Revan Reborn vs Krayt Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
All out.

DarthAnt66
Revan vs Krayt? Let's see here...

http://justflipacoin.com/

Got tails. Krayt. thumb up

AncientPower
Revan wins, I put him and Kun as the top Tier 9 combatants.

ILS
Krayt. I'd give him the edge with a lightsaber, and in a Force-bout, while close, Krayt probably takes an edge there as well. A small one, but an edge nonetheless.

Jmanghan
Krayt wins in a force-bout???

ILS
Perhaps not Force-only, but in the context of an all-out, his combative Force powers seem more useful, i.e his immense lightning, dark transfer.

AncientPower
I think Revan's better TK, tutaminis, FLS, TK lightsaber combat and teleportation is far more versatile and useful than Krayt's Dark Transfer.

Jmanghan
Krayt definitely has superior lightsaber combat.

ILS
TK should be close enough, considering Krayt basically ragdolled Cade, and exerted absolute control over Nihl. Revan's tutaminis is better, yeah. Lightning is Krayt's advantage - in one of his weaker incarnations he roasted a couple dozen Rakghouls, and also lightning'd his way through swarms of Vong, who are Force-resistant. His TK lightsaber combat is more useful against a group. Against a single opponent it's a fairly redundant practice. I don't remember Revan's teleportation aiding him too greatly in combat.

You made a nice list, though thumb up

AncientPower
Yes Krayt is the better duelist but I'm not sure how much of a chance Revan is going to give him to make any use of that advantage.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS
TK should be close enough, considering Krayt basically ragdolled Cade, and exerted absolute control over Nihl. Revan's tutaminis is better, yeah. Lightning is Krayt's advantage - in one of his weaker incarnations he roasted a couple dozen Rakghouls, and also lightning'd his way through swarms of Vong, who are Force-resistant. His TK lightsaber combat is more useful against a group. Against a single opponent it's a fairly redundant practice. I don't remember Revan's teleportation aiding him too greatly in combat.

You made a nice list, though thumb up

TK:

Revan has simultaneously Force Wave'd a TOR Pro-tag, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Lana Beniko and their aid.

Has launched multiple Asteroids with his mind at huge velocities in mid-combat and much more.

Lightning:
As Darth Revan his FLS fried multiple Rancors and a number of Rakata simultaneously, that is like more ridiculous than Starkiller's frying of Rancors on Felucia in-game.

TK & FLS:
He was hurling asteroids and throwing down FLS at the same time on the Foundry IIRC.

TK saber combat:
Whilst I agree one could argue that against one opponent his attacks would be far more focused, a'la Traya.

Teleportation:
He was teleporting in mid-combat when he fought the strike team on Yavin IV.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
TK:

Revan has simultaneously Force Wave'd a TOR Pro-tag, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Lana Beniko and their aid.

Has launched multiple Asteroids with his mind at huge velocities in mid-combat and much more.

Lightning:
As Darth Revan his FLS fried multiple Rancors and a number of Rakata simultaneously, that is like more ridiculous than Starkiller's frying of Rancors on Felucia in-game.

TK & FLS:
He was hurling asteroids and throwing down FLS at the same time on the Foundry IIRC.

TK saber combat:
Whilst I agree one could argue that against one opponent his attacks would be far more focused, a'la Traya.

Teleportation:
He was teleporting in mid-combat when he fought the strike team on Yavin IV. -Jaw drops-

WTF?!

ILS
TK:

Lightning:

TK & FLS:

TK saber combat:

Teleportation:
He was teleporting in mid-combat when he fought the strike team on Yavin IV. I wouldn't put those feats past Krayt.

Krayt essentially ragdolled a version of Nihl who was capable of choking out pre-Sith training Cade beyond his ability to break out of his grip. This Cade being a more powerful, drug-free iteration of himself when he was throwing a starfighter with moderate difficulty.

And then Krayt casually threw around EoS Cade.

I believe Darth Revan accomplished that FLS feat on Lehon? I'd think that is worth noting. Krayt on the other hand managed his feats unaided, and before his prime. Killing swarms of a Force-resistant species, and a couple dozen Rakghouls, is easily a comparable feat.

I don't remember them being at the same time. Pretty cool though thumb up

The multiple sabers isn't something I see Krayt being too perplexed by honestly. Seems like unnecessary strain on Revan's part to engage in that kind of combat, especially when he could be on the receiving end of a saber throw or lightning in between parries.

Teleporting is cool. Doesn't change my verdict, though. It's about as useful as Krayt's ability to blow Revan apart from the inside by touching him. Probably less.

AncientPower
Those are just the tip of the iceberg concerning him though, my main point being that Revan has shown far more esoteric combat feats than Krayt Reborn has and I'm not if the Dark Transfer technique would be as potent against a Revan caliber opponent.

ILS
Revan could very well be more esoteric, but not in ways that truly help here. They can go t*t (lol) for tat with the Force for a while, since both are solid across the board; TK, energy projection, tutaminis, esoteric offensive powers. The biggest difference for me is Krayt's superior ability with a lightsaber. I may even say he's faster than Revan, to boot.

