New Book: Clinton Cash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial

Tzeentch
His allegations won't stick because try as hard as the Republicans might, no one gives a shit about the Clintons' money scams.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
His allegations won't stick because try as hard as the Republicans might, no one gives a shit about the Clintons' money scams.

Why doesn't anyone care about electing money and tax frauds into the White House though?

Tzeentch
People should. I imagine people don't because George has a lot of good-will for being a badass and because it's generally assumed that all politicians are scamming, thieving frauds.

Time Immemorial
People should. I imagine people don't because George has a lot of good-will for being a badass and because it's generally assumed that all politicians are scamming, thieving frauds.

Yet Hilary has the most votes in the Election thread, its obvious as you say, people don't give one shit about what politicians do.

Like the thread about the ticket fines, the rich people should get charged more for a ticket then poor, yet the rich politicians have zero legal liability really. They do whatever the hell they want.

She has $290,000,000 in checked box other of unaccounted funds..

ares834
Well, that thread was asking who will win not who do we want to win.

Time Immemorial
So I assume no one will be voting for her here.

Lestov16
I'm still voting for her. Not that I don't care about political scandal, but compared to the GOP, her transgressions are so minor that they barely warrant recognition. She's still the best candidate. If you don't want her to win, show me a better candidate, and you can't because by default I'm not voting for any republican after the shit they've pulled. You don't seem to get it. She's not just the best choice, she's practically the ONLY choice.

Time Immemorial
Id take Obama for a third term over Hilary any day. Shes a complete failure.

Robtard
Clinton announces bid for Presidency; smear book comes out shortly after. laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Clinton announces bid for Presidency; smear book comes out shortly after. laughing out loud

The book had been coming for a while, but sure why notsmile

I mean dreams of my father is considered canon. Why would this not be?

Lestov16
You still haven't stated who would be a better candidate than Hillary. She's clearly going the democratic candidate, and as stated I'm not voting for a Republican, nor will I idealistically waste my vote on a third party. So if not her, who TI? Should I just not vote? You're acting like the GOP, crying about problems but posing no practical alternatives.

Robtard
Dreams of my Father is Obama's memoir. This is a "look how evil the Clintons are".

But I'm surprised you don't see the release of the book coinciding with Clinton's bid as little more than a money move by the publisher.

ares834
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
So I assume no one will be voting for her here.

I'd take her over any of the GOP candidates I've seen.

Robtard
As would I so far of the GOP candidates I know about. But I'd be surprised if the GOP put forth a candidate I could relate to/inspired confidence.

On a related note, wouldn't mind another strong Dem challenging her for the nomination, not a fan of this seemingly "here you go, Hillary, the nom is yours" approach.

Lestov16
http://bluenationreview.com/fox-news-correspondent-debunks-fox-news-talking-point/

Lol

Shakyamunison

The Republicans are acting just like the Democrats. Surprise!

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm still voting for her. Not that I don't care about political scandal, but compared to the GOP, her transgressions are so minor that they barely warrant recognition. She's still the best candidate. If you don't want her to win, show me a better candidate, and you can't because by default I'm not voting for any republican after the shit they've pulled. You don't seem to get it. She's not just the best choice, she's practically the ONLY choice. what Evil has Rand Paul done? Or Dr. Carson? Or even Jeb Bush? Hell give me your issue with Rubio?Originally posted by Lestov16
http://bluenationreview.com/fox-news-correspondent-debunks-fox-news-talking-point/

Lol ...? I get that you're so untuned with echo chamber politics that when 2 members of the same party disagree it looks like war to you but I'm not sure why you think 88% is a good number especially in light of multiple years of tax fraud coming out so that 88% really isn't true either.

Omega Vision
As would I so far of the GOP candidates I know about. But I'd be surprised if the GOP put forth a candidate I could relate to/inspired confidence.

On a related note, wouldn't mind another strong Dem challenging her for the nomination, not a fan of this seemingly "here you go, Hillary, the nom is yours" approach.
This bothers the hell out of me. Hilary should have to earn her nomination, not just intimidate all the other Democrats into stepping aside and "letting her have her turn"

I can't think of another time in living memory where either party was so dominated by a non-incumbent candidate before an election.

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This bothers the hell out of me. Hilary should have to earn her nomination, not just intimidate all the other Democrats into stepping aside and "letting her have her turn"

I can't think of another time in living memory where either party was so dominated by a non-incumbent candidate before an election.

What little I've seen/heard of Bernie Sanders, he seems like a better Democrat than Clinton on paper.

SayWhat

GOP only mad because they did not think of such a scheme in the first place, now they will be seen as followers of the Clintons when they create their own such organization.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.