Whats going on in the new secret wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
3 Beyonders beat all the major cosmics in battle,you now who I mean,L.T Eternity,ect.,Doom or Album Whatever seems even more powerful than the M.M,where did he get this power and can he beat The Beyonders?and all these major cosmics where afraid to fight the real Beyonder(and being a so called child unit ,he sure seems more powerful than the rest of them)Thor ,Hype ,and star brand gave them a good fight.When L.T couldn`t,it`s just all out of control and has no direction.You have to respect power levels or the comic looses all meaning,Hickman better make a great comeback in this series!

zom1967
Ok I just we will wait for it to come out!

Mindset
It's a secret.

zom1967
Originally posted by zom1967
Ok I just we will wait for it to come out! It sure looks that way!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
It's a secret.

Tazer
Yo.

3 Beyonders beat all the major cosmics in battle,you now who I mean,L.T Eternity,ect.,Doom or Album Whatever seems even more powerful than the M.M,where did he get this power and can he beat The Beyonders?and all these major cosmics where afraid to fight the real Beyonder(and being a so called child unit ,he sure seems more powerful than the rest of them)Thor ,Hype ,and star brand gave them a good fight.When L.T couldn`t,it`s just all out of control and has no direction.You have to respect power levels or the comic looses all meaning,Hickman better make a great comeback in this series!

MM gave Doom a knife and *something else* which let him kill the other Molecule Men all throughout the multiverse, but stabbing him isnt really that big a feat (especially not when ya get to him early in his "life cycle".)

and apparently, he cant since it doesnt look like his initial strike against them did bupkis AND was launched at the wrong enemy...... laughing

also, Thor & Hype fought 1 of their automatons, not a Beyonder.

Tazer

Badabing
3 Beyonders beat all the major cosmics in battle,you now who I mean,L.T Eternity,ect.,Doom or Album Whatever seems even more powerful than the M.M,where did he get this power and can he beat The Beyonders?and all these major cosmics where afraid to fight the real Beyonder(and being a so called child unit ,he sure seems more powerful than the rest of them)Thor ,Hype ,and star brand gave them a good fight.When L.T couldn`t,it`s just all out of control and has no direction.You have to respect power levels or the comic looses all meaning,Hickman better make a great comeback in this series! Dude seriously, how many times do I have to close these threads? This is a VERSUS FORUM! Not a "zom1967 ask questions forum". I even had to temp ban you for these excessive off topic/spam threads.

CB vs Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.