Soa versus Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
Who is likely to prevail?

Soa have following (known) abilities:-

1. Immunity Shield (Immunity against external threats for as long as the shield lasts; ability to conjure immunity shield repeatedly)
2. Mind Trap (i.e. Sorcery; ability to trap a target inside a zone)
3. Telekinetic powers (Ability to destroy large structures, hurl objects like missiles, create powerful whirlwinds, and other telekinetic abilities)
4. Force Lightning
5. Ball Lightning (Lethal)

NOTE: Soa can multi-task with his abilities.

DarthAnt66
"They come, marching, believing themselves equal to the army of ancients that chained me. But I am not of their time. Their ancestors called me Soa, wrath and power, and knew fear. For I ruled a thousand worlds, and Korriban was my crown, Korriban my cradle and my testing ground. I have waited twenty thousand years, but I will wait no longer."

I'm not even sure how Yoda would win against a god-like, giant Rakata entity.

The Merchant
Any feats or just hype for Soa?

Lord Stark
Yoda until Soa gets some actual feats.

ares834
Originally posted by The Merchant

Just hype.

Yoda wins.

carthage
Yoda stomps

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Merchant

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yoda until Soa gets some actual feats.

Originally posted by ares834
Just hype.

Yoda wins.

You people cannot read or search?

Here is the description:

https://sites.google.com/site/theorderof66/the-academy/strat-and-tact/eternity-vault/the-infernal-one

Originally posted by carthage
Yoda stomps
Utter nonsense.

carthage
Holy **** his hitpoints are 1,080,000 on NIGHTMARE MODE!!!!!, Yoda doesn't have a chance.

Trocity
There's nothing in that link leads me to believe he can beat Yoda.

ares834
Holy **** his hitpoints are 1,080,000 on NIGHTMARE MODE!!!!!, Yoda doesn't have a chance.

laughing out loud

The Merchant
Those aren't feats, those are gameplay mechanics.

Stigma
Yoda.

Angelalex242
Mmmm, kick his ass, Yoda will.

SunRazer
TOR sells hype in twelve-packs and you guys are quick to buy it off the shelves, lol. We can't really tell at the moment as to who would win.

DarthAnt66

laughing

SunRazer
He has more than Rajivari's Ghost and the Ghosts of the Ancient Sith on Yavin IV, right?

DarthAnt66
The Ancient Sith on Yavin IV have the most HP in the game.

... since you can't fight them.

SunRazer
Well, I was aware that they had insane amounts of HP, but I couldn't remember the exact figure. Was it 3 977 000 or something?

SunRazer
Well, it was actually 99981840 HP.

Nephthys
Nox could take em'. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-clint.gif

SunRazer
Like when he got shoved back and was powerless to defend himself? wink

I wonder if she tried to use the Forcewalking ritual on them. I highly doubt it would work anyway, lol.

Nephthys
Thats what I meant, Nox has special ghostbusting powers.

SunRazer
It still requires you to be more powerful than the spirits themselves, which I highly doubt is the case. If anything, the fact that they can hurl Nox back without her offering any potential resistance is quite possibly an indication of superiority on their part. Nox also had the benefit of Yavin IV's rather powerful nexus.

The Ellimist
Yoda kek

Time-Immemorial
Yoda is so much more powerful then Sideous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.