Starkiller vs. Meetra Surik (Revan) (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Only Revan novel feats for Meetra

*Battle takes place on neutral ground

Zenwolf
Surik's only saber feats dueling wise are against Nyriss right?...Somehow I don't find that really impressive, I may have to read through again.

Which Starkiller though? Galen Marek? Lord Starkiller? Clone Starkiller? Clone Dark Apprentice?

carthage
The most skilled out of them.

That would be Clone Dark Apprentice right?

AncientPower
This is actually very interesting, can someone remimd me what Starkiller's best speed feat is?

Zenwolf
By inference that Clone Starkiller was superior to Galen? Yes.

By feats though, Lord Starkiller has the better Force feats. Dark Apprentice has the better saber skill though.

Considering though that this is sabers only, then I'd probably go for the Dark Apprentice if using him. He thoroughly trashed Kota in sabers one handed, Kota at this point being able to take on an Arena full of various combatants, kill a Krayt Dragon and fight 7 full days and sustaining injuries.

He also gave a pretty rousing fight against Galen Marek in sabers, so much so that Galen only won due to Kota becoming fatigued. This before Kota increased his stamina to fight for 7 full straight days of combat.

He also stomped Leia in saber skill and showed martial combat in conjunction with his sabers, but eh there's not much to go on for Leia feat wise though she did show some impressive durability surviving a point blank explosion.

I'll have to read the Suirk vs Nyriss fight, but i'll pull for the Dark Apprentice for now.

The Dark Apprentice also overpowered Chewie, so I say he has also the strength advantage as Wookiees are pretty strong.

AncientPower
Dark Apprentice? which one? TFU Ultimate Sith edition or the TFUII DS ending one? Either way he likely wins.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by AncientPower
Dark Apprentice? which one? TFU Ultimate Sith edition or the TFUII DS ending one? Either way he likely wins.

The Ultimate Sith Edition is Lord Starkiller

The TFU 2 Darkside ending is the Dark Apprentice.

But yeah, I could see both probably winning in sabers. Lord Starkiller was able to defeat Old Ben, who while out of practice would still be a formidable opponent and he also crushed Luke in sabers who had been training with Ben's spirit and withstood the strength lightsaber barrage of Fallen Luke who had become more powerful.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Surik's only saber feats dueling wise are against Nyriss right?...Somehow I don't find that really impressive, I may have to read through again.
No, Surik have other dueling feats as well. Her most impressive showing is her victory over two Imperial Guards.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No, Surik have other dueling feats as well. Her most impressive showing is her victory over two Imperial Guards.

Eh tbh, that isn't out of realm for any Starkiller, but yeah I did forget that.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh tbh, that isn't out of realm for any Starkiller, but yeah I did forget that.
Have Starkiller outdueled any master swordsman?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Have Starkiller outdueled any master swordsman?

As far as outdueling anyone? Not entirely, I guess you could count Kota but then he was worn down more or less.

Even still though he did fairly well against noted swordsmen, he didn't outright dominate, but still he did pretty well regardless. Along with defeating PROXY who could imitate various combatants from Obi-Wan to Maul. This isn't to say that PROXY equals any of them, but it shows Starkiller being able to change and adapt against an opponent who would use other techniques.

If taking into account Lord Starkiller, he did best Old Ben who at this point while out of practice would still be considered a formidable opponent.

So dueling wise, he's never really beaten swordsmen as he's always fallen back on his use of The Force.

At least normal Starkiller

Even still though, he doesn't necessarily have to outduel with having the better dueling feats.

Surik defeating two of Vitiate's Imperial Guard is nice, but I'm not seeing it out of the possibility for Starkiller normally to do the same considering he held his own and did fairly well against noted actual swordmasters.

However Lord Starkiller and Dark Apprentice would be much better for sabers, considering what they did and what advantages they have over normal Starkiller and the 1st Clone respectively.

AncientPower
These Imperial Guards (pretty sure it was more than two) got taken out in moments, despite the fact they were immune to Force powers as shown when Revan's TK barely effected one of them. She was also not 100% in this confrontation.

SunRazer
Surik killing two Imperial Guards in seconds whilst weakened by Dromund Kaas's nexus is a pretty good feat of both skill and speed.

AncientPower
Power-scale it up by around 10% faster and she is able to speed blitz the most elite Imperial Guard there are.

SunRazer
We don't know exactly how much she was hindered by the nexus, other then the fact that she felt palpable discomfort when she arrived on Dromund Kaas, but listing something like "10%" is pretty unsubstantiated and subjective.

AncientPower
Between Nathema beforehand and DK directly afterwards it is fair to say she likely wasn't even close to 100%. Regardless she can speedblitz and potentially one-shot imperial Guardsmen in seconds off nexus.

SunRazer
Of course she wasn't, but handing out random numbers like that is pretty baseless.

AncientPower
It's only a guesstimate, but I think that's roughly what we could expect, more or less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.