Mr Fantastic and Sue Storm vs. Karate Kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ruijina
Reed Richards and Invisible Woman

VS

Val Armorr, Myg

which side win ?

DarkSaint85
Depends how serious Sue is.

Surtur
Val was quick enough to dodge speed force infused lightning. I don't think Sue can react quick enough to take him out. Remember even when sick and dying Val put up a better fight against a villain then Supergirl did.

As for Reed, he serves no real purpose here, he is useless.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
Val was quick enough to dodge speed force infused lightning. I don't think Sue can react quick enough to take him out. Remember even when sick and dying Val put up a better fight against a villain then Supergirl did.

As for Reed, he serves no real purpose here, he is useless.

Over 500m (the usual starting distance)? I've never seen Val do a KO off the bat like a speedster.

Whereas a serious Sue (hence my 'depends') would end it off the bat.

Rezactic
KK via blitz

Mindset
Val runs into an invisible wall and dies 10/10.

Good fight. thumb up

Ruijina
OK

speed blitz is forbidden whether force field or bodies

DarkSaint85
Then Sue stomps on her own.

cdtm
Sure, make a borderline spite thread even more spite.

Maybe Val could cause an earth quake at the opening bell or something... This is a major mismatch, imo.

basilisk
KK shatters Sue's force field, knocks her out while she is dazed from the feedback, then ties her up using Reed.

cdtm
He's not breaking a spike that could impale Galactus. Or see it coming.

Yamcha
Sue tries to go for the kill at the start by trying to do something to Val's mind with oxygen bubbles, only to immediately end up with an internal hemorrhage cause even Val's brain along with the entirety of his organs, knows karate.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
He's not breaking a spike that could impale Galactus. Or see it coming.

Sure he is, lesser people have done physical damage to Galactus. Thanos blasted him back and knocked off his helmet, Beta Ray Bill damaged the guy with his hammer. Karate Kid shattered something that was so durable PC Superboy needed the "strength of insanity" just to break up. Karate Kid did it without much effort. He's going to tear through her forcefield like tissue paper, he'll hone in on the weakest spot.

But since his using his speed is forbidden it is hard to say who wins, but I don't get the point of handicapping people. On the other hand, he might not need to use speed. This is a guy who can negate an earthquake via space karate.

Henry_Pym
Sure he is, lesser people have done physical damage to Galactus. Thanos blasted him back and knocked off his helmet, stopped reading here...

Iyo, KK>Thanos?

DarkSaint85
Sure he is, lesser people have done physical damage to Galactus. Thanos blasted him back and knocked off his helmet, Beta Ray Bill damaged the guy with his hammer. Karate Kid shattered something that was so durable PC Superboy needed the "strength of insanity" just to break up. Karate Kid did it without much effort. He's going to tear through her forcefield like tissue paper, he'll hone in on the weakest spot.

But since his using his speed is forbidden it is hard to say who wins, but I don't get the point of handicapping people. On the other hand, he might not need to use speed. This is a guy who can negate an earthquake via space karate.

And if she opens a force field in his throat, choking him? In his eyes, blinding him?

Or in his brain, killing him?

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
stopped reading here...

Iyo, KK>Thanos?

Nope, when I say "lesser people" I meant people lesser then Galactus. Thanos is just an example of people who did damage even though they are far below Galactus. In other words, I was saying it doesn't mean Sue is on the level of Galactus.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And if she opens a force field in his throat, choking him? In his eyes, blinding him?

Or in his brain, killing him?

The answer to all your questions is obviously "space karate".

Tazer
Yo.

all thing being equal, Sue's 1st move is likely going to be a wall of some sort or a bubble, but these are things which KK stands a good chance at breaking thru, which which could either make her fall back OR ktfo her completely (its 50/50 which 1 happens, I think); if the former, then Reed IS capable of keeping them busy til she came come back to the fight (tbch, Im not sure of KK's record against elastic opponents), but if its the latter.....I think I might hafta coinflip that outcome.

Tazer

Branlor Swift
Nope, when I say "lesser people" I meant people lesser then Galactus. Thanos is just an example of people who did damage even though they are far below Galactus. In other words, I was saying it doesn't mean Sue is on the level of Galactus.

The answer to all your questions is obviously "space karate". It doesn't matter. If KK got hit with the spike Sue threw it would explode KK. No amount of punching it would change that.

Of course that's assuming she just goes around throwing giant death spikes...

-K-M-
You had a Karate Kid thread and didn't include the Human Torch???

Fools! You wasted the perfect opportunity to use "sweep the leg Johnny"

cdtm
As opposed to sweeping the entire area with a wall of spikes. Or the mentioned plant in body and expand outward trick.

Not to mention all of Sue's shields are invisible, as could Sue make herself, so good luck targeting a weak point on something you can't detect.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It doesn't matter. If KK got hit with the spike Sue threw it would explode KK. No amount of punching it would change that.

Of course that's assuming she just goes around throwing giant death spikes...

She does. All the time.

beatboks
Val is a great charcter and can beat a lot, but come on. The very nature of Sue's force fields is that they are "INVISIBLE". She is after all called Invisible woman. So all the abilities that Val has to see the weaknesses in things and strike those weak points with perfect precision, and to react things seem pretty meaningless when faced with someone like Sue.

I'm pretty sure his team mate Projectra could also kick his @$$ for just this reason.

basilisk
KK can beat most fighters blindfolded. In this situation he is going to be relying on the movement of air currents, vibrations, displacement of air, sound, etc. He senses the position of any force object, and shatters it so decisively at its weak point that the feedback instantly KOs Sue - all in the space of milliseconds.

Then he knocks out Reed.

cdtm
Except she can make force fields appear at.will, even inside him. No way to dodge that.

abhilegend
She doesn't do that in character.

cdtm
True enough. But placing a bubble over his head or in his throat until he passes out would be in character.

Or simply surrounding him in a bubble large enough that he couldn't avoid, then suddenly shrinking it down to contain him.

basilisk
Originally posted by cdtm
True enough. But placing a bubble over his head or in his throat until he passes out would be in character.
He simply uses concentration to slow his heart and breathing so it has no effect and then cracks the bubble with a single blow anyway.

Or simply surrounding him in a bubble large enough that he couldn't avoid, then suddenly shrinking it down to contain him. ... and the instant the diameter of the bubble is small enough to put it within reach he strikes it, faster than Sue can even react. Then she passes out from the feedback because he senses the most effective part of the shield to strike.

Let's face it, this is KK. If DC are writing it Sue goes down. Then she wakes up an hour later tied to a fire hydrant with Reed as the rope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.