It's okay to hit women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
IS WHAT I WOULD SAY IF I WAS A GUY WHO ACTUALLY HITS WOMEN.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO.

Genesis-Soldier
i am going to be honest here

critisize me if you want. this is simply my opinion

usally it is not okay to hit a woman and i agree
(i was brought up with a massive respect for women and i put them before myself)

now some people view women as "inferior" to men physicaly, sexually, mentally and so on.... you're a di*k if you believe that

women can be as strong, dangerous and if not worse then men

i have never hit a women and i don't plan to but if we believe in equality then any appropriate (and i do mean APPROPRIATE) reason to hit a man should damn well be good enough to hit a woman otherwise we need to change what is good enough to hit a man for and consider if it's good enough to apply to a woman

if it isn't a good reason to hit a woman then its not a good enough reason to hit a man (all physicallity aside)

Genesis-Soldier
i have known violent women and i have known violent men.
this knowledge and experience with them has influenced my life in more ways then i care to share

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
IS WHAT I WOULD SAY IF I WAS A GUY WHO ACTUALLY HITS WOMEN.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO.

https://media.tenor.com/images/6f83a1964584815e5becff60e4d35ae5/tenor.gif

Eon Blue
What is Jmang on?

SamZED
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
now some people view women as "inferior" to men physicaly, sexually, mentally and so on.... you're a di*k if you believe that

Does anyone actually argue that women are "inferior" physically? In what sense? The closest i've heard is that women on average are not as strong as men. Which is accurate.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Does anyone actually argue that women are "inferior" physically? In what sense? The closest i've heard is that women on average are not as strong as men. Which is accurate.

They are missing about what, 40% of the muscle mass?

So yeah, that totally qualifies as inferior.

They do outlive us on average, though.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They are missing about what, 40% of the muscle mass?

So yeah, that totally qualifies as inferior.

They do outlive us on average, though.

Thats the thing, physically is a broad term. If it's physical strength specifically then yes.

rudester
How dare you.

Blakemore
wat

Snyder9
It's definitely not okay to hit any human

Nuke Nixon
Won't hit ya, just kick ya off the planet, into the black void of deep space! Where all Adbot Scum deserve!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.