could" or even "do you want to be raped"

Bottom line whether it was consensual or not, she got plugged by her daughters large cock'd boyfriend stick out tongue

Jmanghan
Uh, from the way she PERSONALLY described it, it sounds like she was willing.

SayWhat
Originally posted by Mindset
So her daughter watched her phuck herself with dildos?

That's weird...

Child Protection Services knocking on her door soon.

|King Joker|
Bottom line whether it was consensual or not, she got plugged by her daughters large cock'd boyfriend stick out tongue Jealous?

SayWhat
Bottom line whether it was consensual or not, she got plugged by her daughters large cock'd boyfriend.

Jealous?

I might be dense sometimes, are you saying TI wanted to get drilled by the daughter's bf?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SayWhat
Bottom line whether it was consensual or not, she got plugged by her daughters large cock'd boyfriend.

Jealous?

I might be dense sometimes, are you saying TI wanted to get drilled by the daughter's bf? https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljvocfz1Bx1qj8mzoo1_500.gif

Jmanghan
Again, only the daughter said "raped".

I don't recall the mother even mentioning a rape, she was horny the entire night. Until SHE mentions a rape, then this is inconclusive.

Time Immemorial

Jealous?

I might be dense sometimes, are you saying TI wanted to get drilled by the daughter's bf?

I think this story is great, sorry to embellish the details.

laughing laughing laughing

Fated Xtasy

Jealous?

A big one like that is enough to turn a straight guy gay, who could blame him.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/Eyebrow_raise_sexy.gif

Genesis-Soldier
Bottom line whether it was consensual or not, she got plugged by her daughters large cock'd boyfriend stick out tongue

what i was getting at was the concept of "a whore can't be raped" is BullSh*t

Time Immemorial
He was joking around, bud.

The story was so hilarious, no one should take offense to any of it.

Genesis-Soldier
Prolly the most sexually arising thread in a while. Especially for youlaughing out loud

you would be surprised wink

Tzeentch
**** you. Am I wrong?

Jmanghan
No.

Genesis-Soldier
i prefer more experienced women when it comes to sex, not nessecarily older just more experienced, it can make things fun

Tzeentch
Is that because you're shit at sex and need a carry?

Jmanghan
There's a difference between being blunt, and being an *******.

You cross that line ever-so-slightly.

Tzeentch
I'm basically a less manly Astner.

Stringer
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I'm basically a less manly Astner.

Don't sell yourself short.

Spawningpool
Is this what's really in the news these days? Wtf happend to fire side chats?

NemeBro
what the literal F**K

i DARE you to go up to a "whore" on the street and ask "do you like this" or "would you change things if you could" or even "do you want to be raped" You misunderstand.

To rape is to force a person to have sex with you, through forceful or deceptive means.

I'm not contending that you can't force whores to have sex with you. I'm saying that they're not people.

Jmanghan
You misunderstand.

To rape is to force a person to have sex with you, through forceful or deceptive means.

I'm not contending that you can't force whores to have sex with you. I'm saying that they're not people. LOL!

Jmanghan
That joke should be used in stand-up.

Spawningpool
You misunderstand.

I'm not contending that you can't force whores to have sex with you. I'm saying that they're not people.
So your not a person

I'm just kiddin

Jmanghan
Spawn, don't **** with Nemebro.

He/She is an O.G.

Spawningpool
Spawn, don't **** with Nemebro.

He/She is an O.G.
I **** with everybody

Ushgarak
Clearly going nowhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.