interracial relationships(straight or gay)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
My question is how come you dont see any young black females with young white males or young gay black males with young gay white males or any other males. Is it an attraction thing or culture.

Also never see any overweight males with smaller guys.

Tzeentch
Can't speak on the homosexual aspect, but a lot of it has to do with culture and stigma, imo.

Stringer
That and white guy's are hung like hamsters

riv6672
I've seen all those combinations. blink

rox
Originally posted by riv6672
I've seen all those combinations. blink

I havent. I can count my hands of those couples i have seen. Kinda makes me sad.

Tzeentch
Statistically interracial marriages in general are pretty rare. Something like 13% of black men date outside their race, and 3% of black women do.

By and large, most races date within their own pool.

riv6672
Mmm. Pool party. New meaning. thumb up

rox, whereabouts in the US are you if you dont mind my asking. I grew up in NYC, which accounts for my seeing a lot of different couples...

NemeBro
White men don't typically find black women attractive.

Tzeentch
!

meep-meep
Originally posted by Tzeentch
!

It's truth bruh.

Henry_Pym
Overweight gay men have their own fetish, called bears. I'm not in the gay community so idk how they rank on desirability.

As far as black women/white male relationships go, (source to be edited/// AYI the app(are you interested) and OK Cupid) did research on responces on their site and when looked at specified races for a partner White was the most often chosen race for men and Black was the least specified choice for women.

In case you were wondering I believe East Asian & Middle Eastern women was most often chosen by men and South Asian & Black was the least chosen race for men. Buzzfeed yellow has the video.

Look up: do you have a racial preference.

meep-meep
White women like any man loud and with money though. Vicious cycle.

Henry_Pym
Of marrying men who take care of them? Lol

The loud part is just dumb

Mindset
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Overweight gay men have their own fetish, called bears. I'm not in the gay community so idk how they rank on desirability.

As far as black women/white male relationships go, (source to be edited/// AYI the app(are you interested) and OK Cupid) did research on responces on their site and when looked at specified races for a partner White was the most often chosen race for men and Black was the least specified choice for women.

In case you were wondering I believe East Asian & Middle Eastern women was most often chosen by men and South Asian & Black was the least chosen race for men. Buzzfeed yellow has the video.

Look up: do you have a racial preference. Online dating sites aren't indicative of what real life is like.

For one, ugly girls think they're hot on there. thumb up

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Mindset
Online dating sites aren't indicative of what real life is like.

For one, ugly girls think they're hot on there. thumb up I think it's a solid place to start looking for data. That Buzz feed video explains it very well.

thumb up on your second point.

Star428
Originally posted by rox
My question is how come you dont see any young black females with young white males or young gay black males with young gay white males or any other males. Is it an attraction thing or culture.

Because most of us white males don't find many black females very attractive. Though I have seen a few.

riv6672
I call BS on white men not finding whitewomen attractive.
Of course, we can all call BS on each other all day long regarding the point. stick out tongue

Star428
I never said "white men don't find white women attractive". LOL

riv6672
I wasnt referring to you specifically, just the thread consensus in general.

Lestov16
Pretty much all of my brother's past boyfriends have been white, and I have several relatives who have white boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives, so you may not see it, but it's there.

Henry_Pym
I wasnt referring to you specifically, just the thread consensus in general. ? I think I'm the only person who had anything pertaining to White/White relationships and I sourced it.

Robtard
Statistically interracial marriages in general are pretty rare. Something like 13% of black men date outside their race, and 3% of black women do.

Black people are racist

Mindset
I know I am.

riv6672
Everyone is racist.
Its choosing to act on it that makes the difference.

Sacred 117
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--M1nA_GnR--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/681133073712198541.jpg

Astner
Everyone is racist.
Its choosing to act on it that makes the difference.
Racism is the discrimination of people of another ethnicity. What you are thinking of is prejudice.

Tzeentch
Astner, do you secretly lust for black women?

Astner
Astner, do you secretly lust for black women?
I don't discriminate. wink

riv6672
^^^its good that youvarent prejiduced about the ladies. thumb up

Astner
They are all pink on the inside. thumb up

riv6672
thumb up

rox
Mmm. Pool party. New meaning. thumb up

rox, whereabouts in the US are you if you dont mind my asking. I grew up in NYC, which accounts for my seeing a lot of different couples...

Alabama.

rox
Do asians date blacks.

Tzeentch
Individually, yes. Culturally, no. Asians are like jews: if they don't date a white person or someone of the same race, they risk getting disowned by their subtlety racist, immigrant parents.

The more Americanized they are the less that's the case.

Lek Kuen
I expect an anti black rant soon

rox
Individually, yes. Culturally, no. Asians are like jews: if they don't date a white person or someone of the same race, they risk getting disowned by their subtlety racist, immigrant parents.

The more Americanized they are the less that's the case.

Well thats sad.

quanchi112
Can't speak on the homosexual aspect rob can field this question. He's a bit of an expert.

Surtur
Originally posted by rox

My question would be are you just curious why you don't see these things or are you legitimately bothered by the fact you don't see these things?

Astner
But black men get the most responses from black women according to the Facebook dating app.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg

Source

rox
Originally posted by Surtur
My question would be are you just curious why you don't see these things or are you legitimately bothered by the fact you don't see these things?

Both

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Astner
But black men get the most responses from black women according to the Facebook dating app.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg

Source Yep, though I'm not sure how that relates to what I said.

Branlor Swift
Yep, though I'm not sure how that relates to what I said. That bald black women like bald black men. Regardless if they own a face or not.

Also brown faceless bald asians liking faceless bald white men over bald faceless asians is surprising. How would they even know it's an asian at that point in time? I mean only like Thais are that color.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Astner

Source

Pore Asian and Latino men don't get shit. sad

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Pore Asian and Latino men don't get shit. sad

I guess they have each other, if you know what I mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.