Mace Strike Team vs NJO Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Mace Windu
Kit Fisto
Agen Kolar
Saesee Tiin

vs

Jaina Solo
Corran Horn
Tresina Lobi
Kenth Hamner

Everyone in their prime.

carthage
Not sure

carthage
I'd give Tresina the edge in any fight against anyone barring Mace, she'd humiliate Saesee in a duel and Jaina is good enough to hold off Mace. Saesee would lose to Kenth, and Corran's force powers should give pause to any of them barring Saesee (who has good TP showings) but would lose to all of the duelists on team 2.

If Saesee is dropped before Fisto beats Corran or Kenth, team 2 has a chance.

Q99
Hamner didn't exactly impress me, I think he's the weakest one here and Tiin or Kolar would beat him.

On the flip side, Lobi sliced off Lumiya's cybernetic arm (!), Horn is Horn, and Jaina is Jaina.

I'm leaning team 2.

Axle
Team 2

SunRazer
Don't know what the hate for Kenth Hamner is, lol. He cut down droves of Vong along with other Jedi, and was a master swordsman by Saba Sebatyne's own admission, just not on her level. For Force Power, he's thrown a distracted Kyp into a wall and pinned him there, repeatedly TK'ed Saba, collapsed a staircase and twisted its rails with a mere gesture, etc.

He would hold up competently against Saesee, and he might actually not get utterly destroyed by Agen in sabers - if that's the case, he destroys Agen with the Force. He'd probably lose a majority, though, same going for Kit. Jaina holds up to Mace - she's physically his equal or better, and is more powerful as well as comparably skilled - she also uses a form that isn't conventional or even known among Jedi. Corran unfortunately would lose to either Kit or Agen, but if he can do a Halcyon and absorb their blade as he dies to perform some marvelous feat, he could be of significant help.

Tresina seems to be Agen's match in sabers, to be honest, and could beat either of the other two in a clash of blades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.