3 High Heralds Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Can any combination of 3 high heralds defeat Thanos in battle ?

If not what combo gets you a victory over big T ?

Or it would take more than 3 high heralds to accomplish a victory ?

Insane Titan
h1's Surfer, Gladiator and Superman

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Insane Titan
h1's Surfer, Gladiator and Superman You just need h1's Thanos and you can go down to metas if you want. Maybe street level

Supermex
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You just need h1's Thanos and you can go down to metas if you want. Maybe street level

lol you maybe right!

"Id"
Flash + Silver Surfer + Shaman X-Man

Sufers grants the power of cosmic to team.
Flash shares the speed force.
X-Man provides tp shields, and psi armor.

With the extra buffing each member should be closser to trans level.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman
Silver Surfer
Thor

Majestic
Sentry
Flash

h1a8
You just need h1's Thanos and you can go down to metas if you want. Maybe street level Beings less than high Herald can't even harm Thanos. Thanos is a very powerful high Herald. He is peers with Superman and Surfer. He's stronger and more durable than Surfer and has stronger average blasts, but Surfer is faster and more versatile. Thanos is more durable than Superman against energy protection and magic and is more versatile and smarter than Superman but Superman is stronger and faster with about equal blunt force durability.

Supermex
Originally posted by h1a8
Beings less than high Herald can't even harm Thanos. Thanos is a very powerful high Herald. He is peers with Superman and Surfer. He's stronger and more durable than Surfer and has stronger average blasts, but Surfer is faster and more versatile. Thanos is more durable than Superman against energy protection and magic and is more versatile and smarter than Superman but Superman is stronger and faster with about equal blunt force durability.

lmao at this bull shit!!

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
lmao at this bull shit!! Speed and perceptions is greater than any advantage Thanos has on Superman or Surfer. It's the most unfair power. Combined with versatility and Surfer is nigh powerful.

zom1967
Maybe you just need Morg with/W.O.L ,might be interesting?might be a long drawn out draw!

zom1967
It dosen`t matter how fast supes is,Thanos can teleport!

the Darkone
Thanos being high trans, you'll need a verstaile team to take on Thanos to even stand a chance.

Thor
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange

Orion
Superman
Martian Manhuter

abhilegend
Manjobber? There goes the team

Prof. T.C McAbe
Orion
Nate
WWH

deathslash
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Squirrel Girl

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by deathslash
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Squirrel Girl
Squirrelgirl Solos

Insane Titan
Thor and Surfer on the same team is pointless, canon fodder doesn't stack

golem370
Since nobody said no shields none have a chance and much if he didn't use them

krisblaze
Any 3 should be able to beat him, provided that they work together.

If they don't, then they get overwhelmed per usual.

"Id"
White Lantern (Kyle)
Black Lantern (William)
Tangent Superman

Kyle create white rings for the team.
William creates black rings for the team.
Harvey creates steroids to the team.

Again stacking everyone abilities to increase their chances of winning.

DarkSaint85
Nemesis Kid
Multiple Man
Rogue

Werewolf582
Martain Manhunter, God Cable, and Silver Surfer

Branlor Swift
Ugh. Martian Manhunter

Werewolf582
Ugh. Martian Manhunter

Don't worry

I'm not using the Manjobber version.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Martain Manhunter, God Cable, and Silver Surfer laughing out loud

Surtur
Look man getting the herald high isn't going to make this any less of a stomp.

Also, umm..the problem with this is that Thanos can functionally ignore attacks from more or less the most powerful herald. Adding two more will not help.

So if anyone comes up with a team that can win then..they kinda aren't just "high heralds" then, since no high herald is beating Thanos.

Surtur
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Don't worry

I'm not using the Manjobber version.

It's quite irrelevant which version you're using. So let us look at your list. Silver Surfer can't even do a damn thing to Thanos, why you included him is beyond me. This isn't even an opinion, it straight up happened in comics, Surfer attacks, Thanos sits there and doesn't budge, then asks him if he's finished. God Cable..okay, this wouldn't be the Cable who fought and lost to the Silver Surfer, right? If it is, well..you see the problem with including a guy who can't beat the Silver Surfer on a team with Silver Surfer up against a guy who can functionally ignore Silver Surfer, yes?

Anyways, what do you feel Martian Manhunter does? His telepathy won't put Thanos down so we scratch that. He lacks the physical power to hurt Thanos or put him down, so we scratch that. Why is J'onn here?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
Look man getting the herald high isn't going to make this any less of a stomp.

Also, umm..the problem with this is that Thanos can functionally ignore attacks from more or less the most powerful herald. Adding two more will not help.

So if anyone comes up with a team that can win then..they kinda aren't just "high heralds" then, since no high herald is beating Thanos.

My team did.

And they aren't even heralds.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
My team did.

And they aren't even heralds.

