Reverse Flash vs Team Arrow and Flash(CW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
RF vs Green Arrow,Dark Archer, Roy(mirakuru),Deathstroke(mirakuru), Ras Al Ghul and Girder from Flash
Team has 3 hours prep

Placidity
RF.

RF relies on his brains as much as his speed. That is why he always warns Barry to beat his opponents with a tactical element and not just rely on speed.

I don't think there is much realistic prep the team could do anyway. After images and phasing are bonuses.

relentless1
Flash is the only one capable of standing up to Thawne and he's gotten beaten handily so far, I don't really know what any of these other bodies will be able to do to help

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Placidity
RF.

RF relies on his brains as much as his speed. That is why he always warns Barry to beat his opponents with a tactical element and not just rely on speed.

I don't think there is much realistic prep the team could do anyway. After images and phasing are bonuses.

To be fair, Ra's, Oliver, Slade and Malcolm are all capable and experienced strategists and tacticians. That being said, none of them are fast enough to be any more than a minor hindrance, though Roy and Slade might be a nuisance due to having mirakuru durability.

RF still probably takes it if he's at full power, though it has been a while since we've seen a direct comparison between the two. Barry has phased as well now. And he showed that ability to charge his powers through his hands and shock people.

Edit: And by minor hindrance I meant taking the effort to walk over to them and either doing the chest phase thing of simply clocking them.

BruceSkywalker
team arrow much likely especially sense portions of this match will be fighting on tv next week or the following week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.