Darth Zannah vs Vitiate (Telepathy Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Zannah can only use her mind spells and Vitiate can only use his telepathy.

Battle takes place on Morriban

Stigma
Zannah midrapes him.

Stigma
thumb up

ares834
What's Morriban?

Hue hue

NewGuy01
Morriband*

Also, Vitiate stomps.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Morriband*

Also, Vitiate stomps.

|King Joker|
yeah

ares834
Morriband*

Also, Vitiate stomps.

Nah, it's Moraband.

Stigma

Also, Vitiate stomps. I'm not sure but Vitiate has a lot of demons in him. Zannah can probe his mind and exploit that fear. She is supremely powerful.

ares834
But Vitiate isn't mortal so it doesn't work.

Stigma
But Zannah is not normal either, so she has the upper hand.

Stigma
I'm not sure about tendrils (I mean this is TP only), but Zannah has the will to defeat even Bane's will.

What Vitiate has done that compares to that?

DarthAnt66
This thread pleases me.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Stigma
I'm not sure about tendrils (I mean this is TP only), but Zannah has the will to defeat even Bane's will.

What Vitiate has done that compares to that? no tendrils

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
Nah, it's Moraband.

That's true, though I had the right thought phonetically.

carthage
Vitiate doesn't have Bane's willpower he loses.

NewGuy01
I question how much effect Zannah's spells would even have on someone that much more powerful than her. There were tons of Sorcerers in the Sith Empire that had much more devastating madness-related sorcery than Zannah; the Dread Masters being the most notable example. Yet we all agree that they can't turn Vitiate's brain to mush--so what makes her different?

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This thread pleases me.

DarthAnt66
You guys don't understand lore. Zannah mentally dominating Set Harth equates to something far beyond the likes of Vitiate.
It doesn't matter if Vitiate had thousands of years of Sith knowledge, Zannah had the holocron of Freedon Nadd dude.

Zannah > Bane > Vitiate > Rvean. Accept it.

carthage
thumb up

Nephthys
I like how Ant literally has to misspell Revan because he physically can't bare to write out the words of someone being better than him.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You guys don't understand lore. Zannah mentally dominating Set Harth equates to something far beyond the likes of Vitiate.
It doesn't matter if Vitiate had thousands of years of Sith knowledge, Zannah had the holocron of Freedon Nadd dude.

Zannah > Bane > Vitiate > Rvean. Accept it.
Nice thumb up

BTW Is Darth Rvean in the Force Awakens?

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
I like how Ant literally has to misspell Revan because he physically can't bare to write out the words of someone being better than him.

laughing out loud

McP
Vitiate stomps

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zannah gets godstomped.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh yeah, and Sas....

activate me you b1tch.

Sinious
I question how much effect Zannah's spells would even have on someone that much more powerful than her. There were tons of Sorcerers in the Sith Empire that had much more devastating madness-related sorcery than Zannah; the Dread Masters being the most notable example. Yet we all agree that they can't turn Vitiate's brain to mush--so what makes her different?

This.

Dread Masters were able to defeat armies with their madness inflicting TP sorcery and they are considered to be irrelevant compared to their Emperor.

AncientPower
The Sith Emperor Sixth Line's her.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by AncientPower
The Sith Emperor Sixth Line's her.
thumb up

Trocity
Vitiate effortlessly

SunRazer
Vitiate amazes her with his powers, then gives her Sorcery lessons before killing her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.