AOTC Anakin Skywalker vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

AncientPower
Kit Fisto was demonstratively the better swordsman to AOTC Kenobi, nevermind AOTC Anakin.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kit Fisto was demonstratively the better swordsman to AOTC Kenobi, nevermind AOTC Anakin.

AOTC Anakin was a better swordsman than AOTC Kenobi.

Besides the same Fisto who was "demonstratively" better than AOTC Kenobi was solidly below Ventress, who got defeated by AOTC Anakin. She also got beat by early TCW Kenobi for that matter.

Jmanghan
Fisto takes this with mid-difficulty.

AOTC Anakin is a nobody in a world of somebodies.

SunRazer
Holy crap AotC Anakin gets sorely underrated.

Jmanghan
That's because he's padawan bitchboy.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by SunRazer
Holy crap AotC Anakin gets sorely underrated.

thumb up

He gave Dooku trouble even as of AOTC. But people forget/ignore that. And it was only a few months later in TCW movie that he was stalemating Dooku in Sabers.

SunRazer
Sources have basically told us that AotC Anakin was a better swordsman than AotC Obi-Wan, if only marginally. He actually fared better against Tyranus.

Jmanghan
So?...

Just because he fared better, does not make him stronger.

And I wouldn't say he "fared better", considering the consequences Anakin got as opposed to the consequences Kenobi got.

Anakin lost his hand, and was unconscious for the entire battle, while Kenobi just couldn't get up for a few minutes.

Stigma
Fisto wins in a superb fight.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Jmanghan

And I wouldn't say he "fared better", considering the consequences Anakin got as opposed to the consequences Kenobi got.

Bad logic.

The novel confirms Anakin performed better than Obi-Wan.

Hero of Python
Anakin wins. Fisto is good but he's still in that "crappy jedi" range that includes all Jedi but the main characters. I just don't have faith in them winning anything real.

Jmanghan
He beat Grievous.

Kosmos Supreme
Fisto with high-difficulty

Trocity
Fisto wins, good fight though.

TerasKasi1023
Fisto wins.........................with his award winning smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.