Count Dooku vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Both in their primes.

Start out 30 ft apart.

Let the battle begin.

Q99
Kun takes it in my book.

Trocity
Kun in a great fight.

Stigma
Kun in a close fight.

ILS
Kun is a dazzling fight.

EmperorSidious2
How? I'd say Dooku

EmperorSidious2
I respect all opinion but could you say why

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Both in their primes.

Start out 30 ft apart.

Let the battle begin.

Kun doesn't get gauntlets just so you know.

Q99
We *only* see Kun with his amulets when he's in his prime. We don't actually know what prime-Kun without them would be like.

Angelalex242
It depends. Dooku should take Sabers.
Kun should take Force.

Overall? Ehhhhhh.

At least this is a fair fight, unlike the duel where Kun has to go against Sidious.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Kun should take Force.

Overall? Ehhhhhh.

At least this is a fair fight, unlike the duel where Kun has to go against Sidious.

Haha that's for all the Kun fanboys who think Kun is the most powerful sith ever.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Q99
We *only* see Kun with his amulets when he's in his prime. We don't actually know what prime-Kun without them would be like.

Aren't the blast he projects arent they able to be deflected by tutamintis.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Kun should take Force.

Overall? Ehhhhhh.

I agree with sabers

I believe that Dooku takes the force edge as I don't doubt that he has power in the force but he is like vitiate all of his powerful feats were done through sorcery that took time do. While Dooku executes immediamtly.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Q99

Well this battle has to be even and him having those gauntlets definitly isn't even

NewGuy01
His amulets are standard equipment for Exar, though. Estimating how powerful he'd be without them is up to nothing but speculation.

Assuming that they're in standard gear, Kun wins in a close fight. Similar/Comparable aptitude and skill with a lightsaber, and with superior physical traits and a more unorthodox fighting style. Even assuming Dooku could take him in a duel, which is just as likely, Exar's still more powerful than he is.

carthage
Lord Stark is sweating bullets that Dooku might lose tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.