Hank Pym -Vs- Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No B.F.R...
Dcnu...

Yellow jacket (Pym)
Wasp (Jan)
Ant-Man (Lang)

Vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
G.L Hal

Fight takes place in Metropolis..

Team Pym have 2 days of prep-time in the Dcnu before the encounter with Team Superman.

CatL18
Team2

relentless1
lol...team 2

Supermex
Is it a stomp for team 2 ?

Can team 1 pulls the win ?

2 have chosen team 2 so far..

tkitna
Originally posted by Supermex

Can team 1 pulls the win ?

I really don't believe so. Team 2 in a crush.

basilisk
With 2 days prep I am pretty sure Pym can solo even without BFR, as long as he has common knowledge of his opponents. Lang is no slouch these days either.

Henry_Pym
Pymtron?

Lang & Wasp are worthless.

Supermex
I agree with Pym

I Think team Pym might take this fight.

Henry_Pym
...? I asked if Pymtron? The Pym-Ultron hybrid could solo because theoretically he's an absolute beast with incredibly haxxy powers. That said he/it didn't do anything so it's hard to tell if it has Pym's power set aswell.

Supermex
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
...? I asked if Pymtron? The Pym-Ultron hybrid could solo because theoretically he's an absolute beast with incredibly haxxy powers. That said he/it didn't do anything so it's hard to tell if it has Pym's power set aswell.

Beats me!!

There is many ways this could go.. But I wouldn't count out Pym in any fight, prep or no prep..

Time Immemorial
Overkill, Kal would solo.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Supermex
Beats me!!

There is many ways this could go.. But I wouldn't count out Pym in any fight, prep or no prep.. I'm asking you as OP if we are using post Rage of Ultron Pym? He fused with Ultron so he theoretically has both their powers.

No prep superman's microscopic vision insta-wrecks Pym. Don't be foolish.

Supermex
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'm asking you as OP if we are using post Rage of Ultron Pym? He fused with Ultron so he theoretically has both their powers.

No prep superman's microscopic vision insta-wrecks Pym. Don't be foolish.

I would think Pym can use it. So yea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.