Nobu (Daredevil) runs the Nolan Batman guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/7a46c0f0-c2ad-0132-458d-0ebc4eccb42f-770x439.jpg

Nobu gets his dart/kunai with chain and his other blades.
He goes from one to the next 10 seconds as soon as one falls

- Joker
- Batman
- Ras
- Bane

relentless1
he'll clear, ras will give him some trouble tho as he fought with a sword mostly

ares834
Stops at 2.

Mindset
Lol, he easily clears this.

FrothByte
Easily clears. Now change Ra's with Arrow Ra's and we'd have a hell of a battle.

ares834
Batman > Daredevil though.

Mindset
Originally posted by ares834
Batman > Daredevil though. laughing out loud

ares834
Can't handle them truths?

DD gets his ass kicked by thugs. Batman beats the shit out of thugs.

Mindset
laughing out loud

FrothByte
Originally posted by ares834
Can't handle them truths?

DD gets his ass kicked by thugs. Batman beats the shit out of thugs.

Only because Batman's thugs literally stand there and wait for him to punch them.

Mindset
Originally posted by FrothByte
Only because Batman's thugs literally stand there and wait for him to punch them. Or just fall down without him hitting them.

Impediment
Nobu should clear.

TheVaultDweller
Nobu should clear this without too much problem.

Khazra Reborn
Batman has armor and gadgets, I think he'd get the job done.

Mindset
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Batman has armor and gadgets, I think he'd get the job done. Armor that is susceptible to the exact weapons Nobu has.

Nobu is also faster, more agile, and a better fighter.

Khazra Reborn
Batman's armor was explicitly stated to be able to stop blades.

All that flippy fancy choreography doesn't equate to being a better fighter. Batman has had more success subduing groups of 5 or more than Daredevil has against single dudes.

TheVaultDweller
Batman's armor was explicitly stated to be able to stop blades.

Depends on which suit. Morgan Freeman's character specifically said in The Dark Knight that his more mobile suit is more susceptible to knives and gunfire than his bulky, stiff suit is.

All that flippy fancy choreography doesn't equate to being a better fighter. Batman has had more success subduing groups of 5 or more than Daredevil has against single dudes.

Yeah, let's just reduce the noticeable difference in speed, agility etc. to "fancy flip choreography". And beating up 5 random mooks is not the same as fighting people like Nobu, Stick, Healy etc.

Khazra Reborn
In Nobu's limited appearance what leads you to believe that he's got advantages over Batman in anything? Sort of beating an unarmed opponent while he himself was armed? So, unless you can prove that he has any kind of greater combat effectiveness, then yeah, it's fancy choreography.

FrothByte
At least the opponent that Nobu fought was actively trying to fight him, as compared to majority of Batman's opponents who just stood their waiting for him to hit them.

Jmanghan
The movie DD would clear, this one gets exhausted too quickly and isn't even that good at H2H, I'm not saying a normal guy could beat him, but the local Martial Arts teacher could.

They're superheroes, they aren't supposed to get exhausted.

Jmanghan
Keep in mind, I watched that hallway fight scene, and that's all I watched. That's all I NEEDED to watch.

DD got tired SO quick, it'd be hard to even call him a superhero.

Nobu's DD vs Phoenix Jones (Real life superhero).

Stop showing realism in Superhero movies and shows.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Keep in mind, I watched that hallway fight scene, and that's all I watched. That's all I NEEDED to watch.

DD got tired SO quick, it'd be hard to even call him a superhero.

Are you serious? That entire episode was about him being grievously injured with only impromptu medical treatment. The fact that he engaged in the hallway fight with his wounds makes him more durable than anyone in the Balemanverse.

TheVaultDweller
In Nobu's limited appearance what leads you to believe that he's got advantages over Batman in anything? Sort of beating an unarmed opponent while he himself was armed? So, unless you can prove that he has any kind of greater combat effectiveness, then yeah, it's fancy choreography.

He is faster, he is more agile, and he displays better technique. He showed himself to be equal in speed and agility to a guy who dodged close range bullet fire by using speed, reactions and acrobatic skills. Also, so we're supposed to ignore how slow and clunky Batman fought throughout the series, and how much faster and more agile DD and his opponents have been portrayed, just because you want to chalk all the differences up to choreography?

Clearly that's not the case.

He is literally found unconscious and half dead in a dumpster, covered in injuries. He then gets the most basic medical treatment inside someone's apartment. And then while still suffering heavily from all those injuries, and utterly exhausted before the fight even starts, he takes on those guys in the hallway fight. That's arguably the fight he enters in the worst condition.

Jmanghan
I watched the fight, and the fight breakdown. If he was injured, it didn't look like it.

Plus, I don't have Netflix.

Silent Master
The movie DD would clear, this one gets exhausted too quickly and isn't even that good at H2H, I'm not saying a normal guy could beat him, but the local Martial Arts teacher could.

They're superheroes, they aren't supposed to get exhausted.

You realize that DD isn't in this fight, right?

Jmanghan
I'll be back, I need to watch a few Nobu fights.

I've only seen ONE fight scene from DareDevil.

I figured Nobu was like the new DareDevil.

On a sidenote, I hate DD's new design. He's called DareDEVIL, not DareNinja.

TheVaultDweller
On a sidenote, I hate DD's new design. He's called DareDEVIL, not DareNinja.

It's actually not anything new. It's very similar to his one costume in Man Without Fear.

http://seveninchesofyourtime.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/DD-MWF-costume.jpeg

Mindset
I'll be back, I need to watch a few Nobu fights.

I've only seen ONE fight scene from DareDevil.

I figured Nobu was like the new DareDevil.

On a sidenote, I hate DD's new design. He's called DareDEVIL, not DareNinja. Try finishing the season. thumb up

ares834
Originally posted by Mindset
Or just fall down without him hitting them.

thumb up Jobber aura too strong. DD doesn't stand a chance (nor Nobu for that matter).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.