DE Sidious and Vitiate vs Jedi Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Dark Empire Sidious and peak Emperor Vitiate

vs

Revan Reborn
Betrayal Jacen Solo
Revenge of the Sith Anakin Skywalker
The Force Unleashed Galen Marek

Trocity
nvm

Jmanghan
Team 1.

These are the 2 most powerful sith in the mythos.

Revan and Anakin are non-factor's, but they wouldn't lose immediately.

Angelalex242
Team 1's got this with room to spare.

Trocity
@Jmanghan

Revan is above Marek.

Also I had more people, and different people earlier, but edited a few times and just can't be bothered to change it anymore.

Angelalex242
Even if it was Caedus instead of Jacen, he couldn't save his team.

Trocity
Betrayal Jacen is essentially Caedus.

carthage
The Sith

Angelalex242
I don't think any Jedi Strike team could take them unless it includes GM Luke. Or Yoda at the very least. Or has a crapton of people on it.

Hero of Python
Team can take this if they bum rush Vitiate and then take on Sids 4 vs 1.

Strategy:

Jacen tanks Sidious. Can't do it forever but if he can hold him for 30 seconds that works.

Revan/Anakin/Marek are more than enough to down Vitiate.

But Jacen/Revan/Anakin/Marek might still lose to DE Sids 6/10 times, unless Annie pops his Zone buff.

Stigma
* I assume this is ZonE Anakin, that is, as seen in his fight with Dooku.

Actually, the Jedi have a chance. If Jacen is essentially = Caedus, then any combiantion of him and other teammate will prove a great fight for DE Sidious.

Similalry, Revan plus any combination of the above is a difficult fight for Vitiate. If it's Revan and Jacen vs. Vitiate, Vitiate dies.

But then again, Galen and Anakin will be defeated by Sids.

carthage
No they dont, dont be silly

Stigma
Eh.

carthage
Eh what?

Galen and Anakin would get TPED easily by Vitiate, and Sidious would waste Jacen with his esoteric force abilities like drain or outduel him.

Stigma
Eh as in, perhaps.

True. I can see Vitiate pulling that off tbh. But you forgot about Revan lol

Jacen and Revan can take Vitiate, possibly.

Then Sidious wastes Anakin and Galen.....

Leaving him vs. Revan and Jacen that are battered after a tough fight with Viti....

Eh, I guess Sith take it with DE Sidious as the last one standing.

SunRazer
Team 1, unless Anakin's Chosen One Prophecy thing gets realized.

carthage
Revan was being pressured by TP based attacks in the novel, and Sidious alone can stomp Galen via blitz or drain or TP himself (mentally dominating billions on Coruscant). Jacen can only contend with Palpatine in skill, in terms of force abilities the Emperor is miles ahead of him in raw power/application of his force abilities.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Galen and Anakin would get TPED easily by Vitiate, and Sidious would waste Jacen with his esoteric force abilities like drain or outduel him.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
@Jmanghan

Revan is above Marek.

Also I had more people, and different people earlier, but edited a few times and just can't be bothered to change it anymore. Marek is comparable to Sidious, tbh.

I've made this argument before, I'll make it again.

Disregarding the novel, Marek almost defeated Sidious.

SunRazer
Why would you disregard the novel? That provides far more in-depth coverage, and besides, this is DE Sidious, who canonically grew in power.

Marek also never came close to beating Sidious. Sources confirm he could have never beaten Palpatine, and it's evident the Emperor held back in that false fight earlier on to goad him into joining the dark side (IIRC, even Galen admits this in the game). Regardless, the fact that Galen ended up dying from Sidious's Lightning even when Sidious himself was utterly unharmed pretty clearly shows that Sidious >>>> Marek.

Arhael
Originally posted by SunRazer
this is DE Sidious, who canonically grew in power.

There is no canon proof that DE Sidious is more powerful than RotS/RotJ.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Arhael
There is no canon proof that DE Sidious is more powerful than RotS/RotJ.

Yes, there is. From The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded:

"Resurrected in a youthful clone body, Palpatine does not reveal himself immediately. Studying the dark side of the Force to become more powerful, his education results in three manifestos: The Book of Anger, The Weakness of Inferiors, and The Creation of Monsters."

From the Dark Empire Sourcebook:

"Soon he was ready to strike. Fully healed and in greater control of the Dark Side than ever, he finally acted to end the Mutiny."

Palpatine himself also states:

"You've grown very strong in the Force since we last met… But then, so have I!"

And I think this is very obvious anyways.

Arhael
Yes, there is. From The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded:

"Resurrected in a youthful clone body, Palpatine does not reveal himself immediately. Studying the dark side of the Force to become more powerful, his education results in three manifestos: The Book of Anger, The Weakness of Inferiors, and The Creation of Monsters."

From the Dark Empire Sourcebook:

"Soon he was ready to strike. Fully healed and in greater control of the Dark Side than ever, he finally acted to end the Mutiny."

Palpatine himself also states:

"You've grown very strong in the Force since we last met… But then, so have I!"

And I think this is very obvious anyways.
Ok, concede. No one brought those quotes.

Jmanghan
Why would you disregard the novel? That provides far more in-depth coverage, and besides, this is DE Sidious, who canonically grew in power.

Marek also never came close to beating Sidious. Sources confirm he could have never beaten Palpatine, and it's evident the Emperor held back in that false fight earlier on to goad him into joining the dark side (IIRC, even Galen admits this in the game). Regardless, the fact that Galen ended up dying from Sidious's Lightning even when Sidious himself was utterly unharmed pretty clearly shows that Sidious >>>> Marek. Yeah, they fought, and Marek was able to clearly compete with Sidious*.

Because the novel is the same rank of canon as the game.

Hell, Marek beat Vader solidly, and Vader is 80% Sidious' power.

SunRazer
The game doesn't show Galen winning, and he admits Sidious held back.

Vader had the potential to be 80% of Sidious, not actually being 80% of Sidious. And this is a pre-prime Vader as well.

Tondemonai
If this is Viti 3.0 then this is a fuster cluck and team 1 curbstomps em and then pennitrates so hard their innards decintegrate and they implode. Revan contended with Vitiate at a point where he was still growing in power, and was noticebly holding back, where this would be a far stronger Vitiate and wouldn't stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.