Wolf Sazen vs Kam Solusar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
All out.

ILS
What are Kam's feats?

carthage
Beat some shit Dark jedi and got his ass kicked by GAG snipers in LOTF.

Sazen probably wins.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Beat some shit Dark jedi

To elaborate, he slew the blademaster of Palpatine's Dark Side elite, and also fought a couple of the normal elite at the same time.

He's also a respectable sparring partner to Corran Horn.

I view him as reasonably strong, and deserving of his post on the Jedi council, if fairly underused.

Trocity
I only remembered the Dark Jedi feat, don't recall the sniper showing in LOTF. Poor Kam lol.

carthage
The GAG snipers attacked Ossus on order of Caedus iirc.

He got shot and nearly died along with his wife Tione.

ILS
I'd probably need to read more on him before judging this properly. Wolf was able to hold his own against Nihl after being stomped by him 7 years prior, suggesting a large improvement. He's also killed groups of Sith alongside other Jedi and by himself. He was also a part of the group defending the hidden Jedi temple when it was attacked by a literal army of Sith and Sith troopers, which was honestly an insane feat of skill for anyone present who survived.

SunRazer
Your respect thread only shows Wolf clashing blades with Nihl for two panels, and he seemed to already be at a disadvantage by that stage. The rest of him clashing with Nihl was with Cade's help.

Not sure how Kam's killing of Vill Goir before his prime stacks up.

ILS
Some of it was happening off-panel to be fair. It's a leap from being stomped in one exchange anyway.

SunRazer
You can use the off-panel argument for every comic fight, though, especially since it's all images and frozen-frames, so obviously it can't depict the entirety of a fight.

ILS
Well, you can only really use it for fights that actually cut away to other events. Fights that start and end in one sitting are pretty much shown in their entirety.

SunRazer
Oh, you meant that type of off-panel. True, but a lot of fights do cut off, and generally, they show simultaneous events.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.