Jmanghan
Revan's pretty good with a lightsaber, he beat Malak in pure saber's.

Trocity
How good exactly is Malak as a duelist? I see lots of different opinions on him, does Ant have a respect thread with his saber abilities?

AncientPower
Revan is apparently jack of all trades, master of none according to Drew Karpyshyn when it comes to his dueling ability. I think his Precognition must be heavily factored in, his telepathy to boot.

Jmanghan
He's supposed to be the best Saber Duelist of KOTOR behind Revan.

AncientPower
Malak is better actually according to Drew, though I think I might leave author quotes to Ant.

Jmanghan
Revan beat him twice in a pure sabers duel.

And the second time, Malak was amped by the Star Forge.

Revan is the reason that Malak has a face-mask

Q99
I think Revan's better TK, tutaminis, FLS, TK lightsaber combat and teleportation is far more versatile and useful than Krayt's Dark Transfer.

Krayt has excellent tutaminis as well (like Revan, he catches lightning bare-handed). He also has shatterpoint, force drain, and the aforementioned dark transfer which is great on offense and defense. Some level of mental force powers too.

AncientPower
Indeed, everyone knows that but Drew apparently disagrees.

Jmanghan
Drew is a ****ing idiot.

Mickey Mouse and George Lucas need to smack that ***** up.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan in a good fight.

Q99
What if we mixed the teams up a bit? Had Revan and Krayt vs Reborn and Reborn?

Who'd come out on top there?

Stigma
Krayt in a spectacular fight.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan beat him twice in a pure sabers duel.

And the second time, Malak was amped by the Star Forge.

Revan is the reason that Malak has a face-mask
The Star Forge duel wasn't sabers only.

psmith81992
Krayt wins sabers. Revan wins force. Revan wins all out 6/10 times.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Star Forge duel wasn't sabers only. Yes it was.

Jmanghan
Read please.

DarthAnt66
That's from Wookieepedia. no expression

Jmanghan
Go argue with the guys from Wookiepedia then.

Go on the talk page.

Jmanghan
Better yet, change it, and see if the staff changes it back.

Jmanghan
Either way, Revan still defeated Malak using a saber, even if it wasn't a pure sabers duel.

DarthAnt66
Better yet, you can. I couldn't honestly care less.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Tzeentch
So, is Jmanghan mentally ill, or a teenager?

Discuss.

http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Jmanghan
Considering you've lost pretty much every argument we've been in against me, maybe it's time to re-evaluate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quite literally, I have no idea what you mean. http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Originally posted by Me
Go on.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't quit on me now tbh.

Jmanghan
I'm not going to argue with you on a thread that is about a debate. Put up an argument or leave.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nice deflection, but your inability to respond adequately is noted. thumb up

DarthAnt66
I will allow this side argument, therefore it can happen.

Please continue.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nice deflection, but your inability to respond adequately is noted. thumb up

Wtf are you talking about?

Seriously, you're like the iceman of SW forums.

Like quanchi, only more annoying.

Also, thats real nice of you, Ant, but when a mod comes in here to check out everything that's going on, I'm not getting involved, because I'm not getting banned again.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think you may be mistaking me for someone else, so answer this: Who am I?

DarthAnt66
If mods ban members for side convos, I would have been banned 99999 times over.

FreshestSlice
On topic comment: The hate in this thread is delicious.

Trocity
Bump.

Dark-Kenshin
Revan. No question.

The Ellimist
Krayt is Caedus tier, Revan is Vader tier. Krayt wins.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Trocity
Bump.
Why?

Trocity
You could say this thread has been.... reborn.

NewGuy01
For the record: no one has ever lost an argument against Jman.

darthbane77
Revan

Haschwalth
Revan.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
If mods ban members for side convos, I would have been banned 99999 times over. Look at this prick not staying on topic for over 2 years. Either address the OT's question about hypothetical outcomes between fictional people duking it out, or I'll report you for not contributing to this most meaningful of conversations. Thank you.

I for one think Reborn Revan's penis is far smoother than Reborn Krayt's or James Rebhorn.

DarthAnt66
Why did you just quote a post from 2015 to then talk about Revan's abnormally large penis.

Lord Lucien
There you go, going off topic again. Stick to the goddamn issues. They're important.

Ursumeles
Krayt >= Revan > Caedus > RotJ Vader

samappo
Malak was *skillfully* better than Revan with a lightsaber, but Revan was more adaptable and had a greater command of the force, which afforded him better precognition and speed augmentation.

Azronger
I see Jmango was retarded even two years ago.

On topic, Revan

Ursumeles
Why do you think that Revan wins Az?

Haschwalth
Wait, what changed your mind AZ?

Azronger
Revan >> SF Malak >> Kun > Krayt

AncientPower
Kun > Vitiate > Revan > Malak. thumb up

Azronger
Revan > Malak > Kun > Ulic > non-amped standard Vitiate

AncientPower
That genuinely makes fvck all sense.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan.

Should be a great fight nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.