Not exactly, your team has potential issues. Nemesis Kid has limits. Multiple Man, did he get a power up? Last I checked he could just create a bunch of copies of himself. I know he once created one inside a dude and made it explode out of him, but that won't work on Thanos.

As for Rogue, eh, is she also powered up and not just with her original Ms. Marvel powers+plus her own mutant powers?

DarkSaint85
Not exactly, your team has potential issues. Nemesis Kid has limits. Multiple Man, did he get a power up? Last I checked he could just create a bunch of copies of himself. I know he once created one inside a dude and made it explode out of him, but that won't work on Thanos.

As for Rogue, eh, is she also powered up and not just with her original Ms. Marvel powers+plus absorption?

What limits does Nemesis Kid have? He is only facing a single opponent here. He will develop the abilities necessary to fight Thanos.

My team is as follows:

Rogue absorbs Nemesis Kid's powers AND Multiple Man's powers.

Then replicates.

An army of Nemesis Kids.

Surtur
His powers have limits even if he is facing a single person if the power gap is great enough. This is why when faced with Validus his powers simply teleported him the hell away. Granted, Thanos isn't Validus level, but then at what level do his powers short out? I guess the question is..who is the strongest person he has successfully faced?

He also seems to only become immune to certain things. He was killed by someone because they had illusion powers and it made him immune to them, but he got his neck snapped. Thanos has about 1 million different powers, so I don't know if he'd adapt to every single one of them.

For instance I recall he only became strong and tough when facing a Kryptonian, but he didn't seem to gain super speed or flight or any of that.

It's possible if Rogue takes the powers of both her team mates and copies herself..maybe having more then one will make it so he can adapt to the powers of Thanos? Hard to say.

"Id"
Thane
squirrel girl

Supermex
My team might give Big T trouble

Cls.Thor
Wonder Woman
Cls.Juggernaut

Supermex

Cls.Thor
Dcnu.Wonder Woman
Cls.Juggernaut

Surtur
I'd also wonder how one describes a "high herald". Nemesis Kid on his own is powerless, but if he powers can allow him to fight beings on the level of Thanos..well, that seems above high herald if the limits of his powers allow him to become stronger then high heralds.

Surtur

Cls.Thor
Wonder Woman
Cls.Juggernaut

Thanos has straight up stopped Thor's hammer mid throw with his mind(or energy manipulation?), disabling it and causing it to fall to the ground. Thor also needed to be under warrior madness(not a true form) and amped by the power gem to even draw blood from Thanos after striking him with the hammer..and it just gave him a bloody nose.

What are Wonder Womans telepathic resistance feats? Transmutation resistance feats?

Classic Juggernaut..with the powers Thanos has I see no reason he'd be unable to knock the dudes helmet off.

DarkSaint85
His powers have limits even if he is facing a single person if the power gap is great enough. This is why when faced with Validus his powers simply teleported him the hell away. Granted, Thanos isn't Validus level, but then at what level do his powers short out? I guess the question is..who is the strongest person he has successfully faced?

He also seems to only become immune to certain things. He was killed by someone because they had illusion powers and it made him immune to them, but he got his neck snapped. Thanos has about 1 million different powers, so I don't know if he'd adapt to every single one of them.

For instance I recall he only became strong and tough when facing a Kryptonian, but he didn't seem to gain super speed or flight or any of that.

It's possible if Rogue takes the powers of both her team mates and copies herself..maybe having more then one will make it so he can adapt to the powers of Thanos? Hard to say.

And an army of Nemesis Kids? Plus, he doesn't always just adapt to single powers - he adapts to the person, to beat them, in some cases.

Supermex
Thanos has straight up stopped Thor's hammer mid throw with his mind(or energy manipulation?), disabling it and causing it to fall to the ground. Thor also needed to be under warrior madness(not a true form) and amped by the power gem to even draw blood from Thanos after striking him with the hammer..and it just gave him a bloody nose.

What are Wonder Womans telepathic resistance feats? Transmutation resistance feats?

Classic Juggernaut..with the powers Thanos has I see no reason he'd be unable to knock the dudes helmet off.

Your a dick!! You just ruined my team in 1 postsad

Jk lol

"Id"
Thane
squirrel girl
Ultimate Reed

Come at me Dark Saint!

LordofBrooklyn
Why hasn't this thread been closed?

I've posted not one but TWO teams that crush the emo eggplant!

Superman
Silver Surfer
Thor

Majestic
Sentry
Flash

Surtur, CONCEDE NOW!

Khazra Reborn
Thor, Superman and Genis-Vell.

zom1967
Didn`t Thanos already beat the annihilators?Beta Ray Bill,The Surfer,Gladiator,Ronan,and Quasar.Easy by the way!

carver9
Hulk and Superman

deathslash
Originally posted by deathslash
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.